SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Naaz here is the link that dating one
Edited by SONAL30 - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Though even I saw Aditya giving that evil grin, The secret guy said that Kisi ko pata nahi chalna chahiye inn sab ke piche mai hu, etc. And the school peeps have already made Aditya write a written confession. So iske baad woh kuch bhi kaand kare, he'll be unanimously booked for. So I don't think Aditya will again stick to the video business. :P Kaand karna hi hai toh he'll do someother stuff. Logically :P
One possible reason why Rahul "might" be doing this is to get Ria-Jogi out of SOTY(if that is the case then it will be one heck of a stupid reason. SOTY almost khatm ho gaya hai yaar, ab toh theek se jeeto πŸ˜†) or maybe some other idea :P Rahul or Abhid- I don't think they'll give Abhid so much importance.
And actually it shouldn't be Rahul too :P Because at the start he himself said ki "cheating se nahi, dimaah se jeeto". But honestly, no one can figure out CVs ke dimaag mein kya chal raha hai. Otherwise what is the need of introducing this "Secret Guy"? Ainvayi drama :P
So I guess this is how they'll wrap up Rahul's character to pave way for Aditya-Jassi.

@Sonal- haan right hai ki it can't be Sumedh because accent. And reasons bhi kam hai. So chances kam hai bohot.

And Princi ka awaaz tha- correct. But maybe budget kam hai toh ek hi dubbing artist se kaam chala rahe hai :P Or the princi might be having some secret intentions :P

Anyway , I just hope it isn't Rahul. I don't want HIM to turn negative. Of all contestants, he was one (other than the main 3) to have proper morals- i.e cheating se nahi jeeto- fair raho etc. And now I don't want all that to be a game and him to turn negative. :/

@Naaz- True about Jiten -Diana's off screen chemistry. I never liked Aditya much, but I LOVE Jiten and have been watching his Vlogs right from the first one. Have chatted him once on insta dm, longgg time back- remember in one of the Vlogs when his hand was sprained- around that time. Aajkal toh her barely gets time to make Vlog in time- bichaara kaha se dm check karne bait paata.πŸ˜† Once he had hidden Diana's keys. They are very cute and cool offscreen.

NAUCholic thumbnail
@S.K- Honestly even I felt the same. Ria hasn't told the entire truth YET. And I don't think she's gonna open her mouth in near future- now that Aditya is caught. Abhi there might be a biggg fight of Suri-Simran, because of this issue- and tab jaake maybe Ria will open her mouth. Woh bhi chances kam hi hai. :P
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks sonal...πŸ˜› I saw this one already...πŸ˜† I dint notice much but...😳
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Though even I saw Aditya giving that evil grin, The secret guy said that Kisi ko pata nahi chalna chahiye inn sab ke piche mai hu, etc. And the school peeps have already made Aditya write a written confession. So iske baad woh kuch bhi kaand kare, he'll be unanimously booked for. So I don't think Aditya will again stick to the video business. :P Kaand karna hi hai toh he'll do someother stuff. Logically :P

One possible reason why Rahul "might" be doing this is to get Ria-Jogi out of SOTY(if that is the case then it will be one heck of a stupid reason. SOTY almost khatm ho gaya hai yaar, ab toh theek se jeeto πŸ˜†) or maybe some other idea :P Rahul or Abhid- I don't think they'll give Abhid so much importance.
And actually it shouldn't be Rahul too :P Because at the start he himself said ki "cheating se nahi, dimaah se jeeto". But honestly, no one can figure out CVs ke dimaag mein kya chal raha hai. Otherwise what is the need of introducing this "Secret Guy"? Ainvayi drama :P
So I guess this is how they'll wrap up Rahul's character to pave way for Aditya-Jassi.

@Sonal- haan right hai ki it can't be Sumedh because accent. And reasons bhi kam hai. So chances kam hai bohot.

