Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
My opinion after so much of thinking. Anyone can be and cannot be any of those finalists too so here a guy suddenly came into my mind. The guy who was taking a drunk Ria away at Disco and Jogi saved her, it might be him πŸ˜•
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

yes I've seen that one where by mistake he hit her eye...πŸ˜› that was most cutest moment of them πŸ˜† while watching I actually felt r they dating ? Coz hamesha whenever he jokes wid her I feel they have something betwn them...I get a strong feeling...😳 I may be wrong also but don't know why I feel that πŸ˜† Kaash CVS yeh chemistry dekh paate...they definitely have spark & it can work wonders for the show as well..πŸ˜› I especially wait for his vlogs coz I get to see him wid Diana jo show mein toh Milne se raha...😑

Yeah I'm not sure whether they are dating. But even I have noticed ki Jiten always makes the "Dating/Girlfriend" types jokes with her only.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Like Bhavika ko he teases ki "yaar yeh kya bacchi hai. Kaisi pagal hai " types jokes. Matlab in a funny way.
and Jovita ke saat he is like bestie type ka bond.
These Gf/dating type jokes sab Diana pe crack karta rehta hai.πŸ˜†
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish_Rubles

My opinion after so much of thinking. Anyone can be and cannot be any of those finalists too so here a guy suddenly came into my mind. The guy who was taking a drunk Ria away at Disco and Jogi saved her, it might be him πŸ˜•

Ohh haanπŸ˜† I toh totally forgot him. Maine woth epi nahi dekhi- I had just read the written update. So I don't know how he looks or sounds like. But yeah- there are chances- Jogi ne uss dhin zyada peeta hoga usko toh the revenge for that. But "kisi ko bhi pata nahi chalna chahiye ki mai hu". Even Jogi-Ria might be barely remembering him. So pata nahi. But haan chances toh hai-because he is targetting Ria and Jogi.
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Yeah I'm not sure whether they are dating. But even I have noticed ki Jiten always makes the "Dating/Girlfriend" types jokes with her only.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Like Bhavika ko he teases ki "yaar yeh kya bacchi hai. Kaisi pagal hai " types jokes. Matlab in a funny way.
and Jovita ke saat he is like bestie type k bond.
These Gf/dating type jokes sab Diana pe crack karta rehta hai.πŸ˜†

hahaa that's wat I'm.saying he behaves weird when around her...😳 if u've noticed he always teases her only...not bhavika πŸ˜† he makes fun of bhavika but Diana ko irritate karna jaise uski hobbie hai u know & when she lost her vanity keys tab he was enjoying usko sataake maze leta hai πŸ˜† & that hitting by mistake...I'm telling u that time literally I felt something & it can't be wrong par pata nahi phir bhi 😳 & also if you remember she abused some staff guy in one of his vlogs the way he kept his hand on her mouth...πŸ˜‰ & she was abt to fall he held her from back...😳
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

hahaa that's wat I'm.saying he behaves weird when around her...😳 if u've noticed he always teases her only...not bhavika πŸ˜† he makes fun of bhavika but Diana ko irritate karna jaise uski hobbie hai u know & when she lost her vanity keys tab he was enjoying usko sataake maze leta hai πŸ˜† & that hitting by mistake...I'm telling u that time literally I felt something & it can't be wrong par pata nahi phir bhi 😳 & also if y remember she abused some staff guy in one of his vlogs the way he kept his hand on her mouth...πŸ˜‰ & she was abt to fall he held her from back...😳

Haan. His hand hitting her eyes galti se-that is when I started shipping Diana-Jiten tooπŸ˜† And afterwards his Vlogs had plentyyy of Diana-Jiten moments. Bas last waale kuch nahi tha.
Btw the Vlog before this- Diana was taking script ka photo from front cam- tabhi 2 guys were there other than her - one was Jiten obviously. Dusra kon tha IDK. Face wasn't shown of both guys. Tabhi someone out of those 2 was teasing Diana while she was taking the pic by saying "Love you na" and other stuffsπŸ˜† To irritate her. So mostly woh Jiten hi hoga.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Haan. His hand hitting her eyes galti se-that is when I started shipping Diana-Jiten tooπŸ˜† And afterwards his Vlogs had plentyyy of Diana-Jiten moments. Bas last waale kuch nahi tha.
Btw the Vlog before this- Diana was taking script ka photo from front cam- tabhi 2 guys were there other than her - one was Jiten obviously. Dusra kon tha IDK. Face wasn't shown of both guys. Tabhi someone out of those 2 was teasing Diana while she was taking the pic by saying "Love you na" and other stuffsπŸ˜† To irritate her. So mostly woh Jiten hi hoga.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah I saw that...but no ones face is visible in that...πŸ˜† if u listen to the voice may be u can make out...πŸ˜ƒ
But wat I feel is jiten is in to her...but she has a bf na...toh shayad zyada bhav nahi deti hogi πŸ˜‰ coz he always teases her & I sort of feel he has something for her...may be he likes her 😳
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Ohh haanπŸ˜† I toh totally forgot him. Maine woth epi nahi dekhi- I had just read the written update. So I don't know how he looks or sounds like. But yeah- there are chances- Jogi ne uss dhin zyada peeta hoga usko toh the revenge for that. But "kisi ko bhi pata nahi chalna chahiye ki mai hu". Even Jogi-Ria might be barely remembering him. So pata nahi. But haan chances toh hai-because he is targetting Ria and Jogi.

You see that part cuz there he looked type of scary, the way he was eyeing Ria and Jogi, it seemed like he is a big criminal or something. Evn Adi doesnt give that expressions which that guy gave.

Plus, if that was someone close then why would he see Ria's old random picture and plan all that what he is thinking. This happens in serials only when a purana dushman appears else Adi too never saw Ria's pictures and talked about his plan i guess πŸ˜†

The way they said kuch bara, i highly doubt that some school students can pull out that stunt
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
just watched the episode. ria not told her parents that she has lied and is still lying. At least suri once again mentioned to simran that jogi ko fasa gaya ho. also ria could be at fault as well.
The man on phone, from the voice, seems older than students. could it be adi's dad or someone at college - teacher or principal!!! the person on bike - I think it is adi
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
H ha lovely reading diana jiten snippets πŸ˜‰ diana had a bf, justin bieber type dikhta tha..she had post many pics wid him
On insta.. 😲 but now u can find only 1-2.. She deleted rest and edited captions of the ones that r there. 😲 she posts random dukhi stuff too, post break up tyoe gyaan ki baatein πŸ₯±
So shes single & jiten chance pe dance marr raha hoga πŸ‘
Edited by dhoperchop - 8 years ago
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Btw princi ka voice mujhe bhi laga.. But if u see earlier episodes princi ka voice diff hai, I remember cause I laughed so hard as he says 'ishcool'... πŸ˜‰ he had a problem with diction
Aab the voice u hear is not his... Its dubbed by sumone else
So as naucholic said-- same dubbing artist fr everyone.. Budget saving πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