The Sweetest Devotion Rahul Jassi Chap2 Pg2 UPD (PMS nt sending)

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

OK So I have been kinda struggling with several entrance exams and semester exams but these two are juz not leaving my mind .
So a treat for all The Rahul-Jassi Shippers.
You can find it offending do Given that they are depicted as school kids and the content is a little matured so read at your own risk. hit like . Comment also.
Plz.
And get active people we have again slipped on our rank .

The Sweetest Devotion

~~~~~Chapter 1~~~~~

\\\\\\\~~~~~|The Sweetest Parting|~~~~~///////

He sat on his seat as his eyes became moist but still glued to the stage to the Girl holding the SOTY trophy. An involuntary sad laugh erupted from his lips. Amy his classmate was boggled.

'Are you alright!?' 'In deep shock because you didn't win' ?! She enquired.

'You won't understand' came his curt reply.

He Rahul Singhania had never felt in life so helpless. For him the girl in stage Jassi aka Jaswinder Khurana was a dream come true . A girl with innocence. A girl who was a nice friend . A girl in his life whom he simply wanted to keep looking at. But Irony was she was a forbidden dream. She was too down to earth that she would never date him he was sure nor would she accept his feeling or even revert them

He was scared. Scared of loosing as her a friend if his little secret got out.

But now he was restless. He wanted her to know before he left. Before they parted.

He wanted to hug her once. Pull her into his arms and simply stand for hours taking in her charismatic fragrance.

Jassi looked at him and he smiled. She smiled back at him . But then she saw him getting up and walking away. She was surprised

As soon as the congratulatory rounds got over. Jassi went to search for Rahul. She didn't know why bit she sensed he was upset. She could read his eyes .

She saw him sitting in a classroom with his head bowed down

'Is he tired'!? Or is he sad!? She wondered. ..

She took small steps towards him and kept her hand on his head.

Rahul suddenly jerked . His eyes met Jassi's . Jassi was appalled. His eyes were blood shot red . As if he has cried like hell.

Jassi was too concerned shocked and what not.

'Hua kya hai' she innocently asked .

There was a moment of pin drop silence but then suddenly Jassi gasped. Her hands wrapped around his back as Rahul nibbled on her lips. Jassi's eyes turned big. It was too fast . The only reaction she could manage was wrapping her hands around his back to avoid falling back.

Strangely she didn't push him . But as soon as he felt her grip on his back he left her out of guilt. He didn't want this. She would hate him forever. He knew it. He messed it up. He is a fool . He kept reprimanding himself inwardly.

Then his eyes went to hers. She was breathing heavily. The site was juz too enchanting. .as their eyes met Jassi tried to rush out of the room but Rahul blocked the door.

He held her in his arms. She didn't make any effort to be freed. .

' I don't want to go away from you' he whispered in her ears.

"Mom would be calling me I must go" she replied coldly.

It hurt him. .

He slowly took out a watch from his pocket and tied to her hand. She looked at him . She didn't know what ached her more whether his state or hers as she wanted to respond to every gesture of his but she had drawn a line of limit for herself .

'He made her wear the watch.'

Now whenever you would want to see time you will be reminded of your time with me too.Don't forget me ever'.he pleaded.

And she ran as fast as she could Hiding her tears. This was what she feared. Feeling. Love. She saw her brother's condition in love she didn't want the same with her . But Rahul!?

Should she tell him that the feeling s are mutual but still she don't wanna move ahead. She feels they are too young for it currently...

The day passed and Night was at height. Their was music all around

soty result party .

It Took a great deal of courage for both of them to face each other but they did.

Stole glances from each other . tried to remain calm but tornado was building inside them.

Rahul lost his cool when he saw Aditya asking for a dance with jassi and Jaasi agreeing to it.

He silently watched them but then he stormed out of the party only to be followed by Jassi.

He angrily got into his car

And started it.

'To the lake side please ' came the voice from the side.

'Go and dance with that Adi 'He angrily spilled the beans. She gently patted his hand on the gear and pleaded

'Lake Side please'

He drove to the lake side. And she got off the car as soon as it came to rest. Rahul followed her . She sat down near a tree and signalled him to sit besides her. He followed like a love sick puppy. As he she shifted in front of him settling her back comfortably against him. His yes widened as he saw the deep back of her dress as she moved her hair to one side. . She took his hands in her s and wrapped them around herself. .

They didn't need words. It was mutual understanding. His mind as on run . He place gentle feather kisses on her back. She called out his name.

He backed off.

A little up she playfully said. His lips found way to her ear lobes . .

'Jassi ' ' Rahul' she reposnded .

She turned to face and made him lean on th ground . and rested her head on his chest.

Rahul felt as if hit was a dream. He felt her lips on his cheeks. She kissed his eyes. Her lips found their way to his and her beat synchronized with his.

They parted because of lack of air. And jassi was about to run but Rahul held her. Hand.

