-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
After a long time I have seen a last episode that dealt with the whole cast, everyone involved in the story had a scene, nothing was ubrupt or rushed. Even his dead wife was there lol.
A well directed last episode.
Not only that, the court room scenes were very well done. The prosecutor's arguments and then the defence lawyers redirection, in Pakistan's drama usually the court room scenes are laughable, jiska jo ji chahta hai bolta hai. So hats off to the director.

Naaraz was different from the other shows story wise, no second wife or love triangles, it was a show I watched while tidying up my room and doing other chores, this is how much attention the show required.

Anyways if you watched Naaraz share your opinion.
I think the last episode was better the whole drama.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Lolz

Am I the only one here who watched it. 😆
Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wish ary gives u an award for watching it till the end
Hats off
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
cant let you hang there by your self. I rushed through most of the last 20 episodes lol but am guilty of going through suffering myself for FQ. it was diff than sas -bahu, dusri biwi. Concept was diff and something to think about. i did nt watch last episode with attention but will go back just for court arguments sake and rewatch it. over all 2 starts for dragging on and on. then come to think of it almost all the current shows seem a drag that way or i am loosing patience. 😒
still need to watch last 4 epis
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Wish ary gives u an award for watching it till the end

Hats off

Lolz 😆

I know right
But like I said, it was on during my cleaning time, so I used to mostly hear it.
But good one Abby 😆
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

cant let you hang there by your self. I rushed through most of the last 20 episodes lol but am guilty of going through suffering myself for FQ. it was diff than sas -bahu, dusri biwi. Concept was diff and something to think about. i did nt watch last episode with attention but will go back just for court arguments sake and rewatch it. over all 2 starts for dragging on and on. then come to think of it almost all the current shows seem a drag that way or i am loosing patience. 😒

Totally, and I guess that's why it didn't become popular because there was no Jodi to drool on.

The court room scenes begin from the 2nd last episode I guess, it was good because that's how it's supposed to be, prosecutor ask question, witness answers to the point, no tell tales, then the defence lawyer redirects and it makes sense, I really liked the scene when the father in law was being questioned.
It's a big improvement from what we see happening in the court room scenes.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I watched this drama from start to end although it was quite dragged after Fariha's death...the never ending torture on Azlan and Azar was itself becoming a torture for me...
But all is well wen the end is well..it was a proper closure given to every character...infact it was very weird that i myself was crying at the last moments of last episode, got so emotional by it...kher at the end it was good to see everyone got their happy ending...👍🏼 It was awsum drama wid a different story line...had it not been dragged so much from middle till end, it would have been better
Pentaminous... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Stopped watching it after 2nd episode