Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
How predictable. Matlab inn dono ka kaand hua toh inn dono ko jitao. Hayye yeh CVs kab sudhrenge.🤣
Btw Thanks for sharing. 😃
Any other news/spoilers from the On-location video?😊
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ trying my best. actually I'm looking for adi's truth to be found out spoiler 😆 if that CD/DVD upload goes viral, then he has gone too far and both families should confront adi in presence of principal.
have a feeling it will not go viral. before he presses send button, suri will stop him
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

^^^ trying my best. actually I'm looking for adi's truth to be found out spoiler 😆 if that CD/DVD upload goes viral, then he has gone too far and both families should confront adi in presence of principal.

have a feeling it will not go viral. before he presses send button, suri will stop him

I guess today either Ankita or Aditya will come to know that Suri knows the truth. So today kuch jugaad kar lenge and they vidoe won't be out. So I guess Aditya won't get caught today- because if he would have got caught, then he won't be in the competition and so his name won't appear in the rankings. Also, Suri might also do something such that Jogi-Jassi won't get disqualified( princi threathened her that he'll disqualify the Khurrana kids because he thinks Suri is making false allegations against Aditya so that her kids get the advantage). So Suri may plead for a final warning or something and thus Jogi-Jassi won't get disqualified- because their names also appear in the rankings. Jogi first, Jassi third.
Ms.SK thumbnail
^^^^ didn't one of the goons say something big will happen tomorrow, where as only ria and jassi were left to perform. So I think the winning rank will happen before adi sends the video viral
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

^^^^ didn't one of the goons say something big will happen tomorrow, where as only ria and jassi were left to perform. So I think the winning rank will happen before adi sends the video viral

Ria, Jassi and Rahul. And Aditya was planning to do the kaand before Ria's performance. So he was about to leak the video in yesterday's episode when Suri was shown running. So I guess either Ankita or Aditya must have known and kuch hua hoga. No idea :P Anyways aajkal no one knows CVs ke dimaag mein kya chal raha hai.😆
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Ria, Jassi and Rahul. And Aditya was planning to do the kaand before Ria's performance. So he was about to leak the video in yesterday's episode when Suri was shown running. So I guess either Ankita or Aditya must have known and kuch hua hoga. No idea :P Anyways aajkal no one knows CVs ke dimaag mein kya chal raha hai.😆

bold: too true 😆
Ms.SK thumbnail
Abid's dance was the best in my opinion. he should have been in top 3 but of course the main characters are ria, jogi and jassi so should not be surprised.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Exactly. Abhid's dance was the best. And Ria's performance was below average. As in, the way it was shot was very odd. Matlab pehle she was seating on a chair and llaying a guitar jiska awaaz nahi aaya- and achanak she gets up and starts to dance- guitar and chair gayab.
Even how Simran dressed up so fast and reached the stage is a mystery :P And Suri and Simran CLEARLY wear different sizes- but Simran ne bade aaram se Suri ka costume pehen liya and fitting was also perfect.
And Jogi reaching the stage and dancing in that condition is also a mystery.
And Rahul ka toh performance bhi nahi dikhaya :P
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish_Rubles

Rahul on last 😭

Amy must have been last and so eliminated.
Bichaara Rahul, uska toh performance bhi CVs ne ignore kar diya. Actually it was picturised, but then they edited it out I guess. 😕