KaViannn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello Lovelies, this is den for ArIya.
You can follow my other stories for more action, drama, suspense and romance on Wattpad
. Me as xMyTakex 🥳

~MyTake.~

One-Shots

Be My Baby? (ArIya)
Summary: 1 month. 30days. She visited her friend for a month and met him. Both fell head over heels with each other, but then came his ex-gf who wanted to get him back. He their put aside their plans to meet his ex-gf. Will our princess forgive her prince? He seek forgiveness and asked her ' Be My Baby?'. What would be her answer?

Secret Love (Imagine Your Own Couple)

Summary: But this is SECRET. My love for him is still secret. I wonder when will he realize we should be together. He might not be mine now, but one day he will be. Mine. Only mine. Because being his friend is not what I have planned for. My Secret Love for him is pretty intense and we will be together if we are meant to be.

Underneath the Mistletoe: [coming soon] Edited by KaViannn - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaViannn thumbnail
Short Stories

Being His Bodyguard [First story to my Undercover Saga] (ArIya SS)

Summary: "I will protect you from every harm" he said. She looked up at him, tears on her eyes. "But I am the one who was given that job. Of protecting you" she replied.
He held her hand and whispered "I love you. All of you." Slipping her hand away from his, she answered, looking down at the ground "I can't love you! I will not love you. Ever." Breaking his heart into million pieces." Being His Bodyguard is not as easy as it seemed" She thought.
Edited by KaViannn - 8 years ago
KaViannn thumbnail
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm
Waiting for the FF