soo beautiful πŸ€— πŸ‘
but feeling very bad that it was ur last episode 😭 😭
miss ur ff
please come with a new concept soon

glad you liked itπŸ˜‰
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Author's note: I wrote Kunj in this part in the way I would want my future hubby to treat me. I don't mind proposing if the right guy exists for me. Leaving an open ending in case I decide in the future to write a sequel or add on to this one. Hope it is good

Epilogue as requested

Yuvraj was sentenced to twenty years in jail. This was confirmed shortly after Kunj and Twinkle's marriage.

"Twinkle jaldi kar, flight miss hojayi," Kunj called out from their bedroom.

"I am coming Kunj, hold on!," she called out from the bathroom.

Twinkle struggled to tie the strings holding up the dress she had picked to wear for their journey. They were headed to Goa for their honeymoon.

Kunj quietly came up behind her.

Twinkle froze seeing him behind her all of a sudden.

She turned around realizing her backside was dangerously exposed.

Kunj cleared his throat.

"I think I should help you out there. Tera sab kuch,," he trailed off.

Twinkle gulped, realizing her top was loose in the front too.

Kunj quickly turned her around.

He reached out for the strings and tied them. As he stepped back he whispered," Let's go before we end up spending our honeymoon here at home itself."

His husky voice caused goosebumps to form on her bare arms.

She immediately straightened up.

She nudged past him. Kunj smiled after her.

They reached the airport on time. Twinkle ran off to the beach soon after they dropped their things in their hotel room.

Kunj followed closely behind shaking his head. He was relieved to see Twinkle in a happier light. It was so much different from when they first met.

Today she was free from all the burdens and sadness. There was no sadness, only happiness evidenced by her laughter.

She stopped suddenly noticing him simply brooding.

"Aao na Kunj! Why are you so lost?," she inquired.

He shook himself out of his reverie. He was here to enjoy this happiness with his wife. They were very much part of each now.

He approached her and held her closely. She blushed. He picked her up and twirled her around. Her laughter echoed in the nearly empty beach.

He intwinded her hand with his as they headed back to the hotel.

Later on, as they lay on the bed together lounging around they talked about the future and their plans.

"So Twinkle do you want to continue with the event planning business or would you like to do something else?," Kunj asked.

Twinkle smiled.

"Most husbands aren't like you," she commented.

He looked at her puzzled,

"Woh kaise?"

Twinkle smiled.

" Because most men don't care if a woman advances her career. Their usual questions are related to what's for dinner or about the kids," she quipped.

"Twinkle, I am a moderate guy. You fit in so well in our family and they love you so much because you respect them. Vaise aaj kal koi jaldi nahin hai to have kids and all," he declared.

Twinkle caressed his cheek then pinched it.

"See that is why I love you! I adore the fact you are so open minded and chill," she declared.

He pulled her closely to spoon her. He caressed her face and cheek.

"Twinkle when we both are ready for kids, then we will plan them. Right now I want to enjoy our time as a couple. I also want you to be happy. So tell me what will make you most happy," Kunj urged.

"I will continue the event planning business. I also liked the undercover work I did with Cherry Bhaiya. However for your sanity I will stick to event planning and kissing you right now," Twinkle commented.

Kunj chuckled.

He leaned in.

"Let me do the honors this time wifey," he said huskily.

He gently kissed her.

It is easy to find a guy who is willing to marry you, but a man who really wants to understand you and supports you is a whole another story. Their story may continue but either way for now this Twinkle and Kunj lived happily ever after.

Diy0 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing πŸ€—
just too good πŸ‘
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb epilogue. Yeah its difficult to get a guy who understands u. I met many guys but all of them refused that i should work. People like kunj are very few in this world and there are more people like uv. Good uv got 20 years of jail imprisonment. I loved the line when kunj said lets go or else we might spend our honeymoon here. Thanks for pm. Hope to read more twinj stories.
Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww thanku so much.. it ws so sweet
adventure_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diy0

amazing πŸ€—
just too good πŸ‘

glad you liked itπŸ˜‰
adventure_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: tikit

Superb epilogue. Yeah its difficult to get a guy who understands u. I met many guys but all of them refused that i should work. People like kunj are very few in this world and there are more people like uv. Good uv got 20 years of jail imprisonment. I loved the line when kunj said lets go or else we might spend our honeymoon here. Thanks for pm. Hope to read more twinj stories.

thanks dear I have others including Game Changer on this forum, don't know if you read Kyunki tum mere pati hoπŸ˜‰
priyanvs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow di
it was an amazing story
loved it every bit of it
so good
kunj being lawyer was awesome and cherry was good
it really a nice story di πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ
adventure_gurl thumbnail