-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Edited on Page 1 Edited by -Nidoo- - 8 years ago
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Another brilliant write up
Not much to write except that Ishra love each other too much and sometimes their actions hurt each other as well.

They both have had complicated pasts and being together healed both of them.
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good one
Raman and ishita both know how much they are important to each other...but never show it...hame dikhta hai unko nai...their love was past ruhi ke liye long back but with Shaguniyas presence ishitas insecurity kept her away from expressing fully to her Raman...that is why we get to see her happy but hurt when she got to know sharam are married...her insecurities again took center stage of being barren and forced her to think Raman is better off with Shagun and not with her...but that insecurity wall is a barrier to what ishita means to Raman...it has been shown how he has caged himself and living like a stone without his soul...the best part is he knows she is dead and will never be back .he could have moved on but he just can't see anyone in her place..she meant everything to him...and how you beautifully described ishita loves Raman is ultimate...the bestest part is ishita knows ramans status now and thinks he is happy with his family and is better to stay away shows her selfless love for her Raman...I mean to say Raman is a luckiest man on earth to get the most precious thing in life...true love...that defines ishus love
megha2227 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
one feels insecure about someone only if we love them so much that their feelings really matter us. so the question of ishita loving raman is ridiculous is what I feel. and the way you summed up ishita and raman is really good. ."where raman pretends to be made of stone, ishita pretends she is fine with everything. " ishita learnt the same about raman.. but raman didn't ( or ishita didn't let him) know about her insecurity.Well I don't feel to blame ishita for that for reasons of ...
Being in a relationship for 12 years and making her feel worthless all of sudden,
While in the process of accepting her love for raman, shagun's interference in THEIR life,
Raman wanting their baby...
and all these are not so easy to handle.
Zoyamalik2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nidoo-

RES

EDITED
-----------

A wonderful post once again, Zoya πŸ‘ No matter how much I tried to keep away, the prospect of such a discussion wouldn't leave me 😊

Ishita Iyer cum Bhalla is a very complicated person, much more than Raman Bhalla. Why? Because she bottles everything up. Deep down inside, she remembers every mean thing anyone has ever told her, every rejection she has ever faced. She doesn't lash out, she doesn't speak up, doesn't mean she doesn't get hurt. Like Raman, she has built an exterior so strong that it is impossible to penetrate that shell. Her biggest flaw, or maybe strength that prevents her from hurting, is not opening up to anyone.

As you mentioned in your post, Raman came with a baggage of Shagun (and the free croonies alongside) that has been her pet peeve ever since she got married to him. Shagun has been present, with bad intentions or good, at every single major junction of their life - Their marriage, her first god bharai with Ruhi, the day when Raman was supposed to propose her (and she brought her back to Bhalla house), consummation of their relationship, her pregnancy, her miscarriage, and eventually in the form of a surrogate mother of the child that was conceived by her blood and his sweat. It isn't easy to let such an intrusive baggage go away. And so, it is plausible to still feel some bit unwanted, even after you have all the love and care in the world. Even though I hate Ishita being the jagat mata, and I hate her not confiding in Raman still, I kind of get it that she's always trying to over-compensate for the one biological flaw that she can do nothing about. She fears being misjudged, she fears being rejected, she fears being left alone. That makes her not confide in Raman, not because she doesn't trust him enough, but because she fears he might get hurt by her actions, and she fears hurting him. It is definitely not a rosy place to be in.

Considering the jumping off the cliff, the only two people to completely tear apart her exterior are Ruhi, and, Raman, in that order. And the only people whose words and actions she lets herself get impacted by, are, by that virtue, Ruhi and Raman. In the moment when one dies and the other blames her for the death, she is broken to such an extent that, literally, pushes her off the cliff. Had anyone else blamed her, she would have been able to bear it. But it was Raman. Her husband, the father of her child who just died, her soul mate. And so when he shouted at her being "manhoos", she believed it. When he called her the biggest problem of his life, she believed it. When he held her responsible for the death of the one who brought them together, she believed it. She could neither bear the loss of her star kid, the one who gave her life, nor the hatred in her husband's eyes, the one who stabilised her life. So she quit.

