Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Okay from watching it even I'm having a feeling that it is Rahul.

I mean it is someone they know- and someone they aren't doubting. So obviously it is not Aditya or Ankita.
So it is either Rahul/Abhid(I don't think they'll give Abhid much importance- So Rahul) or the other person they know and can't doubt is Sumedh Sir. But honestly why would Sumedh Sir do that, unless he has some monetary goals!
So it points towards Rahul- or Sumedh Sir( a small percent)
But seeing a pic that Jiten had uploaded a month or two ago, I guess it is pre-decided that Aditya- Jassi is the endgame. So maybe in this kaand, everyone will doubt Aditya and Jassi will somehow help him and he'll fall for her again. :P
But sheee :/ I love Rahul- Jassi. CVs, Rahul ko negative mat karo yaar ab. :|which pic ???? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

but the voice over was of the principal. I mean everyone on my home was like. yeh toh principal ki awaaz. hai.
seeing that principal only I have a crappyy creapy kinda feeling.
let's wait n watch.

aiyoo
Anju...tumhare muh mein dairy milk silk๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
May be Aditya has not changed.Because then he would not have smiled evilly like he did when he was clicking the photo on the stage.
So it may be Aditya only and not Rahul.

Edited by -beena- - 8 years ago
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

But how can it be rahul ??? Why would he do that ๐Ÿ˜• & even today Adi was giving that evil smile while talking jogi & riya's pic...So I feel it's not Adi but it's not rahul also...๐Ÿ˜† Kyunki isse usko kya faida hoga ? Think logically ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I know dear
I don't like adi that much but jitendra is a fab actor I mean he is so cute n I don't want him negative bas bohot hua
Neither I want rahul to be that creepy guy nor want adi to be that rest I don't care...koi bhi ho princi or someone else๐Ÿ˜†
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -beena-

May be Aditya has not changed.Because then he would not have smiled evilly like he did when he was clicking the photo on the stage.
So it may be Aditya only and not Rahul.

Jo bhi ho
I want my Jogia out of this mess
Ek forehead kiss ka itta tamasha
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

I know dear

I don't like adi that much but jitendra is a fab actor I mean he is so cute n I don't want him negative bas bohot hua
Neither I want rahul to be that creepy guy nor want adi to be that rest I don't care...koi bhi ho princi or someone else๐Ÿ˜†

hahaa yes even I like jiten...๐Ÿ˜ณ & I was loving Adi & jassi in the beginning when Adi was positive but suddenly they turned him negative...๐Ÿ˜ก I know it's not him...lekin rahul bhi kyun hoga I'm wondering ๐Ÿ˜• & have u seen jiten's vlogs ?? ๐Ÿ˜† serial mein mile na mile but u can find so much of Diana & jiten in his vlogs he keeps irritating her ๐Ÿ˜› & they look damn cute together...if CVS r planning to turn him positive again then it's brilliant ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Simran told adi ki m forgiving u n giving u 2nd chance...Suri n jogi both were against her decision
Jogia won that round...when they all were standing on the stage adi took a pic of jogia n when jassi saw him he said it will remind me my defeat ki why I came 5th
In Gupta house ...Raj asked ria to promise him ki she will break all her ties with jogi
Kulwinder said to jogi ki from now on m ur frd n u can share anything n everything with me
Jogi remembered ria's care n ria too remembered jogi's concern but still Jogia promised their parents ki they will do whatever their parents want them to do
In last scene a guy was sitting in a dark room n watching Ria's PIC n talking to a guy ki kisi ko pata nahi chalna chahiye ki m behind all this
Precap...a guy was stalking n taking pic of jogia when they r going to school ...jassi saw him n screamed jogi caught him

Why isnt Ria telling the truth abt Jogi and Adi.. She is spoiling simran- suri's friendship and causing awkwardness between both families! This is so Stupid!

thanks so much Sonal for the update.. :)
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

hahaa yes even I like jiten...๐Ÿ˜ณ & I was loving Adi & jassi in the beginning when Adi was positive but suddenly they turned him negative...๐Ÿ˜ก I know it's not him...lekin rahul bhi kyun hoga I'm wondering ๐Ÿ˜• & have u seen jiten's vlogs ?? ๐Ÿ˜† serial mein mile na mile but u can find so much of Diana & jiten in his vlogs he keeps irritating her ๐Ÿ˜› & they look damn cute together...if CVS r planning to turn him positive again then it's brilliant ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

omg his blogs r life saviour
His n anuj's masti with ria
Jiten n Diana's Patna act๐Ÿ˜†
Scrumptious thumbnail

omg his blogs r life saviour

His n anuj's masti with ria
Jiten n Diana's Patna act๐Ÿ˜†

hahaa I know wat act ?? ๐Ÿ˜† plzz tell me
I wish they again pair up Adi & jassi yar...๐Ÿ˜›
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyyfanatic

Why isnt Ria telling the truth abt Jogi and Adi.. She is spoiling simran- suri's friendship and causing awkwardness between both families! This is so Stupid!

thanks so much Sonal for the update.. :)

don't know yaar...she us spoiling everything for suri n simran n for her n jogi too now toh she starts liking him na toh why hiding everything
N no thanks only jhappi๐Ÿค—
Edited by SONAL30 - 8 years ago