It had been more than 20 days.
You are such an amazing writer.
Ab intezar nehi gota.
Pretty please.
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

CHAP 3:

Manik parked his car in mansion after parking his car he was about to go in his room when cabir came out from kitchen. He saw manik and his smile.

"uhu..uhu.." cabir coughed dramatically to gain manik's attention and manik looked at him and smile and came near him.

"wah kya baat hai manik Malhotra wo bhi smile kr rhe hai wo bhi bina wajah ke ye baat to kal ke news honi chahiye nhi?" cabir asked mischievously and manik give a glare to him.

"hum nandini se milke aa rhe hai abhi abhi, aur nandini bhi bahot khush thi, bahot zyada understanding hai wo mature hai hamari baat ko samjati hai wo" manik said smilingly and cabir also smiled.

"maine bola tha na manik she is very nice and sincere girl, bahot samajdar hai wo navya ne bola tha muje nandini ke bare mein, navya kisi ki tariff krti nhi hai aur uske mooh se nandini ki kitni tariff suntan hoon main tbhi samaj gya tha mein that nandini is different khush rakhegi tuje wo bahot" cabir said and manik nodded his head in assurance.

"a6a ab hum sone chalte hai bahot late ho gya hai" manik said and cabir nodded in yes and both left from there.

In murthy mansion nandini was tracing her fingers on her neck and smiling. She looked at pendant and their kiss flashed in her mind and she palmed her face in shyness. She looked at watch and said "oh god kitna late ho gya hai nandu so jaa thodi der wara kal bahot gandi lagegi" with that she also slept.Nandini's mother woke her up early in the morning for pooja. Everyone was in pooja.

In Malhotra mansion mukti and navya checking all arrangements and nyonika was checking nandini's wedding lahenga which manik choose for her.

Mukti was standing in front of mirror with two sarees at the same time abhi also and looked at her. He put his phone back in his pocket and came near her and encircled his arms aroud her waist. Mukti looked at him through mirror and smiled.

"so I guess you are confuse right now.." abhi asked and mukti nodded in yes.

"I don't know!! samaj nhi aa rha hai what should I wear?" mukti cutely asked and abhi made her turn and saw both saree and choose b;ack saree for pre wedding party and red saree for wedding.

"thank you so much aapne to meri problem hi solve kr di" mukti said and she was about to go but abhi held her hand and put her hair behind her ear and cupped her cheeks and said "main itna bhi rude nhi hoon, jitna tum samjti ho muje...I love you...tum meri liye itni hi mayne rakhti ho jitni meri family...I know hamari shadi waise nhi hui thi jaise hum chahte the but phir bhi aaj bhi mera pyar wohi hai jo pehle tha bas main dikhata nhi hoon" abhi said and kissed on her forehead.

"main janti hoon abhi hamari love marriage thi aur mere mumma papa against the iss marriage ke but still.." she was about to say something when his phone rang, he picked up and went out. Mukti put her sarees on bed and sat on bed and opened the side table's drawer and picked up her parents photo and said "I am sorry papa, I am sorry mamma but pls forgive me your daughter needs you pls" and wiped her tears and again put it back.

Manik was checking his mails when he looked at watch and picked up his mobile and call nandini. But she didn't picked up his call, he again 2 3 times call her but she dint picked up so manik put his phone back and start his work.

Nandini was in hall with her cousins and her phone was in her room. she excused herself and went to her room to get fresh. She went to bathroom and she came out and checks her phone and her eyes pooped out in shock because it was showing manik's missed calls.

Nandini immediately calls him back, she was rolling her dupptta in her fingers in nervousness. Manik picked up her call and said in his most sexiest voice "hellooo.." nandini was so lost in his voice.

"ji..nandini hello..aap sun rhi hai hume.." manik said and put his pen on file and check his phone as nandini is on call or not.

"ji...ji..hum sun rhe hai so..sorry wo" nandini said in embarrass tone and covered her face with her one palm.

"its okay.." manik said smilingly.

"wo...wo app naraz to nhi hai na? maine aap ka call pick nhi kiya wo mera phone room mein tha" nandini said in little scared tone.

