Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akiraroy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice story and Manik's character is very different...
Loved it...
Continue soon...
mamalovesbalto thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sorry that your uncle is not well i hope and pray that he get well soon and please don't be sorry for being late family come first so you take care and I love reading this story you narrate your story so we'll you are a brilliant writer sweetheart today's update was again super awesome love manan moments look forward to read next part take care keep smiling and god bless you sweetheart 😛 😃 😊
meiej thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
desperately waiting for manik reaction
pata nhi kya hogaa really excited
eagerly waiting for next update
update soon

Cuteprincess6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Awsm update
kinda cute too
now mukti ki family ka kya chakkar h...eager to know
mukbhi part was very sweet...just loved that
waiting for reaction of manik after meeting arya
continue soon
hope ur uncle is well now
take care of him nd urs also
stay blesses
anonymous77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it very much
Update soon
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 4 A:

Manik looked at first Aryamaan, he just shake his hand with him, nandini was blabbering about their friendship and manik was looking at Aryamaan. he was in very good mood when he was with nandini but now his mood was totally off. He was only listening their talk. After sometime he bid bye to manik and nandini. Nandini went to navya and mukti. manik was sipping his wine and looking at nandini without blinking his eyes.

"hey..buddy where you lost?" cabir came from behind and manik came out from trance and turned to his side and just faked a smile and fixed his specs.

"nothing just aise hi thinking about some business proposal" manik said casually.

"really..nandini ki taraf dekh kr" cabir smiled on his stupid lie.

"nothing cabir aisi koi baat nhi hai I am fine" manik put his glass on bar stand.

"you can share it with me you know if you want" cabir said serious tone and manik sighed.

"I don't know but I didn't like it when she met me with Aryamaan. he is her childhood friend. I didn't like it when I came to know that I am only one man in her life" manik said very calmly but there is saying na calm water is more dangerous.

"manik usne bola na wo bas friend hai aur ku6 nhi aur wo teri fianc hai that's why tuje aisi sire jealousy feel ho rhi hai so just relax.." cabir said and before manik could say something navya came and dragged cabir with him for dinner.

Manik was sitting on chair when nandini came with his dinner and put on table. Manik looked at her and she gave a cute smile to him. she also sat beside him and said "wo aunty ne bola k aapne dinner nhi kiya to hum aapke liye dinner lekar aaye the, aunty ne hume bataya k aapko meeta pasand nhi hai isliye unhone jo bola hum lekar aa gye"

Manik took out his phone and starts checking his messages. Nandini looked at him and give a spoonful sweet to him and said "lijiye na manik aap baad mein check kr lijiye ga"

"nanidni abhi mood nhi hain ku6 bhi khane ka" manik said calmly and turned his face. Nandini looked at him worriedly and placed back spoon in bowl.

"kya hua manik aap ku6 upset lag rhe hai? Ku6 hua kya?" nandini asked him in worried tone. Manik put his phone back and leaned back on his chair and just played with paper. Nandini looked at him worriedly.

"No I am fine just headache nothing else" manik said calmly looking in her eyes. Before she could say anything her mother came near them and said "nandini beta hume chalna chahiye, aapke appa bula rhe hai aapko" nandini looked at him and he nodded his head in yes to approval.

"a6a aap dinner kr lijiye ga, aur pls medicine le lijiyega" nandini said worriedly and manik said yes to her. He joined his hands in front of her mother in respect. She smiled and both went from there. After party manik was still in bad mood so he was sitting in his study room. He was tracing his thumb on nandini's photo in his mobile. He was sipping his wine "I want to know k aap hume janti hain yaan nhi, hum aaj aapko call nhi karege hum ye jan na chahte hai k aap ko fark padta hai yaan nhi" he was looking at her intensely.

"manik look at the time sona nhi hain aapko?" Nyonika was going to room when she saw that study room was open and light was on so she checked there. it was there common study room. manik looked at her and smiled.

"don't worry maa I will sleep after sometime aap jake so jaie" manik said and Nyonika looked at him and said "beta tomorrow is very important day so please take rest jaldi so jana bye good night..." and she went from there. manik leaned back on his chair and closed his eyes.

