sapnokirani24 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
nope could not do it!!!!!!!

i feel lost from the world 😳
KingzGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another net addict... 😳 😆
There are so many things I use the internet for! E-mail, music, videos, sharing photos with friends, news, sports, games, listening to games, watching games and hilights, MSN, AIM, MySpace, forums, and numerous other things!
music_rules thumbnail
Internet is a villian as well as hero........
it helps us in our projects and things...... u can find the info u need waaay faster then looking in a book but yet again there are bad sites ,,,,,,,,, and werid people e-mail u and more things
i depends on how u look at it really
it can be your hero your villian or both<<<<<<<
it can be hero at times as well as villian now u decide what the net is to u................
music_rules thumbnail
i'd say it would be really hard to get around fast
~*puja*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Life without IF is hard... life without the internet, now that's something I don't want to think about!
Lima thumbnail
omg....for me...its impossible to breath....i live for internet..i die for internet..i m so much addicted to it....i rememberd one incident..first i used to have one desktop at home only..then i thought to switch ma ISP to comcast..that time i used to download and upload videos for kasam se..sooo for that i need high speed internet..... soo...then the technician guy came..and did something..but couldn't connect the internet( was some problem in ma comp)....and then he left....after he left i tried to start ma comp...it started but the internet was gone....didn't connect...i got a bigest shock of ma life...my heart stopped beating for a while...i called dell...and then verizon too...but those guys couldn't do anything abt it.....i was soo upset...i tried so much to get ma internet back...but.. 😭 ...then i found one biggest BAKRA...(ma husband).. 😆 😆 .....and forced him to buy another comp...and finally we purchased one laptop after one day....

yea guys...its so hard to live withought internet...i also listen music..watch tv...but u can live without those stuff...but internet....nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...u need to have that one in ur home... 😊
swt.smile thumbnail
Yep... I agree with you... I didn't had my internet for a complete week or two... nd I can't tell you how much I missed it.. I was so addicted and I still am... but now I try to control myself and go less on the net.. Cuz it's most likely like a drug now lol.. Nd then I always get yelled by my mom for staying too long on the comp... I can also pass hours and hours on the computer... the whole day actually without moving... lol it's just too addictive... so I know how you felt when you didn't have ur internet for two days... well believe me.. two days is nothing compared to two weeks lol.. Newayz u shud try to go less on it.. That's what I tried to do today... Cuz when i start going on the comp first and then complete my homeworks... I jus can't do it... I leave my homework and I keep chatting... lol it's seriously crazy.. My resolution for 2007 will be to less go on the comp so that it doesn't become worse... hehe
Lima thumbnail

Originally posted by: swt.smile

Yep... I agree with you... I didn't had my internet for a complete week or two... nd I can't tell you how much I missed it.. I was so addicted and I still am... but now I try to control myself and go less on the net.. Cuz it's most likely like a drug now lol.. Nd then I always get yelled by my mom for staying too long on the comp... I can also pass hours and hours on the computer... the whole day actually without moving... lol it's just too addictive... so I know how you felt when you didn't have ur internet for two days... well believe me.. two days is nothing compared to two weeks lol.. Newayz u shud try to go less on it.. That's what I tried to do today... Cuz when i start going on the comp first and then complete my homeworks... I jus can't do it... I leave my homework and I keep chatting... lol it's seriously crazy.. My resolution for 2007 will be to less go on the comp so that it doesn't become worse... hehe

u know swt smile....i can sit whole day continuesly infront of ma comp....i used to sit for like 16 hrs  everyday...and i have never felt tired or dizzy....its so much fun in internet....chatting with frnds..games...music..movies...omgg..so much stuff to do...this is a whole world..

Yasso thumbnail
i cant live w/o internet....the reson is cuz i'm a I-F addict i cant go one day w/o comin on I-F this website,you can say,is the only website i usually come on.
hira_187 thumbnail
Life without internet would be horrible b/c i have easy access to IF, emails 9important form friends and college and professors), so many other places. but then may be we'll then get back to the classic way of handwriting our letters instead of email 9well u could type and print and mail it). but w/e. i do have a life though... 😆 i love to read wirte, go out, family time. party time....so on...but internet does make our life easier.