"its okay nandini I can understand wo hum thode free the to socha aap se baat kr le is liye humne call kiya tha" manik said calmly and nandini sighed in relief.

"so sari preparation ho gyi fir" manik asked.

"ji..sab ho gya hai" nandini said and manik smiled.

After some chitchat nandini cut the call. Days passed like this in rasams haldi, mahendi, sangeet but today was pre wedding party in Malhotra mansion. Nandini was looking at herself in mirror. She was wearing red and black saree, her blouse was not backless today. Because she doesn't wants to make manik angry.

Nandini and her family entered in Malhotra masion. Nyonika and mukti warmly welcomes them. manik also came down and saw nandini's family but nandini was not there. He went near them and shakes hand with nandini's father and after that they were talking about politics and business.

Nandini was talking to Nyonika and mukti. Nyonika excused herself and nandini was looking here and there for manik.

"jis ki nazarein aapko dhundh rhi hai wo nhi hai yahan pe" navya came from behind and said. She was carrying her baby boy abeer. Nandini looked down shyly and mukti smiled and take abeer from navya's arms.

"aisa ku6 nhi hai hum kisi ko dhundh nhi rhe hai hum bas aise hi.." nandini said and looked down.

"haan..haan..waise jise aap dhundh rhi hai wo aap ko apne room mein milna chahte hai agar aap jana chahe to" navya said mischievously and mukti laughed on nandini's expressions.

"pr wo humse kyun milna chahte hai matlab?" nandinia asked innocently.

"ab wo to hume bhai batayege nhi wo to aapko hi pu6na padege bhabhiji" navya and mukti laughed and navya take her from there to manik's room.

Navya show her manik's room, she was standing in front of door but she was not opening that then navya said "nandini agar aise bahar hi khadi rahogi to kaise bhai ko pata chalega?"

"but akele matlab kaise jaie hum?" nandini said and she was about to go but navya show her eyes to nandini and she opened the door and went in.

Nandini took 2 3 steps in and then she saw him. she was facing his back, he was sipping his wine. Manik turned and saw her. Manik was looking at her intensely and nandini looked down in shyness.

"hiii..." manik said and nandini looked at him and said "hi.."

"nandini khubsurat lag rhi hai aap aaj thank you aapne meri pasand ke kapde pehne muje accha laga" manik said and take her hand in his hand and dragged her to his room. his room was 3 times bigger than her. Room's furniture was so classy and elegant. There was study room attach in his room. there was a mini bar also attached in his room. there was a huge king sized bed in center and curtains were drooping on bed.

Manik take her first in his study room. nandini was looking here and there.

"ye hamara study room hai, humne socha k aap ko dikha de humara room jo kal se aapka bhi hoga, waise hum apna zyada waqt yhi bitate hain" manik said and nandini looked at his large photo was hanging on wall in which he received best business man of the year. Nandini smiled and looked at manik. he was standing at a shelf of awards.

"aapko pata hai ye sare awards maine apne collage time mein jite the, I am so attached with this..i was so interested in sports that time" manik said and nandini was looking at him amusingly. He was showing his all certificates which were hanging on wall. Manik turned and saw nandini and said "I am sorry wo hum aapko bore kr rhe hain right?"

Nandini nodded her head in no and said "no..no hum bilkul bore nhi ho rhe hai hume a6a lagta hai aapke bare mein sun na, aapki batein jan na after all hume pata to hona chahiye na aapke bare mein aur hum jante hain aap bahot a6e golf player hai navya ne bataya tha"

"wo..Golf to main ab zyada khel nhi pata hoon because utna time nhi milta but yaa..i love to play golf" manik said and they both came out from study and sat on sofa.

"nandini hum aapse ku6 pu6na chahte hai? May i?" manik asked him and nandini nodded his head in assurance.

"aap iss shadi se khush to hai na? matlab khi aapke ghar mein aapko pressurize to nhi kiya na? I mean haan aap yhi soch rahi hogi shayad k maine ab aapse ye question kiya but kbhi aapse aise baat hi nhi hui is liye " manik said calmly.