On other hand nandini changed herself and sat on bed. she was continuously looking at her mobile. She dialed manik's number but cut the phone immediately.

"what if wo so gye ho? Unhone aaj call bhi nhi kiya? Pata nhi kyun party mein manik theek nhi the? Unhone medicine li hogi kya? What if unhone dinner bhi na kiya ho? Ufff...nandu itne sare sawal aap apne se na krke manik se hi krle" nandini blabbered to herself and with courage she called him.

Manik opened his eyes when he heard ring of his phone. He looked at his phone and saw her name. He smiled and switch off the light and picked her call. He went out from study room and opened his room and closed the door and sat on his bed.

"hello" manik said in his calm and melodious voice and as usual she lost in his voice. Manik again call her and she came out from her trance and bite her lip in embarrassment.

"haan..haan wo aap kaise hai ab?" nandini asked him worriedly and manik smiled and lay down on his bed and took off his specs and put it on his side table.

"I am fine..thik hain hum" manik said lovingly.

"aapne dinner kiya?" nandini asked him worriedly and manik smiled for her concern.

"jee..humne dinner kr liya tha aur medicine bhi le li hai" manik said lovingly and nandini sighed in relief.

"aap sach mein thik hai na? aap thode se upset the party mein aap ko koi pareshani hai?" nandini said worriedly and manik put his hand under his head.

"a6a itne a6e se jan ne lagi aap hume kaise?" manik asked her in loving tone and she smiled.

"of course hum aapko samjte hai, hum aapse.." nandini bite her tongue and stopped herself. Manik raised his eyebrow in question.

"wo aap humare life partner hai itna to hum samjte hai aapko" nandini said casually and manik just simply said yes to her. She thanked her aiyaapa to save her.

"a6a abhi aap so jaie tomorrow is big day take rest" manik said to her and she nodded in yes.

"good night.." she said and he also replied same to her and both drifted into sleep.

In next morning nandini wake up very late because she needs proper rest. After got ready she dialed Aryamaan's number.

"good morning..." nandini cheerfully greeted him.

"good morning arre wah bride ko aaj humari yaad kaise aa gyi ya fir galti se lag gya humara number" Aryamaan said naughtily.

"hahaha..so funny Aryamaan humne aap ko hi call kiya tha" Nanidni said in serious tone.

"a6a batao kya baat hai?" Aryamaan sensed her seriousness.

"aap aayege na humari shadi mein? Hum chahte ke humare best friend humare sath ho hamari life ke itne special day pr" nandini asked him and he sighed because they both knew the reality.

"you know na princess uncle ko bilkul pasand nhi hai mera tumse baat krna tumse milna" Aryamaan tried to explain her but she was so adamant to her place today.

"I know everything Aryamaan but aap aaj sirf humare itna nhi kr payege aur shadi mein navya aur mukti bhi to hai pls aa jayege Aryamaan humare liye pls.." nandini pleaded him in her sugar coated voice.

"a6a thik hai itna butter mat lagao aa jayege hum don't worry itna to main kr skta hoon apne best friend ke liye" Aryamaan said and after some talk she hang the call.

Day passed in blink in preparations in Malhotra mansion. Mukti and Nyonika came to manik's room. he was checking his sherwani and he looked them from mirror. He turned and both smiled at her.

Nyonika made him sat on the chair and mukti opened jewelry box and she was about to give it to Nyonika but she came near her and said "ye rasam ka haq bhabhi ka hota hai, to kya hua tum manik se rishte mein aur umar mein choti ho to pr fir bhi ho to bahu hi na come on ye khandani haar usse pehnao"

Mukti take haar from box and went behind him she made him wear that haar and said "manik bhai aaj aap apni life ki ek beautiful journey shuru krne jaa rhe hai meri taraf aapko bahot sari best wishes..aur haan nandini is very mature girl wo aapko aapke har faisle ko samjegi wo hi a6i ladki hai" manik smiled and get up from chair. He turned and put his hand on her head as a big brother. She hugged him and and he also hugged her back. Nyonika wiped her tears because she knew that mukti is missing her family, but she couldn't call them.

