Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Okk I don't think its cool to talk About someone's personal life but isn't jiten n aasiya r in a relationship I mean I have read some articles ki they r together n he featured her in his vlog too so m sure jiten isn't single
Don't know about Diana's relationship statusπŸ˜†
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Has anyone wonder if the mystery man might be something to do with simran?? he could be her past mistake?? dad of ria !! yes dad of ria!! we know jassi adopted and might be simran's daughter, but it could be raj is not ria's dad as he is aware of simran's past mistake and married her when she was pregnant??!!! this man trying to cause trouble for simran using ria
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Okk I don't think its cool to talk About someone's personal life but isn't jiten n aasiya r in a relationship I mean I have read some articles ki they r together n he featured her in his vlog too so m sure jiten isn't single
Don't know about Diana's relationship statusπŸ˜†

he said many times that he's single...& I don't think that girl aasiya is his gf πŸ˜• she looks elder to him...he is a kid πŸ˜† may be his close friend but not gf...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

he said many times that he's single...& I don't think that girl aasiya is his gf πŸ˜• she looks elder to him...he is a kid πŸ˜† may be his close friend but not gf...πŸ˜ƒ

Haan Aasiya is his very close friend. But not anything more than that. And Diana was in a relationship with Sunny but abhi breakup hua. He has confirmed ki he is single in a Vlog.πŸ˜†
And hum konsa seriously unke personal life ke baare mein bol rahe hai. Harmless shipping is always cool. Bas unhe uss thing se irritate nahi karna chahiye. Jab media pakane lagte hai and articles banate hai, then it becomes over and they get annoyed. Hum toh bas yahi bolte hai ki they look supercute together and offscreen masti of their's is very cute. Such shipping chalta hai. Bas unhe irritate nahi karna chahiye- like there are many peeps who write comments ki "why are you taking pics with Jovita? Take pics with Diana" - that is wrong. Vaise kuch nahi karna chahiye.
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Has anyone wonder if the mystery man might be something to do with simran?? he could be her past mistake?? dad of ria !! yes dad of ria!! we know jassi adopted and might be simran's daughter, but it could be raj is not ria's dad as he is aware of simran's past mistake and married her when she was pregnant??!!! this man trying to cause trouble for simran using ria

Very much possible. I didn't think of him. But now, it fits. Maybe the track after SOTY is all this revelation track. So either Ria is actually Simran's kid and the man is causing troubles. Or maybe Simran has some lovechild- but Simran's ex-lover wants to create troubles for Simran and Raj, so he is planning something using Ria.
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

just watched the episode. ria not told her parents that she has lied and is still lying. At least suri once again mentioned to simran that jogi ko fasa gaya ho. also ria could be at fault as well.

The man on phone, from the voice, seems older than students. could it be adi's dad or someone at college - teacher or principal!!! the person on bike - I think it is adi

Voice ka I'm not sure. Because they use that voice for many characters. Like maybe they are just using one dubbing artist of 'n' no. of characters.πŸ˜› Because Aditya's dad/Princi(now, earlier he had a diff voice) all use the same voice. Sometime they even give Rahul that voice(once when he was saving Jogi-Jassi from princi's room, his face wasn't shown while a dialogue- it was voiceover and it had this same voice).
See as you said- it can be Simran's purana lover, or maybe someone we know like Rahul or someone- or maybe the princi/teacher with some secret intentions.
I doubt it is Aditya- because of the written confession. Anyway he is going to be booked for this- so I don't think he'll do the same type of kaand again. And if anything happens-he'll be the obvious suspect. So I don't think he'll be upto something like this immediately after getting caught once.
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish_Rubles

You see that part cuz there he looked type of scary, the way he was eyeing Ria and Jogi, it seemed like he is a big criminal or something. Evn Adi doesnt give that expressions which that guy gave.

Plus, if that was someone close then why would he see Ria's old random picture and plan all that what he is thinking. This happens in serials only when a purana dushman appears else Adi too never saw Ria's pictures and talked about his plan i guess πŸ˜†

The way they said kuch bara, i highly doubt that some school students can pull out that stunt

Yeah. Btw I thought another thing. What if the guy on the bike that Jogi-Jassi-Ria follow today is the guy you are talking about-that night wala guy.
What if he is working for the Secret Mastermind?
Like S.K said ki it can be Simran's ex lover.
So what if both has teamed up- Simrans ex-lover wants to cause trouble for Raj-Simran and this biker guy wants revenge from Jogi-Ria? So the biker guy can do the outdoor work and the Secret Mastermind can do the indoor real kaand.
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Very much possible. I didn't think of him. But now, it fits. Maybe the track after SOTY is all this revelation track. So either Ria is actually Simran's kid and the man is causing troubles. Or maybe Simran has some lovechild- but Simran's ex-lover wants to create troubles for Simran and Raj, so he is planning something using Ria.

U r a genius πŸ‘ πŸ‘ seems so so probable! Obviously after soty there will be that relevation track only 😲 prabha bua bhi phir se aayegi

I also thought uss din simran itnaaa pyaar lekar jassi ko dekh rahi thi aur nach rahi thi .. Maybe they were trying to implant that jassi's real mom & jassi dancing thing sub consciously!!!I had a feeling then only this is the start of a new relevation saga 😳 post soty!!
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hi guys im back
ok iv been seeing the recent episodes on youtube
so i think the mystery guy is is not rahul abhid cant be aditya
but some way older guy and the second guy on the bike is young

has anyone notice whe nraj and riya were having father dughter hug scene somebody was taking pics
then that matermind told the bike guy ki nobody should know that we are behind this
my suspects are
1. raj s enemy or somebody from his hospital
2. simrans ex lover
3. holi goon guys
4, that creepy boy at the club
5. any students dad could be adis dad , ankis dad , rahul dad nishant dad dhruv dad koi bhi ho sakta hain could adis older brother who is in earlys30
6, the bribe guy from the ngo or the principal of the school or dean of the school
7. the guy who gave kulwinder to do something illiegal

NAUCholic thumbnail
OMG lizzieee!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
How I missed you- Aditya-Ankita ki lovestory mein hum hi toh vishwaas rakhte te🀣
Missed your updates too.
Btw nice pointsπŸ‘. You've listed almost all possible cases.
Bas last wala point doubt hai and NGO wale ka doubt hai- they would target Khurrana(and hence Jassi) na. Why would they target Ria? O.o
Baaki sab are fitting well. :D
I would include Rahul/Abhid to the list too(since we are taking in note all the possibilities- because we can't cancel them off because of the voiceover- because the CVs use the same dubbing artists for many charactersπŸ˜†)

Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago