jassi-rahul or adi-jassi?

Toshiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guyss!!!! I am toshika i am new to this forum and i m in love with parvarish and especially the cast!!!!! I love jogi his sense of humour πŸ˜†and my jogia 😳 theyy are just tooo adorable!!!πŸ˜‰ So after watching today's episode so there are two different people one who are behind jogia and other that minister vala thing😲 I thought both are same lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I have a strong feeling that even sumedh sir has some relation with this though i am not suree but it seems lyk that.πŸ˜•
So jassi is at the gun point i dnt know what is going to happen but if adi is gonna save jassi then there are chances of adi-jassi story in future coz ryt now there arent any interactions of adi-jassi since the start of SOTY and on the other hand rahul has gone total deewana for jassi😳 well i adore rahul-jassi as well they are super cute but rahul seems to be a temporary character rather than permanent one and adi is given much importance than rahul but then if rahul- jassi has chances coz their love angle is shown properly and adi-jassi they are not even talkng mch. I dnt knw i am very much confused ryt now i am ok wid both and if there is a love triangle though chances are less then toh it ll be superbπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well guys i have seen vlogs of jiten and he is damn cute and i jst love jiten-diana bond and i loved that key vala thing in his vlog and patna oneπŸ˜†. I just hope we get more jiten diana bond in his next vlogs...coz cvs to dene se rhe😭😭😭
welll enough of my bakwaas sorry for it guys πŸ˜ƒ
I love sushant diana and jiten!!!!!1😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello...if ur a Adi - jassi shipper then its good... chalo koi toh hai...πŸ˜†
There's no one in this forum who is Adi - jassi shipper except me 😭
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

Arrey she ships both. She said she likes Rahul-Jassi too.πŸ˜†
Btw Naaz. Don't worry. Though I don't ship Aditya-Jassi, you know I love Jiten-Diana together.πŸ˜†

Btw Toshika- Hi!!!πŸ˜ƒ Welcome.πŸ˜ƒ
Filaal even the CVs are confusing us. On one side they are showing proper Rahul-Jassi moments and barely any Aditya-Jassi moments- and on the other hand, they have made him positive. Now obviously they can't pair him with Ria, because JOGIA😳😳😳. So Jassi hi bachi hai.
So maybe there will be a love triangle between Rahul-Jassi-Aditya.πŸ˜†
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Btw Naaz. Don't worry. Though I don't ship Aditya-Jassi, you know I love Jiten-Diana together.πŸ˜†

Filaal even the CVs are confusing us. On one side they are showing proper Rahul-Jassi moments and barely any Aditya-Jassi moments- and on the other hand, they have made him positive. Now obviously they can't pair him with Ria, because JOGIA😳😳😳. So Jassi hi bachi hai.

hahaa but ur not an Adi - jassi shipper...toh main akeli hun...
I love them offscreen as well as onscreen 😳
Toshiii thumbnail

hii...don't worry I like adi-jassi too and more than that I am a huge jiten-diana shipperπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Toshiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

hiii...I know yaar they are confusing us and evn have u seen that pic uploaded by jiten on insta where jassi is hugging adi and riya is hugging hogi that also indicates jassi adi are paired up but then dnt knw CVS are not giving any hint
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toshiii

hii...don't worry I like adi-jassi too and more than that I am a huge jiten-diana shipperπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

OhK...πŸ˜† chalo I finally found the first Adi - jassi shipper in the forum...πŸ˜‰
So have u watched all their scenes from beginning ?? 😳
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago
Scrumptious thumbnail

hiii...I know yaar they are confusing us and evn have u seen that pic uploaded by jiten on insta where jassi is hugging adi and riya is hugging hogi that also indicates jassi adi are paired up but then dnt knw CVS are not giving any hint

hahaa yes woh pic dekh ke toh yahi lagta hai ki she's paired with AdiπŸ˜›..but CVS r not giving any hint...saw it long back...😳
Toshiii thumbnail

OhK...πŸ˜† chalo I finally found the first Adi - jassi shipper in the forum...πŸ˜‰

So have u watched all their scenes from beginning ?? 😳

yaa I have watched all their scenes from the beginning I thought they are gonaa pair up adi jassi but then they turned him totally negative then adi riya so I have lost all hopes for them but their bond is soo cute offscreen
Scrumptious thumbnail

yaa I have watched all their scenes from the beginning I thought they are gonaa pair up adi jassi but then they turned him totally negative then adi riya so I have lost all hopes for them but their bond is soo cute offscreen

yeah right...but now there are slight chances of Adi - jassi as they turned him positive again...😳 I hope they pair up again..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago