Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Exactly. Abhid's dance was the best. And Ria's performance was below average. As in, the way it was shot was very odd. Matlab pehle she was seating on a chair and llaying a guitar jiska awaaz nahi aaya- and achanak she gets up and starts to dance- guitar and chair gayab.

Even how Simran dressed up so fast and reached the stage is a mystery :P And Suri and Simran CLEARLY wear different sizes- but Simran ne bade aaram se Suri ka costume pehen liya and fitting was also perfect.
And Jogi reaching the stage and dancing in that condition is also a mystery.
And Rahul ka toh performance bhi nahi dikhaya :P

U have written everything I thought to myself while watching 😃 😃 😃 hahaha
Arre abid that guy is dance india dance,india's got talent runners up / winner yeh sab. Uska naam hai sanjay, he is like super flexible & MJ type. Kamaal ka hai. Sach mein ikdam phika hai sab uske samne 😲 lekin these 3 have to win.

Anyways am very disappointed with ria's perf.. It was so avg, even jassi & momzee perf better than her. My reading-bhavika can't dance to save her life 😆 isliye baithi thi phir thoda hil ke chali gayi!!! Momzee & jassi one was amateurish too but thik hai phir bhi considering momzee aasman se tapki aur steps pata ho gaya aur nachne lagi 😉

I enjoyed jasoos karamchand mammaji ka today 😲 👏 she has a solution for everything
Edited by dhoperchop - 8 years ago
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Somebody tell me yeh princi dhamki deta rehta hai disqualify kar dunga jogi-jassi ko but aditya confessed phir bhi he is not disqualified...???!!!!! Hadd hai 😲 😲
Edited by dhoperchop - 8 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
to me it seems now they are rushing this soty contest. I'm missing sumedh sir so much.
will we see him again???
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Amy must have been last and so eliminated.
Bichaara Rahul, uska toh performance bhi CVs ne ignore kar diya. Actually it was picturised, but then they edited it out I guess. 😕

Oh yeah forgot about her totally!
Sumedh sir gave last chance to Adi in personality round. Wonder if ye was here adi would have been gone for good in this episode only!!
Yeah they should have shown his performance. Ria's performance could have been better very easily.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

Somebody tell me yeh princi dhamki deta rehta hai disqualify kar dunga jogi-jassi ko but aditya confessed phir bhi he is not disqualified...???!!!!! Hadd hai 😲 😲

Exactlyyy😕 Princi Khurrana kids ko nikalne mein badda excited hota hai. Ab Aditya ne itna bada kaand kiya, aur usko SOTY se bhi nahi nikaal raha.
Real life mein- agar police case dete toh Aditya would have been booked for Cyber Crime and put behind bars. Fir obviously school wale toh school se hi nikaal dete, forget SOTY 😆
And yaha toh isko SOTY se bhi nahi nikaal rahe.😆 Matlab CVs, drama ke liye kuch bhi!😆
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
arey_bhai thumbnail
The way princi was warning/threatening Suri that their kids will be disqualified...Mann Kr tha tha do ghumake lagau usko. And it's high time to kick Adi from SOTY. CVs just cant trade off logic just to keep Adi in the competition. SOTY se nikaalna is very very lenient, otherwise aise kaam karne pr Police case Banta hai !!