And Princi ka awaaz tha- correct. But maybe budget kam hai toh ek hi dubbing artist se kaam chala rahe hai :P Or the princi might be having some secret intentions :P

Anyway , I just hope it isn't Rahul. I don't want HIM to turn negative. Of all contestants, he was one (other than the main 3) to have proper morals- i.e cheating se nahi jeeto- fair raho etc. And now I don't want all that to be a game and him to turn negative. :/

@Naaz- True about Jiten -Diana's off screen chemistry. I never liked Aditya much, but I LOVE Jiten and have been watching his Vlogs right from the first one. Have chatted him once on insta dm, longgg time back- remember in one of the Vlogs when his hand was sprained- around that time. Aajkal toh her barely gets time to make Vlog in time- bichaara kaha se dm check karne bait paata.πŸ˜† Once he had hidden Diana's keys. They are very cute and cool offscreen.

yeah I just love Diana & jiten together onscreen ho ya offscreen πŸ˜‰ they just create magic onscreen...😳
I so want them to be paired together again but looks like CVS have completey forgotten their angle...😭
& yeah I've seen all his vlogs on Instagram...they r damn entertaining ⭐️
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

thanks sonal...πŸ˜› I saw this one already...πŸ˜† I dint notice much but...😳

I saw this one but merko Patna joke nahi samjhaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Merko laga they were teasing Diana's IQ. Because tabhi Jiten was saying Jassi ka IQ bahut high hai but Diana ka bohot low.πŸ˜†
So uss chakkar mein merko Patna joke nahi samjha.
But there was another one in which Diana was swearingπŸ˜† And then there was one in which Jiten and Sushant were acting drunk and fooling around with Jovita and Diana.πŸ˜†
And one in which his hand accidently hit Diana on the eye. And he got up all concerned and said "check karne de". And then kuch khaas nahi hua so he said nautankiπŸ˜† Badda cute tha woh.
Jiten ka Vlogs rock re! And spoilers bhi mil jaata hai kabhi kabhi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

I saw this one but merko Patna joke nahi samjhaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Merko laga they were teasing Diana's IQ. Because tabhi Jiten was saying Jassi ka IQ bahut high hai but Diana ka bohot low.πŸ˜†
So uss chakkar mein merko Patna joke nahi samjha.
But there was another one in which Diana was swearingπŸ˜† And then there was one in which Jiten and Sushant were acting drunk and fooling around with Jovita and Diana.πŸ˜†
And one in which his hand accidently hit Diana on the eye. And he got up all concerned and said "check karne de". And then kuch khaas nahi hua so he said nautankiπŸ˜† Badda cute tha woh.
Jiten ka Vlogs rock re! And spoilers bhi mil jaata hai kabhi kabhi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes I've seen that one where by mistake he hit her eye...πŸ˜› that was most cutest moment of them πŸ˜† while watching I actually felt r they dating ? Coz hamesha whenever he jokes wid her I feel they have something betwn them...I get a strong feeling...😳 I may be wrong also but don't know why I feel that πŸ˜† Kaash CVS yeh chemistry dekh paate...they definitely have spark & it can work wonders for the show as well..πŸ˜› I especially wait for his vlogs coz I get to see him wid Diana jo show mein toh Milne se raha...😑
NAUCholic thumbnail
@Naaz- Aditya is RARELY seen with Jassi aajkal. Itne time tak toh Ria ke saat Mohabbatein chal raha tha na. πŸ˜†
So CVs focussed on Rahul -Jassi. And Jassi-Rahul are supercute. :')😳

Pehle they had shown ki Aditya had officially fallen for Jassi. Because ek party scene tha jiske baad Ria ne car chalaya and Jassi got hit. Tabhi it was shown ki Aditya was actually searching for Jassi and he was kinda lost when she was dancing with him.
But then aaya SOTY and Aditya negative ban gaya with Chachi. And IDK why but I found him hot with Ankita. πŸ˜†

Abhi lets see if Rahul is really the Secret-Guy, then how things will change. That will be a chance for Aditya-Jassi's story to develop properly. My guesses are that if Rahul is the secret guy, then kaand ka blame sab Aditya pe aayega and Jassi will somehow help him out. And then he'll fall for her again. :P😊

And if the secret guy isn't Rahul, then either there will be a love triangle, or Rahul - Jassi will be the endgame.😳
Lets see what happens- though mujhe kuch bhi chalega as long as Jogia are paired up with each other. Like I'm inclined towards Rahul-Jassi, but since we haven't got any proper Aditya-Jassi scene, we CAN'T say a straight NO to Aditya-Jassi being a couple. Like they can be given a chance to see how good their chemistry is. So if Rahul is the secret guy and Aditya-Jassi team up to find the truth- then they'll have more screentime together and thus more chance to show their chemistry. And abhi since they are really close and friendly offscreen, it might show in their onscreen chemistry. Diana is equally damn close to Sushant as well as Jiten. So uske liye toh dono chalega. :P Infact Diana toh sabke saat bohot close hai. She is like the common link jo sabke saat bhatakti rehti hai.πŸ˜†