'FUTURE PLANS' HE ASKED. Cheekily. Go home sleep study in morning dream every night about you. And then someday we will meet again. He got up. You won't forget ne na. He asked hopefully.

Never

Came the reply. They sealed the deal with another kiss.

May be a few years later they might complete this story...

REVIEWS PLEASEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am writing after nearly 4 months.. your views are deeply appreciated and asked for!!!!!!!111

anyone wants me to turn this into a FF suggestions welcome.

Edited by AnjaliPunia - 17 May 2016 at

Edited by AnjaliPunia - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anjali it was amazing😃
I mean m still in Rahul - Jassi land😳
He was sad because he doesn't want to leave her n the feelings were mutual... Jassi was also sad...awww😉
I really liked their promise😳
Amazing piece of work dear
Plzz write one more part na Matlab their story after 3 to 5 yrs😃
N yeah plzz write on Jogia too na I know u r a fan writer I have read ur work on Nibir
Edited by SONAL30 - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Damnnn! THIS IS SO GOOD and the ending. Hayye rula diya. :')
Btw he is Rahul Mehta/Mehra. Not Singhania😛
Vaise I wish this totally happens. And then 2 year later, they end up in the same medical school- Rahul as her senior.
Like they didn't meet at all in this gap and then mil jaate hai at school. Even Parvarrish S1 had a 2 year leap so I hope it happens here too. :P
Medical school mein- Tabhi Jassi and Aditya in the same class and Rahul as their senior(because he is in 12th now na and Jassi in 11th) and also the studlike- because first SOTY party mein dikhaya tha ki he is the popular guy of his school. Also, Jassi changes a bit and is more confident now, and slightly tomboyish. And Aditya becomes her Bestie. So roaming around with Aditya at school and Jogi at home- thodi tomboyish ban jaati hai. Not much, just like Anushka Sharma in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi- matlab kaise she is bindaas with SRK(at the dance competition) and bike chalati hai- vaise type.
So Rahul, on seeing Jassi and Aditya together first, thinks they are dating and backs off. And Jassi, seeing the studlike cool Rahul- thinks he has moved on and afterall he wasn't that serious about her. But dono haven't actually moved on yet and Rahul still loves Jassi and Jassi still loves Rahul. And then how clear with the misunderstandings, confess their feeling and finally get together - will be aage a story.
Aise 2 year baad story jayega toh mazza ayega. I wish this actually happens in the show. Like how you said they part after SOTY, and then meet at college. Mazza ayega.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
Toshiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omggg this is so amaznggg!!!!! I loved it omg u r such a brilliant writerrr!! You portrayed their emotionsss so beautifully
I can actually relate to them and if Rahul jassi are the end game then I really want their parting to be lyk this CVS pls forum dekh lo yaar😕 anyway these is one of the amazing piece of work plss do write moreee and pls write on adi -jassi too!!!!😳
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
outstanding OS. 👍🏼 👏 please write more. in fact continue it as FF with either a weekly or monthly episode??!!!
Bishnumaya5 thumbnail
Mind Blowing, Awesome, ANJALI. 👏 I loved it. Keep writing whenever possible. 👍🏼
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anyone ready for an update.

one is bound to come after 20th for sure
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Chapter 2
Meeting Again

New York

10 Years Later.
At a Party.

Jassi was being awarded the best neurosurgeon award for the year.
Everyone was present. Doctors from all fields had gathered to celebrate. The girl has been winning this award for 2 years and now for the third time.
She has earned a lot of respect and name in a matter of few years. To say she has been an inspiration to many wouldn't be wrong at all.
She was the centre of spotlight.
The 27 year-old Beautiful Successful Doctor. The proposals didn't leave her even here. She had flown out of India to escape these 3 years back and shifted permanently in New York.
She simply didn't want to get married .
Not ever . Not to anyone else.
Ofcourse Rahul .He was the reason.
People say childhood love. teenage love are just flickers and die out with time. But her love for Love never lessened. It only increased . Post that day she only met him once before her 12th board exams . Their examination centre was same and they had bumped into each other.
Rahul had pulled her into a bone crushing hug Not caring where they were .
Jassi sighed as she remembered how he had inhaled her scent. Her head was spinning . May be she drank too much.
Only one drink and such a effect she wondered. it was uncommon. She trembled and was about to fall when a little girl held her hands and Jassi was surprised. The girl looked as an angel in a off white frock. She was barely 5 and her eyes were a little puffy.

She pulled Jassi down.
And jassi went on her knees before her.

Girl : I am lost.
Jassi : With whom did you come to the party.
Girl : Dad.
Jassi : Name..
Girl : Dad.

Jassi to herself : Oh what a mess.

Jassi pulled her up in her arms and started pacing the hall.
Suddenly the girl spotted someone and forced Jassi to put her Down.
Jassi : Your dad!?
Girl : Yes.

The girl ran and hugged her dad who looked equally relieved as the girl did.
He lifted the girl in his arms and turned around and Jassi stood rooted.

