Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Haan Jassi ko lagna hota toh Sony TV wale 2 hafte pehle se hi promo daal daal ke pakate. Ya fir pata nahi- maybe haat pe lage. Minor type. Pata nahi :P Lag raha hai ki Sumedh Sir ko lagegi.

yeah possible hai...agar Adi ko lagi toh it will be good for him to prove his point...but chances bahut kam hai uske
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know why but I have a strong feeling this all SOTY was a huge I mean a huge set up by that Sponsor or Trustee of School to kinda kill The minister. the one who announced about SOTY in school n then was seen in post selection party.

He seemed saying to Sumedh in one ki him risk nahin le sakte.

May be Abhid but
Stalking Ria and others !? May be. To win .

Why do I feel its Like Aditya's Dad.
I mean I have a very strong GUT feeling Aditya's Dad has some deep rivalry with Ria's Dad. n used his son for it.
Doesn't Aditya say his father taught him to win

and Wasn't I was the one who told you guys That Aditya turning negative was to be blamed on his father because his father never gave him importance n told him to win if he wanted his attention.

Sumedh ko bhi they showed. This is so confusing they have confused us all ..totally
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Anjali- Yes. They have totallyyy confused us and started too many tracks and secret identities all at once.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
mainly whaterver i could understand is the minister coming and huge dhamaka going to happen😲 but
then the cvs have to give us proper explaination as to 😲
one who is that boy hiding behind that wallπŸ˜•
second the mastermind fellow
third πŸ˜•
the gunda(cameo)
fourth the guy who says kill whoever comes in ur way 😑😑😑
5th the bike walla who taking the pics πŸ₯±
6th silent guy who doesnt say anything 😲😲
all there are 6 guys or there could be more people involved in this 😲😲😲
most importantly why are they targeting only jogi ruiya and now jassi shouldnt they be targeting the rst of the kids in soty
😲
NAUCholic thumbnail
@Lizzie - That was my doubt that they are just targetting Jogia. But then even I realized that the minister assasins and Jogia's stalker group are two different groups- as everyone said.
Actually CVs ke khichdi bana di yaar. They have started many tracks and secret identities all at once.
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

@Lizzie - That was my doubt that they are just targetting Jogia. But then even I realized that the minister assasins and Jogia's stalker group are two different groups- as everyone said.

Actually CVs ke khichdi bana di yaar. They have started many tracks and secret identities all at once.

pata nahi what khicdi they are makingπŸ˜† plus soty should end soonπŸ˜› they said 2 months and now more than 4 months ho gaya 😲
ive bad feeling that sumedh has something to do with all of this πŸ₯±
NAUCholic thumbnail
@Lizzie- Haan. The phone call Sumedh Sir received - usse kuch doubt aata hai. Either he is involved, or he'll jump infront to save Jassi. Him, staying back for this round, has some meaning or the other.
Vaise kya khichdi hai yaar abhi sachi mein. Kitne tracks ek saat daal diya.
1) SOTY
2) The Secret Mastermind
3) Minister Assassination
4) Ria plotting revenge by acting friendly to Aditya.
5) Other small plots like : Jogia jealously, khaandaan ka misunderstanding wala track( hopefully now there will be less of the latter one- Simran running behind Jogi and Ria :P), Suri-Simran ka tashan, Rahul-Jassi track, Jogia nok-jhok track, "has Aditya actually turned positive?" :P wala track, upcoming possible love triangle of Rahul- Jassi - Aditya, if Aditya actually sudhar gaya hai.
Bas Chachi ki kami hai abhi.πŸ˜†
Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am new here
Want to say i just love Jogia ❀️ and about jassi she is acting very rude now a days πŸ˜• i am sure sumedh was something with that minister wala kandh and i just dont understand one thing who is stalking jogia and why only jogia why not jassi and other students.
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjana212

I am new here
Want to say i just love Jogia ❀️ and about jassi she is acting very rude now a days πŸ˜• i am sure sumedh was something with that minister wala kandh and i just dont understand one thing who is stalking jogia and why only jogia why not jassi and other students.

We all have the same doubts and hence deduced ki maybe these are seperate tracks. Like maybe the minister assassins and the Jogia's stalker group is different. Because wahi, why would the minister wala group stalk just Jogia and not the others.
Btw Welcome!πŸ˜ƒ
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjana212

I am new here

@Bold - We all have the same doubts and hence deduced ki maybe these are seperate tracks. Like maybe the minister assassins and the Jogia's stalker group is different. Because wahi, why would the minister wala group stalk just Jogia and not the others.
Btw Welcome!πŸ˜ƒ