Manik also opened his arm for Nyonika, she also came in his arms and manik hugged both of them.

"aur humara kya?" navya asked from behind and everyone turned and smiled and manik opened his arms for her also. She ran to him and hugged them tightly.

In murthy mansion nandini was sitting in front of mirrior in bride avatar. Her mother came to her room and saw her. Tears brimmed in her eyes because today she will leave this house. Nandini turned and came near her and hugged her tightly "amma hum apke bina kaise rahege wahan? Aapke bina humara kya hoga?" she asked her in emotional tone.

"aise nhi bolte sab a6a hoga dekhna aapko sab wahan bahot pyar karege aur aap bhi un sab ko apna bana lijiyega aur manik ko kbhi naraz mat krna jaan aur ku6 bhi problem ho jaye humse share krna ye kbhi mat samajna k shadi ke baad hamara rishta badal jayega" her mom explained her very lovingly and broke the hug and nandini like a cute baby nodded her head in yes.

parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 4B:

In the mean time someone informed them about baarat. Nandini was praying her aiyappa. Her mother went down and they followed all rituals and them panditji told them to call nandini down.

Akhiya milake channa pawe naa judai we - (2)
Deve naa tari menu saree khudai we

Akhiyan milake

Tare hai barati chandani hai yeh barat

Saato phere honge abb haato me leke hath - (2)

Jivan sathee ham diya aur bati ham

Jivan sathee ham diya aur bati hum

Tare hai barati chandani hai yeh barat

Jivan sathee ham diya aur bati hum

Nandini's mother and navya and mukti went to her room to take her down. They bring her down. She was looking down. manik looked at her she was looking so gorgeous so beautiful in his choice. Nandini looked at him and he was looking like a greek god. She sat beside him and both smiled at each other.

Ganga jamuna se bhee pawan teraa meraa bandhan

Teraa prem hai phulvari aur meraa mann hai aangan

Janmo janmo kaa hee sajanee teraa meraa sath

Both follow all rituals and when they taking pheras cavya and mukbhi looked at each other to remember their marriage. after that he filled her maang with sindoor and ties a nuptial chain around her neck. Now she is mrs.manik Malhotra now she daughter in law of malhotras. Now she is not only daughter of murthys but wife of manik.

Too hai jivan me jo pritam sukh nahee mangu duja

Aarti nayno se karti hu mann se teree puja

Me toh dharm hee samjhun teree kahee hui har bat

Saato phere honge abb haato me leke hath

Jivan sathee ham diya aur bati ham - (2)

They both took blessings from elders and then they sat on stage. Every friends and elders were coming on stage to bless them. Aryamaan also came to them. manik looked at him without expressions. Nandini smiled at Aryamaan and he shake hand with manik said "congratulations you both, mr.malhotra you are very lucky to have her..she is very nave and innocent aur zyada daant sun nhi pati pls take care of her"

"of course Aryamaan after all she is my wife now aur aap befikar rhe wo mrs.manik Malhotra hai unhe koi takleef hogi" manik said in his calm tone and nandini and Aryamaan smiled at after that Aryamaan left from there.

After some time everyone went to dinner area for dinner. After then Nyonika told nandini's mother "ab hume izazat de apni beti ko apne ghar lekar jane ki" her mother looked at nandini and tears brimmed in her eyes.

Kehta hai baabul, o meri bitiyaa
Tu toh hai mere, jigar ki chitthiyaa

Daakiyaa koi, jab aayega
Tujhko churaake, le jaayega
Katega kaisa lamhaa, tere bina bataa
Jeeyunga kaisa tanha, tere bina bata

Katega kaisa lamhaa, tere bina bataa
Jeeyunga kaisa tanha, tere bina bata

Some of her aunty informed nandini about her bidaai. Just thought of her bidaai make her so nervous. She looked at her mother and tears brimmed in her eyes. Her mother came near her and said "hume to pata hi nhi chala k humari beti itni badi ho gyi hai k aaj wo humara ghar 6od kr apne ghar jaa rhi hai" nandini hugged her tightly and start crying.