Nothing had changed much the face the lips the nose only that now the eyes were covered by spectacles.

Jassi was in biggest shock of her life.
The guy walked up to her.

"Thanks Jassi". Jassi felt he stammered
Welcome Rahul came the now almost. Indifferent reply...

And Now can we request the star of Night Ms . Jaswinder Khurana to sing a song.

Jassi with blurry steps went towards the stage. If her head was spinning previously now her eyes were watering ..
She got hold of mike and started.
"Someone Like You"
I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now.
I heard that your dreams came true.
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you.

Jassi looked at the girl in Rahul's arms . No matter how hurt she was . She adored the girl's cuteness .

Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light.
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.

She still looked at the young girl. Her facial expressions . The girl clapped as she sang. Jassi couldn't hold herself from smiling back.Jassi looked towards the girl carefully. Her facial features matched her dad's especially her nose and eyes.

And she remembered their Night spent at lake side. She had kissed his eyes his nose and their first ever kiss

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I'll remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"

Rahul didn't know how was he supposed to react to this.

All he wanted was to go on stage and either slap the girl or kiss her endleslly fir thinking he moved on from her.

You know how the time flies
Only yesterday was the time of our lives
We were born and raised
In a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I'd hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg

A tear escaped Rahul's eye. His daughter wiped it off and kissed

His forehead. Jassi didn't know what to react. Smile or cry at her own plight. 10 years she waited for a guy and then he turns up in front of her with a family a daughter who undoubtedly is very cute

I'll remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
Nothing compares
No worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes
They are memories made.
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I'll remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead".

Her eyes never left his.
Never in the entire song.

The girl ran to Jassi as she walked down the stage.

Jassi : What's your name beautiful!?

Girl : Jassi but dad calls me Jazz or sherni love and what not.

Jassi : Dad loves you a lot.!?

Junior Jassi : Yes . Rahul Loves Jassi. Jassi loves Rahul.

Jassi : Omg!! Who told you this.

Junior Jassi : Its written on Dad's every book front and last page.

Sometimes I also wrote it on my notebook.

" This needs to be sorted " He thought. He didn't wait for 10 years for this .

As jassi walked out of the party Rahul silently followed her and as she squealed in her car he squealed in from other side ...

Jassi wasn't surprised. At all.
She hinted the driver to walk out .

Jassi : Your wife and child must be waiting for you.
Rahul : It isn't over for you nor for me yet and you will never find someone like me.

Jassi : Cut the crap.
And Rahul attacked her lips with his. At first Jassi didn't respond but then
May be drink got over head and she suddenly started responding.

Precap : How could you do this to me..

Edited by AnjaliPunia - 8 years ago
AnjaliPunia thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Anjali it was amazing😃

I mean m still in Rahul - Jassi land😳
He was sad because he doesn't want to leave her n the feelings were mutual... Jassi was also sad...awww😉
I really liked their promise😳
Amazing piece of work dear
Plzz write one more part na Matlab their story after 3 to 5 yrs😃
N yeah plzz write on Jogia too na I know u r a fan writer I have read ur work on Nibir

Jogia may be I will write currently with Ria's dumbeness I ain't feeling like writing. I mean I want a bolder ria.
And yeah I promise to send you to Jassi-Rahul land frequently
AnjaliPunia thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Damnnn! THIS IS SO GOOD and the ending. Hayye rula diya. :')

Btw he is Rahul Mehta/Mehra. Not Singhania😛
Vaise I wish this totally happens. And then 2 year later, they end up in the same medical school- Rahul as her senior.
Like they didn't meet at all in this gap and then mil jaate hai at school. Even Parvarrish S1 had a 2 year leap so I hope it happens here too. :P
Medical school mein- Tabhi Jassi and Aditya in the same class and Rahul as their senior(because he is in 12th now na and Jassi in 11th) and also the studlike- because first SOTY party mein dikhaya tha ki he is the popular guy of his school. Also, Jassi changes a bit and is more confident now, and slightly tomboyish. And Aditya becomes her Bestie. So roaming around with Aditya at school and Jogi at home- thodi tomboyish ban jaati hai. Not much, just like Anushka Sharma in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi- matlab kaise she is bindaas with SRK(at the dance competition) and bike chalati hai- vaise type.
So Rahul, on seeing Jassi and Aditya together first, thinks they are dating and backs off. And Jassi, seeing the studlike cool Rahul- thinks he has moved on and afterall he wasn't that serious about her. But dono haven't actually moved on yet and Rahul still loves Jassi and Jassi still loves Rahul. And then how clear with the misunderstandings, confess their feeling and finally get together - will be aage a story.
Aise 2 year baad story jayega toh mazza ayega. I wish this actually happens in the show. Like how you said they part after SOTY, and then meet at college. Mazza ayega.

waaah story acha hai but mine is turning up in an almost new direction

still loved the kind off plot u are suggesting. something similar is coming up in this soon.