SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys today's episode was boring but after seeing the last scene m sure ki from now on adi won't do anything n he'll change but m sure people will think ki he is behind all these things
But who was that new guy who was trying to frame Jogia...I think he is Rahul...I wish main galat hun but I have a strong feeling ki they r retaining adi n jassi n turning rahul negative
I don't want that guy to be Rahul...No Noo Nooo๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can you pls give small update or highlights of what happened today.. TIA
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyyfanatic

can you pls give small update or highlights of what happened today.. TIA

Sure dear
Wait๐Ÿ˜ƒ
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay from watching it even I'm having a feeling that it is Rahul.
I mean it is someone they know- and someone they aren't doubting. So obviously it is not Aditya or Ankita.
So it is either Rahul/Abhid(I don't think they'll give Abhid much importance- So Rahul) or the other person they know and can't doubt is Sumedh Sir. But honestly why would Sumedh Sir do that, unless he has some monetary goals!
So it points towards Rahul- or Sumedh Sir( a small percent)
But seeing a pic that Jiten had uploaded a month or two ago, I guess it is pre-decided that Aditya- Jassi is the endgame. So maybe in this kaand, everyone will doubt Aditya and Jassi will somehow help him and he'll fall for her again. :P
But sheee :/ I love Rahul- Jassi. CVs, Rahul ko negative mat karo yaar ab. :|
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

I mean it is someone they know- and someone they aren't doubting. So obviously it is not Aditya or Ankita.
So it is either Rahul/Abhid(I don't think they'll give Abhid much importance- So Rahul) or the other person they know and can't doubt is Sumedh Sir. But honestly why would Sumedh Sir do that, unless he has some monetary goals!
But seeing a pic that Jiten had uploaded a month or two ago, I guess it is pre-decided that Aditya- Jassi is the endgame. So maybe in this kaand, everyone will doubt Aditya and Jassi will somehow help him and he'll fall for her again. :P

ohh.. not sure of what the scene was.. but it seems Rahul's role was a cameo so might this is the way to end.. coz till now rahul likes Jassi but they r in diff schools so no way can they be together unless Rahul becomes permanent and joins thr school.. so might be Rahul only.. Sumedh sir -all depends on the scene so no idea
SONAL30 thumbnail
Simran told adi ki m forgiving u n giving u 2nd chance...Suri n jogi both were against her decision
Jogia won that round...when they all were standing on the stage adi took a pic of jogia n when jassi saw him he said it will remind me my defeat ki why I came 5th
In Gupta house ...Raj asked ria to promise him ki she will break all her ties with jogi
Kulwinder said to jogi ki from now on m ur frd n u can share anything n everything with me
Jogi remembered ria's care n ria too remembered jogi's concern but still Jogia promised their parents ki they will do whatever their parents want them to do
In last scene a guy was sitting in a dark room n watching Ria's PIC n talking to a guy ki kisi ko pata nahi chalna chahiye ki m behind all this
Precap...a guy was stalking n taking pic of jogia when they r going to school ...jassi saw him n screamed jogi caught him

Edited by SONAL30 - 8 years ago
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

sumedh sir's way of speaking is different yaar
Yep I guess its jassi n adi
Edited by SONAL30 - 8 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for highlights. ria still hasn't told her parents that jogi was protecting her??
I have still to watch the episode over here. nearly 3 hours wait.
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
but the voice over was of the principal. I mean everyone on my home was like. yeh toh principal ki awaaz. hai.
seeing that principal only I have a crappyy creapy kinda feeling.
let's wait n watch.
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
But how can it be rahul ??? Why would he do that ๐Ÿ˜• & even today Adi was giving that evil smile while talking jogi & riya's pic...So I feel it's not Adi but it's not rahul also...๐Ÿ˜† Kyunki isse usko kya faida hoga ? Think logically ๐Ÿ˜ณ