wohradhahai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi friends. ..
Came here to tell u smthing. ..actually m not new to the show. .my dada ji watches it so I do..n from last 1-2 months m not watching it..so don't know what's going on...
Vaise I luv both the cpl. .ashok ahankaara n ashok kaurwaki..but if asked 19-20 ka farq I like ashok ahankaara more..😉
So as per everyone knows(if u read history) kaurwaki wawas ashok's dearest wife...he luvd her so much..
N also that after seeing the bloodshed in kalinga war ashok adopted budhhism...bloodshed no doubt was a reason for ashok to leave the sinhasan/throne but also one more reason..
In the kalinga war, ashok's dearest wife kaurwaki was killed...
I know this is heartbreaking for all ashwaki fans but it was the truth..
Just read an article long time b4..today I remembered it so told..
SOWWIE!!! For this unpleasant entry...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ashoka Met Kaurwaki During His Exile in Kalinga

When Samrat Bindusar on the insistence of his first son Rajkumar Sushim sent Ashoka away from the boundaries of Magadh, he came to Kalinga. Being in exile, he went incognito and this is when he met the beautiful girl Karuwaki also known as Charuwaki/Kaurubaki unlike shown in Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat where Karuwaki seem to be boarding the same ship as that of Ashoka within Magadh.

The Allahabad edicts mentions that Queen Kaurwaki was the mother of Prince Tivala. Now, Prince Tivala was Samrat Ashoka's second son and third born. Tivala supposedThe Ashokian edicts clearly states how on the advice of Queen Kaurwaki the Samrat was changing his lifestyle. Ashoka, the Great himself emphasis on the edicts that he started a series of welfare measures for the people only on the advice of Karuvaki. This proves that Karuwaki was an influential queen.

Karuwaki Later Converted to Buddhism

The historical evidences and proofs narrate that Karuwaki later converted into Buddhism and even became a sanyasin.

she didint die in kalinga war, she lived even after ashoka's death at last became sanyasin

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
While it was interesting to read these different historical documentations, could you please refrain from posting such big spoilers in the title of the topic? Some people (like myself) do watch it for the historical aspect, but also as a T.V. show. This is essentially a spoiler. It's okay though! I'm just saying for future. 😳