Parvarish season 2 ff: Parvarish ka Parinaam(Chapter 1 - Pg 5)

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone I am new in this forum. And I have decided to write a ff on all the children of parvarish season 2 caste.
In my story all the childrens are grown and are in job and in my story I will show the lifestyle of them and how they have follow up their parents and also they represent parvarish of their parents.
Please tell me if I should continue with it or not.

INDEX

Edited by vssdp - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Go for it dear
But plzz include Jogia n jassi rahul adi too
Rahimar thumbnail
Pls pair up jassi n adi in ur ff.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Go for it dear

But plzz include Jogia n jassi rahul adi too

Ofcourse I will update all of them
Thanks for responding
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahimar

Pls pair up jassi n adi in ur ff.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

I am still thinking about the pairs
I will consider your idea too
Thanks for responding
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pm me alsoπŸ˜†
I'll be waiting for the update. 😊
And being a Rahul-Jassi shipper, I'll ask you to pair them up. But of course, it is your wish :D No stress. πŸ˜†
Looking forward to the update. :D
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Pm me alsoπŸ˜†

I'll be waiting for the update. 😊
And being a Rahul-Jassi shipper, I'll ask you to pair them up. But of course, it is your wish :D No stress. πŸ˜†
Looking forward to the update. :D

Ofcourse I will pm you
I am still thinking about pairings
Thanks for sharing your idea
I will update soon

RamAayeHain thumbnail
CHARACTER SKETCH

Aditya Kapoor
A 24 years old man. A software engineer who after completing his MBA has established a business of himself. A self dependent and hardworking person. He is handsome and good looking too.

Joginder Khurana
A 25 years old man who is working as a professor in no 1 government collage of India of Physics. He has completed his BSc and then decided to go for teaching profession because he loves interacting. He is a fun loving guy and always looks for his sister welfare.

Riya Gupta
A 24 year girl who has recently completed her fashion designing course. Actually she has to study BSc in Biology because her parents want but later when she is not doing good in it her parents agreed for her fashion designing course and now she is working as an intern of Mrs. Malvika who is no 1 fashion designer of Delhi. She is a mature lady and a brave girl too who loves her parents very much.

Jasvinder Khurana
A 24 year girl, which is a nutritionist
by profession. She is an intelligent girl who wants her parents to feel proud over her. She loves her family very much and is the dearest in her family. She is an innocent girl with pure heart who cannot see anyone in problem and always wants everyone around her to be happy.

Rahul Singh
A 25 year old guy, an architect engineer by profession, who is now working with an industry which has to make a posh colony in Delhi for foreign investors. He is a gentle guy who loves to create new new things, he has a creative mind. He is very soft at heart and only stands for the right thing.

Ankita Singhania
A 24 year lady who has rich parents. She is a spoilt girl and always interfere in everybody's life. Her parents had gave her a fashion boutique and she is owner of that boutique. A rich woman who does not think of anybody except her not even of her parents.

Rest of the character will be introduced in the story itself.
I will update soon the first part.

Edited by vssdp - 8 years ago
Toshiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woww loved the character sketch waiting for the first part and plsss update soon!!!!!
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toshiii

Woww loved the character sketch waiting for the first part and plsss update soon!!!!!

Thankyou so much dear
I will update soon