EK KASAK REH GAYI (chap 8 updated on page no.38 on 1/4)

parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

CHARACTER SKETCH:

MANIK MALHOTRA: A 28 years old handsome, rich, arrogant, classy, sophisticated, a great business tycoon, and a best politician. He loves his family and his nandini but never express his feelings to anyone. He is very strict person. He never allows anyone to break his rules and regulations. He is very workaholic. For him work is most important in life not relationships. He loves his family's reputation so he controls everyone. He is very dominating person. He is elder son of Malhotra.

NYONIKA MALHOTRA: mother of abhi and manik. good mother but a great business woman. She loves her family so much.

ABHIMANYU MALHOTRA: younger son of Malhotra same as manik. He respects his brother a lot and loves his mother and wife a lot.

MUKTI MALHOTRA: wife of abhimanyu. She loves everyone so much best friend of nandini. Sometimes scared from her husband's anger.

NANDINI MURTHY: A 21 years old girl. daughter of vikram murthy a great business man. But down to earth she loves everyone and helps everyone. Her mother gives very good lessons about life. She is very decent, shy girl and scared from her dadi and her father. But she is in love with manik Malhotra crazily, insanely, madly. She express her feelings to him every seconds of her life but she never gets respond from him but she never complains about it...she fell in love with manik at the first sight when he came to her house for business party and she is in love with him from 3 years.

VIKRAM MURTHY: great business man but not a great human being. He loves his son Rishabh. But doesn't like nandini that much because he wants son for his family. He takes all decision of her life. He fixed manik and nandini's engagement for his business.

NAINA MURTHY: she is mother of nandini and Rishabh. She loves her daughter so much. She wants to do something for her for her better life but couldn't do anything because of his husband.

GAYATRI MURTHY: she is grandmother of Rishabh and nandini. But only loves Rishabh not nandini. She wants to get nandini to marry manik for her family's reputation.

NAVYA DHAWAN: daughter of malhotra's and daughter-in-law of Dhawan family. Best friend of nandini and mukti.

CABIR DHAWAN: best friend of manik and abhi and husband of navya and loves her a lot.

DHRUV AND ALYA VEDANT: cute couple and friend of manik,cabir and abhi. Dhruv is also a businessman and alya is a fashion designer.

INDEX:

CHAP 1 : PAGE 8

CHAP 2 : PAGE 12

CHAP 3 : PAGE 19

CHAP 4 A B : PAGE 23

CHAP 5 : PAGE 28

CHAP 6 : PAGE 31

CHAP 7: PAGE 35

CHAP 8: PAGE 38

There are no fun elements in this story. It's a very serious but realistic story. I hope you all will love this concept. Because its very close to my heart. But you will love it for sure this manik..

Edited by parthmanikniti - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ky21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting concept. . liked it..
continue soon... bless u.. 😊
abcd00 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting CS...
Continue soon
And pm me
Pari_mananholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice cs..
Looking forward to it..
Update soon.
shaan... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing c.s...
Wanna know more...
Luved it...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
decent-20 thumbnail
O m g this amazinggg 😉
Loved the character
Awesome plot
Pkease continuecontinue 😊
Keeep writing 👏
samanf thumbnail
Interesting concept dear..
I already intrigued to it..
PM me if possible..
All da best..
Will be waiting for dis 1..
KHANSHAMA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice...intresting when will u post 1st part dear..i'm waiting eagrly...
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the characters..plz update soon
soothu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaar 2 stories..double damaka.. luv u😛