She knows him soo much...
Finally they r married...
Waiting for next...
Luved it...
Update soon..
mamalovesbalto thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hi amazing awesome story love it all the way brilliant writing every thing what you wrote was so dreamy and beautiful i really appreciate your efforts and i always look forward to read this story love jealous manik always rocks take care keep smiling and god bless you sweetheart ⭐️
archu_asok thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update.. manan's moments were amazing.. jealousy manik was superb..wow manan got married... manan's phone convo was superb... interesting.. eager to read further..
Keep writing
Stay blessed 😊
NeysaSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Where did you go????
Please update the next part. I am eagrly waiting for it...
Please please please update
suraiya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plz update
eagerly waiting for the next chapter
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 5:

Manan's car stopped in front of Malhotra mansion. Driver came out and opened door for manik. manik came out and give hand to nandini and blinked his eyes in assurance. Nandini give her hand to him and came out. She saw that everyone standing on entrance gate with huge smile. Nandini nervously smiled to everyone. Both start walking to them.

Manan stopped at the entrance door. Nyonika did arti of them and tell her to push kalash of rice with her feet. Nandini did as Nyonika told her and after that nandini put her feet in thaal of sindoor and then she came out from that and entered in mansion with her red feet.

Everyone was so happy. Mukti and navya take nandini to mukti's room. They call beauticians and hair dresser and again make her ready in new sari. After that they take her to manan's room. nandini was feeling very nervous when she saw decorations.

Mukti sensed her nervousness and make her sit on bed and said "don't worry nandu everything will be alright don't take stress okay.." nandini nodded her head in yes.

"waise nandini you know na manik bhai's nature wo thode se short tempered hai aur dominating bhi hai tum samaj paogi na unhe matlab unke nature ko handle kr paogi na?" navya asked her in serious tone.

"haan navya hum jante hai manik ke gusse ke bare mein aur hum jante hai unke nature ko bhi don't worry hum apni taraf se puri koshish karege k manik hamari wajah se kbhi naraz na ho" nandini said in her ever loving tone. Navya and mukti both hugged her and left from there.

Nandini was watching their room and smiling. At the same time nandini heard some voice and nandini came out from her trance. Manik was standing there near door and nandini looked at him but immediately looked down.Manik closed the door and came to Nandini and set in front of her.

"aap comfortable to hai yahan?i mean naye log,naya ghar so I thought ki aap...?manik said in calm tone.

"Nahi hum thik hai.ab to hum sabko janne lage hai aur aap ko bhi. Aur waise bhi hum mukti aur navya ko to jante hai na is liye.." nandini answered him In low voice and look down.

Manik opened his wrist watch and took out his specs and put it on nightstand. He took his step backwards and sat on bed in front of nandini. he took her hand in his hand nandini gasped because of manik's sudden action. Manik looked at her and said "nandini if you are not comfortable tell me" nandini looked at him and smiled.

"manik hum bilkul thik hai wo achanak se...sab" nandini blushingly said and looked down and manik smiled. Manik entwined their fingers and kissed on her fingers. Nandini smiled and shyly looked down.

Manik left her hand and came near her and traced her fingers on her feet. Nandini bite her lips to control her moan. Nandini was breathing heavily. Manik get up little from his place and held her shoulders. Manik made her lay down and both looked at each other with so much intense. Manik was sitting beside her and he was looking at her without even blinking his eyes.

Nandini closed her eyes and turned her face. Manik lay down beside her with support of his elbow. He with his one hand caressed her cheeks and traced his fingers on her face.

Manik hovered over her and said "open your eyes and look at me" nandini opened her eyes and looked at him. manik leaned down and kissed on her forehead. Nandini closed her eyes to feel that moment.

Manik kissed her eyes one by one and then he kissed on her cheeks one by one. After that manik looked at her lips and nandini closed her eyes. Manik leaned down and slammed his lips with her. Nandini held his collar tightly in her fist. Manik lift her up little bit from bed and with his one hand he opened string of her blouse. Manik broke the kiss and nandini hide her face in his neck. Manik made her lay down properly on bed and nuzzled his face in her neck. Manik was with his leg tracing her leg. Manik traced his fingers on her waist and opened her waist chain.

Manik kissed on her ear and took off her earring he also did the same thing with her second earring. Then manik kissed hard on her neck and took off her necklace.

Manik looked at her intently and then he leaned down and nuzzled his face in her neck. He kissed hard on her neck and then sucked hard on her neck. Nandini clutched bed sheet in her fist so tightly. Manik slid down her sleeve from her shoulder and kissed her there.

After that manik slowly took off their clothes and claimed her with so much love and passion. Tears were flowing down from her eyes. Manik wiped her tears with his thumb and kissed on her forehead. Manik lay down beside her and take her in his arms. Both slept so peacefully.