On her not returning back, and not contacting even her own family members, I believe that her self-belief about being manhoos and inadequate is so strong, that it doesn't let her surface before anyone who has seen what happened. Also, she does not want to be in touch with anyone who holds a proof to her feelings for Ruhi, and eventually, the loss of the child. What if in these seven years, even for a moment, her amma-appa mentioned that she should not have taken ACP along? Not intentionally, but just. She would have died then and there. (Not that she's living much right now) But her life now, is much more because of the debt she feels towards Mani, and also the guilt she feels towards him for making a cripple for so many years.

The amount of guilt inside and the extent of fear of rejection is unfathomable. She never opens up. She never will. I blame CVs for that too, because as time passed, they made her more devi-like. But there's a reason for why she behaved the way she did. And I, for one, kind of buy that reason.

This is a fantastic response😊
I completely agree that Ishita is more complicated. Essentially we have now seen what an emotional fool Raman is, and I too am annoyed the cvs spend more time glorifying Ishita than is necessary. I do however like that they make you think a bit harder about the way Ishita is really dealing with all this. Raman, when drunk reveals how broken he is, but with Ishita you see her fighting to keep her head above water, she tries very hard to remain level headed. I really think Raman is going to have to instigate her very much before she truly reveals everything she has been feeling for the past 7 years.

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful post... If you were the writer of the YHM or the character sketches, the show would have been still interesting to watch.
Brilliant and you perfectly analysed Ishita the way you did for Raman. They are imperfect, insecure about themselves and their loved ones.. that's where their souls met together and became one.
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zoyamalik2005

This is a fantastic response😊
I completely agree that Ishita is more complicated. Essentially we have now seen what an emotional fool Raman is, and I too am annoyed the cvs spend more time glorifying Ishita than is necessary. I do however like that they make you think a bit harder about the way Ishita is really dealing with all this. Raman, when drunk reveals how broken he is, but with Ishita you see her fighting to keep her head above water, she tries very hard to remain level headed. I really think Raman is going to have to instigate her very much before she truly reveals everything she has been feeling for the past 7 years.

I hope they touch on it between IshRa and not Ishita and everyone else like they have in the past. I want this to be just about IshRa. Sharing hurt with others is understandable but we won't see any trie, honest progression in IshRa until THEY - the couple - opens up 100% (or 65% is even good enough for desi soaps)
-K.13- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivianTanz_Divz

Beautiful post... If you were the writer of the YHM or the character sketches, the show would have been still interesting to watch.
Brilliant and you perfectly analysed Ishita the way you did for Raman. They are imperfect, insecure about themselves and their loved ones.. that's where their souls met together and became one.

If you think about it - the writers to some degree, in some weird way still get what IshRa stood for & who they are...that's why we can still see this depth if we really look. It's just they've taken everything to the extremes for the shock & awe reactions needed on prime time. Many of the tracks are contrived but deep down the core insecurities and such can still be found.
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -K.13-

I hope they touch on it between IshRa and not Ishita and everyone else like they have in the past. I want this to be just about IshRa. Sharing hurt with others is understandable but we won't see any trie, honest progression in IshRa until THEY - the couple - opens up 100% (or 65% is even good enough for desi soaps)

Krishyben you have very unrealistic expectations from people who made IshRa consummation the talk of town πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Even Pammi aunty knew πŸ˜†
-K.13- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nidoo-

Krishyben you have very unrealistic expectations from people who made IshRa consummation the talk of town πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Even Pammi aunty knew πŸ˜†

At least they weren't all gossiping about Ishita feeling Unwomanly... Like a good foolish viewer, I take what little I get Nids πŸ˜†