Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Moi want Rahul - Jassi but seems like CVs has some other plans
N why I have a feeling ki Sumedh is somehow involved in this scenario
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

it won't make sense if he shifts the school for jassi...πŸ˜† aur I noticed jassi also used to smile at Adi 😳 when they had a few scenes in the beginning lekin rahul ko toh usne palat ke bhi nahi dekha kabhi...

Beginning mein tha na.πŸ˜† And then CVs started Aditya-Ria. And naa. Academic round mein when Rahul congratulated her, she was blushing.😳
Anyway, lets see aage kya hoga now that Adi is positiveπŸ˜†
SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

@Bold- SACHIIIπŸ₯³ Cuties ka chances abhi bhi hai😳
Btw haan. Even I missed Chachi. Aditya aur Chachi ko eksaat dekh dekh ke it seens weird seeing them alag alag.πŸ˜›

Jassi - Aditya ka IDK. That was CVs first ship and then Aditya-Ria ka kaand daal diya and Rahul-Jassi try kiya, and now Rahul has officially fallen( and actually ekdum deewaana type😳) for Jassi. So ab pata nahi what are CVs planning.
And even today Aditya-Jassi ka kuch khaas interaction bhi nahi dikhaya. Ria mein interested tha woh zyada(which maybe just his guilt,not any feelings)- though Ria ke dhimaag pe toh revenge chal raha hai and really toh Ria ke mann mein bhi Jogia hi chal raha hai.πŸ˜† Uff I love Jogia's nok-jhok specially the one before the biker guy took their pic.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So since Aditya is positive now, either it will be Rahul-Jassi-Aditya love triangle, or proper Rahul-Jassi track. Because as of now, there is no indication that Aditya still has that soft corner for Jassi, nor Jassi is interested in him. Matlab they just behave like classmates. And Rahul ka we know ki he is in love with Jassi- and Jassi was also shown shy with him when he came to congratulate her on winning the academic round- like she was all cool with Jhonty and Amy but when Rahul came, both her and Rahul were blushing.😳 And Holi ke dhin Rahul and his group came to save Jassi from those mawwalis.
So yeah, as of now, we have had proper Rahul-Jassi moments, but because of all this Aditya-Ria and Jassi-Ankita kaand, there wasn't any proper Aditya-Jassi moment. Lets see aage kya hoga.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I'm okay with both. But I LOVE RAHUL-JASSI tooo much and have been shipping them right from the SOTY partywala moment when Jassi -Rahul first met(she was about to fall and he caught her😳)

Bold
Aiyyo anu that was best...that strawberry ka guccha wala comment πŸ˜†n ohh my my ria kaafi notice karti hai jogi koπŸ˜‰...I mean his features...long nose n huge eyes n all...LOL🀣
Blue
OMG u too noticed that😲 n I thougt ki I m reading between the lines😳
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Beginning mein tha na.πŸ˜† And then CVs started Aditya-Ria. And naa. Academic round mein when Rahul congratulated her, she was blushing.😳
Anyway, lets see aage kya hoga now that Adi is positiveπŸ˜†

let's see but I'll be more happy obviously if jassi is paired with Adi onlyπŸ˜‰..I'm bot unable to believe that rahul will be opposite jassi coz his character wasn't that strong like adi's... πŸ˜ƒ he always looked like a temporary character to me...& until he joins their school he can't be a permanent character as SOTY is coming to an end now...πŸ˜• all this is very confusing we don't have any option except waiting & watching...πŸ˜†
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Moi want Rahul - Jassi but seems like CVs has some other plans

N why I have a feeling ki Sumedh is somehow involved in this scenario

Yeah something is definitely going to happen with Sumedh Sir.
Either he is involved in all of this(Phone call that he got) or either he'll see Jassi being at the gunpoint and jump to save her.
Anyway, I think there is some significance of him staying back- otherwise he was going through the paperwork na. So either it is a planned natak or it'll be some panauti types.
So yaa toh Sumedh, or either Jogi /Aditya will jump. Jogi toh anyway is THE main character and anyway Jogia is happening. So there won't be any point in Jogi getting shot.
So I guess either Coach or Aditya might jump. Coach- because maybe be that is how his character will end(IF he is not involved). And Aditya- because that might be how Jassi-Aditya's track will start. Like he'll be injured and Jassi might take care of him in the hospital and thank him for saving his life(@Naaz- Party time for you thenπŸ˜†)
Scrumptious thumbnail

Yeah something is definitely going to happen with Sumedh Sir.
Either he is involved in all of this(Phone call that he got) or either he'll see Jassi being at the gunpoint and jump to save her.
Anyway, I think there is some significance of him staying back- otherwise he was going through the paperwork na. So either it is a planned natak or it'll be some panauti types.
So yaa toh Sumedh, or either Jogi /Aditya will jump. Jogi toh anyway is THE main character and anyway Jogia is happening. So there won't be any point in Jogi getting shot.
So I guess either Coach or Aditya might jump. Coach- because maybe be that is how his character will end(IF he is not involved). And Aditya- because that might be how Jassi-Aditya's track will start. Like he'll be injured and Jassi might take care of him in the hospital and thank him for saving his life(@Naaz- Party time for you thenπŸ˜†)

hahaa obviously magar aisa kuch nahi hoga πŸ˜† shayad koi aur beech mein ajayega ya phir woh goli hi na chalayega toh kya ? 😳
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

The person who was watching them in school was jhonty. I sensed it earlier too.
This is because I saw his pics on insta with Ankita n rahul recently
plus the minister thing.
I strongly feel sumedh has something to do with this. u know equations between ministers n politicians are not too good.

its officially jogia now.
Jassi I think as SOTy ends Rahul will confess his feelings but Jassi will kinda make him friendzoned he would leave and aditya Jassi might start or may be rahul shifts the school so. a triangle

Yeah even I think something will be going on with Sumedh.
Jhonty ka idk. Because Jovita had said ki he just paid a timepass visit. But woh toh maybe she said to avoid spoilers. But why would he do that? Matlab he is already out and he never had anything with Ria. Jogi ka toh fir bhi he was friendly. But Ria and he hardly interacted. I thought the person watching them in school as Abhid- because the person watching had brownish eyes and Abhid has brownish eyes too. So maybe :P
NAUCholic thumbnail

hahaa obviously magar aisa kuch nahi hoga πŸ˜† shayad koi aur beech mein ajayega ya phir woh goli hi na chalayega toh kya ? 😳

HaanπŸ˜† Mostly chalaya toh Sumedh Sir aayenge(IF he isn't involved in all of this).
Scrumptious thumbnail

HaanπŸ˜† Mostly chalaya toh Sumedh Sir aayenge(IF he isn't involved in all of this).

mujhe nahi pata kaun ayega πŸ˜• ya phir koi agega bhi ya jassi ko lagegi ? 😲 lekin agar jassi ko lagna hota toh uska bahut promotion hota πŸ˜† yes mostly sumedh sir hi ayenge...πŸ˜ƒ
NAUCholic thumbnail

mujhe nahi pata kaun ayega πŸ˜• ya phir koi agega bhi ya jassi ko lagegi ? 😲 lekin agar jassi ko lagna hota toh uska bahut promotion hota πŸ˜† yes mostly sumedh sir hi ayenge...πŸ˜ƒ

Haan Jassi ko lagna hota toh Sony TV wale 2 hafte pehle se hi promo daal daal ke pakate. Ya fir pata nahi- maybe haat pe lage. Minor type. Pata nahi :P Lag raha hai ki Sumedh Sir ko lagegi.