AngelsFlyAlone thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So hey everyone! Just because of yesterday's precap, I'm predicting a few things.
People have guessed that the guy who will now be the mastermind of new problems to come could be either Rahul or Sumedh Sir. I don't know why, but I strongly feel its the latter and here's the very obvious reasons.

Is it possible that its a cliche form of revenge. I mean thanks to Aditya he was humiliated and failed as a coach and resigned the competition? So somehow doing something similar to Aditya and putting the blame on him. Honestly I really don't know!
I'm not denying that it could be Rahul but I'm unsure of why they decided to show a hint of relation between him and Jassi so I'm ready for anything as of now.

Comment what you think down below!
Edited by AngelsFlyAlone - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Tbh, every damn possibility seems to be 50/50 chances. So confusing. But i think its someone who doesnt know them too much, who isnt very close to them
AngelsFlyAlone thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish_Rubles

Tbh, every damn possibility seems to be 50/50 chances. So confusing. But i think its someone who doesnt know them too much, who isnt very close to them

Actually, I feel its someone who knows them REALLY well and vice versa but its all very pretty and its someone whom they wouldn't doubt on so the very obvious blame would go on Aditya.
Rish_Rubles thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelsFlyAlone

Actually, I feel its someone who knows them REALLY well and vice versa but its all very pretty and its someone whom they wouldn't doubt on so the very obvious blame would go on Aditya.

Yeah it will be who knows them well but isnt close. Close hota toh he wouldnt see Ria's pics and say all that. Aisa toh serials mein tab hi hota hai when some enemy returns who knows a family well but doesnt live with them 😆
Maybe any dushman of Aditya
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aditya toh pakka nahi hai.- as of now that I can say in pakka. Baaki sab probables hai.
Aditya toh fhasne wala hai- because he'll be the obvious suspect for everybody. So uske alawa it can be anyone.

Matlab as of now it is not the Khurranas, Guptas and Aditya. Baaki everyone can be doubted.
Rish_Rubles thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Aditya toh pakka nahi hai.- as of now that I can say in pakka. Baaki sab probables hai.

Aditya toh fhasne wala hai- because he'll be the obvious suspect for everybody. So uske alawa it can be anyone.

Matlab as of now it is not the Khurranas, Guptas and Aditya. Baaki everyone can be doubted.

If its Rahul then I'll be heart broken!
I wonder if Ria's dadi will be related too
NAUCholic thumbnail

If its Rahul then I'll be heart broken!
I wonder if Ria's dadi will be related too

Same here yaar. Rahul was ONE Normal kid in the SOTY thing who didn't believe in cheating. And ab to make him The Secret Mastermind- Nooo😕

Ria's Dadi? Haan maybe- because anyway she isn't shown to be a very nice person. Grey-Negative hi hai woh. So maybe it is some dushman of her's or someone eyeing her money- But why would the Secret Mastermind say "inhe pata nahi chalna chahihe ki inn sab ke piche mai hu".
And Ria's Dadi apparently loves Ria and Raj very much. So I don't think she'll arrange this kaand- or else there is a chance that she has hired someone to harmlessly do this kaand to show Simran and her Parvarrish is bad light.
Rish_Rubles thumbnail

Same here yaar. Rahul was ONE Normal kid in the SOTY thing who didn't believe in cheating. And ab to make him The Secret Mastermind- Nooo😕

Ria's Dadi? Haan maybe- because anyway she isn't shown to be a very nice person. Grey-Negative hi hai woh. So maybe it is some dushman of her's or someone eyeing her money- But why would the Secret Mastermind say "inhe pata nahi chalna chahihe ki inn sab ke piche mai hu".
And Ria's Dadi apparently loves Ria and Raj very much. So I don't think she'll arrange this kaand- or else there is a chance that she has hired someone to harmlessly do this kaand to show Simran and her Parvarrish is bad light.

Lets wait for today's epi 😆
NAUCholic thumbnail

Lets wait for today's epi 😆

Indian TV series hai bhaiyya😆 Ab agle 2 hafte tak The Secret Mastermind ka shakal tak nahi dikhane waale(mostly).
Hopefully Parvarrish S2 would be different from the normal Indian TV series.😆😆😆
Rish_Rubles thumbnail

Indian TV series hai bhaiyya😆 Ab agle 2 hafte tak The Secret Mastermind ka shakal tak nahi dikhane waale(mostly).
Hopefully Parvarrish S2 would be different from the normal Indian TV series.😆😆😆

Haan you are right but then i didnt expect adi and ankita's truth to be out so soon. Juat a little nore than 100 episodes and we had Khurrana family come over to the city, two friends met, stuff before soty and now its about to end too after this round. So i think thore episodes mein dikha den ge 😉