Users

Frequent Posters

..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Haha... that was a funny way of reaching ASR 😆 Receptionist loves dogs 🤣
And then she gives her hanky to ASR 😆😆
Enjoyed the update 😃
ASR cares for her... But he is not ready to forgive her easily... Poor Khushi... What all will she do now?
And most important... What punishment is ASR going to give Khushi? Ahem ahem! 😈
Feeling bad for khushi... She was already heartbroken when he suddenly announced the engagement and later he refused talking to her.
But I do understand ASR's anger. He was hurt by Khushi's lie. Loved his monologue telling what he has been going through...

Waiting eagerly for the next as usual 😆
And for that, you will have to open a new thread 😉😊
..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Junglebee

I understandhis reasons for not letting go the hurt that he felt, when he got to know about khushboo as khushi, but still i would say... Banda bahut bhaav kha raha hai...

He is caring enough to see that khushi doesn't bang her head against the table edge, but is also agonized to forgive her so easily...

Khushi is truly innocent... What a lame way of bhagaofying receptionist ... But it worked...

And it was hilarious when he asked how did the receptionist let her in, to which she replied, that receptionist loves dogs.. What a ridiculous reply that would have been, implying that either khushi has lost her marbles and giving irrelevant reply or she is implying that khushi is a Kutti, hence the receptionist let her in...lol

lets see how far khushi would go to seek arnav's forgiveness and what would be arnav's punishment for khushi... Its actually giving me a lit of naughty ideas...lol

Another news from my end... I m having my exams starting tomorrow, till june 10 and then post my exams, my internship will start immediately. So to cut a long story short , expect intermittent absence from my end.. Nd less of my ramblings and antics on the thread...

Hey, all the very best for your exams 👍🏼
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon
I'm really looking forward to the next part of your story and i love your characters arnav and khushi so much and you are an amazing writer
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the chapter.. It was hilarious and a little bit sad... But surely ASR will not let her leave.
Checkmatee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..optimist..

Haha... that was a funny way of reaching ASR 😆 Receptionist loves dogs 🤣

And then she gives her hanky to ASR 😆😆
Enjoyed the update 😃
ASR cares for her... But he is not ready to forgive her easily... Poor Khushi... What all will she do now?
And most important... What punishment is ASR going to give Khushi? Ahem ahem! 😈
Feeling bad for khushi... She was already heartbroken when he suddenly announced the engagement and later he refused talking to her.
But I do understand ASR's anger. He was hurt by Khushi's lie. Loved his monologue telling what he has been going through...

Waiting eagerly for the next as usual 😆
And for that, you will have to open a new thread 😉😊

Thank you ji 😊 Yes next chapter shall be on a new thread 😳
aafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful! And thanks for making him smart enough to figure this out
prati_incept thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow.. wonderful story.. very well written..
This is how ASR should be.. angry but intelligent too.. unforgiving but logical too..
Loving it 😊
Edited by prati_incept - 8 years ago
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice one
Loved it

It was really funny how Khushi tried to meet Arnav. Poor receptionist will be sad not to find dog where Khushi pointed her to distract her. Khushi is really sanki. Cannot see Arnav coughing, forgetting she is hiding from him tugged his pants to give her hanky. What all she had to do to get to meet Arnav and earn his forgiveness. Though Arnav cares and loves her, he is angry because she lied to him by faking her name to get the deal. Loved how Arnav let out when he came to know the incidents and fear of losing her thinking his mother choose a wrong girl for him and he will not be able to fulfill her wish. Khushi is also hurt seeing his anger, pain and hurt because of her. Waiting for the next one to see what Khushi will do to earn Arnav's forgiveness as she said she will do anything and earn it.
Downhill thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..optimist..

Hey, all the very best for your exams 👍🏼

thanks optimist ji and checkmateeji...
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update
Loved it
Well written