Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think that jogia stalker is simrans purnana ashiq who wants to destroy rias reputation
some how
Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanjana212

I am new here
Want to say i just love Jogia ❤️ and about jassi she is acting very rude now a days 😕 i am sure sumedh was something with that minister wala kandh and i just dont understand one thing who is stalking jogia and why only jogia why not jassi and other students.

Even i have d same feeling dat sumedh sir has something to do wid all these...b coz he was looking positive yesterday..his joining back has some hidden intentions..
any yes they are very much confusing us but one thing for sure dis minister wala group and jogia stalker is different..
jogia stalker is simran s ex..may be ria s real father..
and about adi jassi or rahul jassi..i like adi more..so it has to b adi jassi but rahul jassi looks great together..but rahul being from different school it wont b possible..
and yes i think ria is at d gunpoint but jogi will come and save her and then simran might understand her mistake..
but why ria is not telling her momzee all the reality about adi..
and ya i guess adi will fall for ria only..and then again turning negative to get her creating misundstandings btw jogia..
and yes i am new to dis forum..