"no manik no one pressurize me for this marriage, pehle I was little bit scared because aap ka nature aapki habits ku6 jante nhi the hum is liye but phir mumma ne samjaya k har relation ki shuruat aise hi hoti hai" nandini said lovingly and looked in his eyes.

"ab hum aapko kaise bataye k hum aapse kitna pyar krte hai, jab aapko pehli baar dekha tha tabhi se hum aapko chahte hai" nandini thought In her mind and manik clicked his fingers in front her and she came out from her dream world and manik smiled.

"I think ab hume chalna chahiye niche sab wait kr rhe hoge" nandini said and get up from sofa and she was about to go but manik held her and he also get up from sofa and came near her. She was breathing heavily. Manik encircled his hand aroud her waist and pulled her to him. she banged into his chest and she looked at him nervously. Manik raised her chin with his finger and leaned down and slammed his lips with her. Nandini clutched his kurta tightly in her fist. Manik picked her up from floor for better access and he also picked her form floor so he didn't have to bend down to kiss her. Ufff..his ego...

Manik pulled out from kiss when he realized nandini is out of breath. Nandini put her head on his chest and manik took her in his hug and kissed on his head. After sometime both went down to join the party.

Nandini was talking to mukti and navya when someone came from behind and closed her eyes. Navya and mukti were smiling at the person. Nandini immediately recognize him and said "arya..." and he unwrapped her eyes and came in front her with pout and said "yaar what is this doll? Har baar tu pakad leti hain muje"

"hume pata chal jata hain hamare best friend ke alwa aisa koi nhi kr skta" Aryamaan hugged navya and mukti and nandini. They were best of friends from school. They never break their group.

"a6a arya hum aapko manik se milwate hai chale na" nandini said and she was about to go but Aryamaan stopped him and said "nandu agar uncle ko aur dadi ko a6a nhi laga to?"

"ku6 nhi hoga aur waise bhi tuje maine invite kiya hai to tu mera guest hai samja jaa abhi" navya said and nandini dragged him to manik.

"navya tuje kya lgta hai manik bhai kaise react karege?" mukti asked and and navya shrugged her shoulder. Abeer was sleeping in mukti's arms and navya looked at them amusingly and said "mujse zyada to tere pass ye a6e se rehta hai nhi" mukti kissed on his head and he snuggled more in her arms.

"aaj abhi bhai ka aur tumhara bhi baby hota abeer se bhi bada agar uss din..." navya stopped in between and mukti just give a little smile and said "its okay navya main abeer ko cradle mein sula kr aati hoon" and navya nodded in yes.

Manik was talking to his friend when nandini was standing behind him with Aryamaan. Manik noticed them and excused himself and turn around.

"manik ye aryamaan hai hamare bahot a6e friend hai aur Aryamaan ye manik hai hamare fianc" nandini introduced them.

Kaisa laga??

Late na I am sorry actually my uncle was in hospital, he was very critical that's why I didn't get time to write my stories I am sorry guys...

Now on story...what will be manik's reaction??? What is mukbhi's past?? Wanna know then comment fast...in this story I will give all couple's attention. Navya and cabir's story in next update. Next tera junoon and hum hain deewane

Love you all keep smiling keep liking..

Hey guys some of you are asking me for wattpad acoount so this is my wattpad id..

My wattpad id: pani_manan_pani

Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woe. . It's so fresh and unique
Loved it
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomeee
Amazinggg update
So sweet manan
Lovd it
A12609z thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awwweesssooommee Suuperbb Luved it Manan moments r too good Desperately waiting for thr marriage pata nehi Arya ko dekh k Manik k reaction kya hoga? ? please update next part ASAP waiting for more Manan encounters Waiting for thr marriage Romance
A12609z thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awwesome Suuperbb Luved it Manan moments r too good they kissed again wow Desperately waiting for thr marriage pata nehi Arya ko dekh k Manik k reaction kya hoga? ? please update next part ASAP waiting for more Manan encounters Waiting for thr marriage Romance
indrani21dec thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update.
Loved it.
It feels so realistic
Stay blessed.
naziasiddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsmmm
superbbb