Next morning nandini woke up and looked beside her. Manik was sleeping so peacefully. She leaned down and kissed on his forehead and wrapped bed sheet around her and went to bathroom. Nandini wore beautiful white saree at the same time her phone rang. She immediately rushed to her phone and pick up and went to balcony. Because she doesn't want to wake him up.

Nandini smiled when she looked at her phone. She picked up and said "amma..". her mother also smiled after listening her voice.

"kaisa hai humara baby?" her mom asked her so lovingly.

"hum thik hai amma bahot khush hai hum aur aap?" nandini said in her happy tone.

"bas ab humne jaan ke hamari jaan khush hai to phir hum bhi khush hai sab se zyada" her mom answered her and nandini smiled.

"beta humne ye jan ne ke liye call kiya tha aap aur manik aa rhe hai na aaj pag phere ki rasam ke liye waise maine baat kr li hai Nyonika ji se aur unhone haan bol diya hai" her mother made her remember about rasam and nandini said yes to her. After some talk she cut the call and went down.

Nandini touch nyonika's feet and Nyonika hugged her. Then she met mukti in kitchen and said "laiye mukti hum aapki help kr dete hain"

"jee nhi mrs.malhotra aap abhi kitchen ka kaam nhi kr skti abhi to aapki rasam hogi baad mein tab tak aap enjoy kijiye jaiye" mukti said in her dramatic tone and then both burst into laughter.

Nandini went up to their room and saw that manik was not on bed. nandini fixed their bed and manik came out from bathroom. He was wearing his formal clothes. At the same time his phone rang. He picked up his call. Nandini helped him to wear his blazer.

"yes varun bolo...haan hume yaad hain k aaj board of directors ki meeting hain aur hum wahin aa rhe hai" manik was fixing his tie and nandini looked at him confusingly.

Manik turned and gesture her to fix his tie. She was listening their talks and fixing his tie. After that manik wore his specs and cut the call. Manik smiled to her but nandini looked at him worriedly.

"kya hua? Koi problem hai aapko? Aap thik hai na?" manik asked him in worried tone.

"aapne bola k aap meetimg main jaa rhe hai to aap humare sath ghar nhi aayege pag phere ki rasam ke liye" nandini asked him worriedly and manik turned to mirror and fixed his collar.

"hum aapko wahan drop kr dege aur chale jayege because its very important hume ye meeting ko attend krni hogi aur waise bhi uss rasam mein humari koi zaroorat nhi hai" manik said casually.

"lekin amma to aapka bhi intezaar kr rhi hai wahan pe" nandini tried to make him understand. Manik turned to him and wore his watch and said "its okay aap samja dijiyega unhe aur humari taraf se maafi bhi maang lijiyega" manik said and kissed on her forehead.

"ab chale hum late ho rhe hai" manik said and nandini nodded in yes and both went down.

"abhi aap office pahoncho hum nandini ko unke ghar drop krke aate hai" manik said and fold newspaper and sipped his tea. Nyonika and mukti looked at nandini and she passed fake smile to them.

"chale nandini?" manik asked her and nandini take permission from Nyonika and left with manik. manik dropped her at her home. her amma hugged her and did aarti of her.

"baccha manik nhi aaye?" her mother asked her. She looked down and said "wo amma manik ki bahot important meeting abhi aa gyi to unhe jana pada wo sham ko aayege"

"lekin abhi to aana chahiye tha na" she was about to say something but she stopped herself when her father came.

"to kya hua manik koi chota business man nhi hain usne bataya tha hume usse bahot hi important meeting hain" her father said and sat on sofa with amms. Nandini came near them and touched their feet. They give her blessings. After sometime she went to her room and finally she cried. Then she wiped her tears and went down.

In evening nandini and her family was waiting for manik. nandini call him so many times but he didn't pick up her phone. Nandini was very worried for her mother.

"amma pls aap dinner le lijiye na aapki medicine ka time ho rha hai aap janti na aap aise miss nhi kr skti" nandini said her in worried tone.

"nhi meri jaan manik shadi ke baad pehli baar aa rhe hai to aise thodi na unke pehle mein dinner le skti hoon" mrs.murthy said and nandini sighed in helplessness.

Now its 9'o clock but still manik didn't come. Nandini was about to say something when door bell rang. Finally manik arrived. Manik entered in hall and touched their feet. Manik and everyone settled on dining table. Nandini was serving food to everyone.

"beta bahot der laga di aaj aapne" amms asked him and manik looked at her and smiled.

"haan wo humne break liya tha work se so work pending tha isliye bahot der ho gyi" manik said and fixed his specs and looked at nandini and smiled but she turned her gaze. Manik didn't understand her look.

After sometime they complete their dinner and nandini hugged her mother and then they left from there. manik was doing something in her phone and nandini was looking outside from window. Manik not once asked her about her behavior.

I am so sorry guys because something sad thing happen in my family that's why I was not able to concentrate my story. I have no time right now but still I wrote this chapter in 3 hour. I know guys you are expecting romance but pls abhi ke liye itna manage kr lo I will post next update perfect pls I need your support guys...