Ever had a supernatural encounter part 2

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I was going through that old supernatural thread Usman created and it was so much fun reading it.. So I thought why not make a new one.. Share away more of your supernatural encounters..
Everyday of mines is a supernatural encounter ever since Usman and Hinna became a part of it 🥱

Sanaa.. What's up with your house now? Is it still haunted?

Share your story guys 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I have one![BR

Okay here goes.
This happened to a close family member of mine a month or two ago. He went to Pakistan to sell of a property that was vacant on the top floors but had a tenant on the ground floor.
The property was sold so he started selling off and disposing the furniture. So once he was there with a friend trying to empty the rooms, when he walked out of one room trying to get in the other,there was a table right there in the doorway. This table was not there when he went in the other room but when he came out, it was right there in the doorway. At first he thought maybe his friend put it there but then he saw his friend coming up and he asks did you put it here, he says no I just came up 😲
At that point he realized, there was someone or something there which had moved that table. So he says Salam and says out loud we just came to do s few things and we are done. They left immediately 😆
Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Everyday of mines is a supernatural encounter ever since Usman and Hinna became a part of it 🥱

WHAT do you mean by this??

I have a couple of stories to tell as well.. will post here later.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Usman.

WHAT do you mean by this??

I have a couple of stories to tell as well.. will post here later.

You exactly know WHAT I mean by this..
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I have one![BR

Okay here goes.
This happened to a close family member of mine a month or two ago. He went to Pakistan to sell of a property that was vacant on the top floors but had a tenant on the ground floor.
The property was sold so he started selling off and disposing the furniture. So once he was there with a friend trying to empty the rooms, when he walked out of one room trying to get in the other,there was a table right there in the doorway. This table was not there when he went in the other room but when he came out, it was right there in the doorway. At first he thought maybe his friend put it there but then he saw his friend coming up and he asks did you put it here, he says no I just came up 😲
At that point he realized, there was someone or something there which had moved that table. So he says Salam and says out loud we just came to do s few things and we are done. They left immediately 😆

LOL.. they actually talked to that invisible thing 😆

anyways, a couple of incidents I would like to share as well.

My cousin and his family, they live as a tenant in a society in Lahore. The house in which they was a smaller one and the family is bigger. They were somehow adjusting. They found out that another big house in the same society was vacant and rent was quite reasonable as well. So they decided to move in there. When they shifted there strange things started to happen during nights. They would hear someone walking and talking in kitchen. Washrooms tap would open and close themselves. My cousin found fresh blood beneath the bed as well. They hardly lived there for like 3 or 4 days. Fortunately their previous house was still vacant so they moved back there.

This incident has happened to a very close friend of mine just a couple of days ago.
They have been living in this house for like 3 years or so. Nothing strange thing had ever happened but a couple of days ago in morning when he got up, he felt pain in his shoulder so when he checked there were "naakhun k nishaan" there.. like very deep wounds. Same thing had happened with his younger brother the same night. They got themselves "dum" from an Aalim. The next night, at around 3am, he noticed a face just outside his room... it was just a face without any body.. They have called another Aalim in their home... and things have gotten somewhat normal now.