Tu suhagan rahe,
sang sajan rahe raat din
Iss khushi ke liye,

har sitam main utha loonga, o..o..
Tere jaane ka ghum,
Mujhko hoga magarr laadli
Leke is dard ko, main sada muskuraaunga

Baabul toh dil se de raha hai dua yahi
Khushi ke saaye mein ho zindagi teri
Baabul toh dil se de raha hai dua yahi
Khushi ke saaye mein ho zindagi teri

Her mother rubbed her back and consoled her. At the same time mr.murthy also came there. nandini looked at him and hugged him. he put his hand on her head and said "humne aaj tak aap ki life ke har decisions liye hai aur wo sirf apki bhalai ke liye the aur aaj hum aapko manik ke hatho mein aapka hath bhi isi wajah se de rhe hai hum jante hai manik aap ko bahot khush rakhege" he broke the hug and looked at manik and give her hand to his hand and said "hum aapko hamari beti nhi hamari jaan sop rhe hai aur hum jante hai k aap inhe humse bhi zyada khush rakhege" manik nodded his head in yes.

waqt ke saath har zakhm ye bhar jaayega
pal guzar jaayega, tu meri baat maan le
Yaadon ke aasre, umr toh tanha katti nahi
Hai hakikat yahi bas abhi tu ye jaan le

Samundaron ka pani, koi na pee saka
Akela khaara jeevan, koi na jee saka

Amms came near them and both take blessings from her and she said to nandini "aai se aap iss ghar ki beti hone ke sath uss ghar ki bahu bhi hai humesha unko khush rakhna" nandini nodded her head in yes. They start walking to hall.

Samundaron ka paani, koi na pee saka
Akela khaara jeevan, koi na jee saka

Daakiyaa koi, jab aayega
Tujhko churaake le jaayega

Rishabh came to her and hugged her tightly and said "aap wahan jakar hum sab ko bhul mat jana" nandini caressed his back and said "apne bhai ko hum kaise bhul skte hai bhala..aur haan aap amma appa ka aura amms ka dhyan rakhna aur apni studies mein koi laparwahi na krna" he nodded his head in yes and mrs.murthy came with plate of rice.

Mukti was missing her parents, she didn't get chance to marry like this with parents's blessings. Navya understood her pain and she pressed her hand in her hand to give strength to her and she faintly smiled. Abhi and cabir left already from there to check their preparations.

Nandini with shivering hands and sobbing she take rice from plate and tossed them behind her. Nandini and her mother were crying so badly because they were support for each other. For nandini she was only person in this house to share her feelings openly.

She looked at them and she ran to her mother and again hugged her tightly. Mukti and navya came near her and freed her from hug and take her slowly with them.

Manik joined his hand in front of them to take leave. He opened the door for nandini and she looked at him, he gestured her to sit in. she sit in the car and looked outside at her family, everyone was waving their hand. Nandini waved her hand to them and gesture her mumma to don't cry. Her father came near her and put his head on her hand and nandni said "appa amma ka dhyan rakhna wo akeli na ho jye humare bina" he nodded his head and kissed on her forehead and then driver start the car and nandini wiped her tears and manik squeezed her hand in assurance and she smiled. Now she is going to her new house where her new relations are waiting for her.

So kaisa laga???

Next konsi chaiye bolo jaldi??

Aur haan I am not good In rasams and all I hope its upto the mark..aur next update manan moments for sure long scenes...😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Love you all...

happy birthady to ky2...its gift from my side...pm's later

Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. maniks jealousy
Their marriage
Loved all of it
Next tere naam zindagi
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update.
Possessive Manik is realy treat to read.
So finally they are married.
I think it's amazing u handled all the rituals just in one update very nicely. Simple yet awesome.
And yeah waiting for their suhaag raat, should be little spicy. After all it's manik's wedding night. 😆
Next part soon plz.
riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update
please continue soon