Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Basically Aditya's truth isn't still out.
Simran asks Ria if she has an idea about the sender and if he/she is blackmailing her. Ria says no and says she wants to focus on cultural round.
Meanwhile, Ria makes a deal with Aditya that she'll perform badly in cultural round and then withdraw her name after that.
Suri and Darji talking. Suri says that this SOTY competition has turned everything upside down. And Darji explains that in this age, what Jogi did is natural and asks her to chill and give some time.
Suri gives Jogi a cold treatment.
Jassi asks Suri to teach her dance, but she angrily walks out because she is pissed with Jogi. So Jassi has no option but practises with Dadi.
Ultimately Suri comes and dances with her. Jassi says with Suri, she'll win this round.
Jogi sees this from upstairs. And he dances on Bezubaan and remembers all that has happened(Simran slapping him etc) and says to himself - Sorry Mummaji that I've let you down and promises to win this round. Ria also promises that she'll win this round and then back out from the competition- but end it with a win in this cultural round.
Precap- Childish faceoff of Aditya and Jogi. And 3 boys whom Aditya has appointed to beat up Jogi- didn't understand it properly. It is shown that they have started to beat up Jogi.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yesterday's episode repeated today??
please change the date to 22/4/16 in heading/title πŸ€—
Ms.SK thumbnail
thanks for WU. what a waste of episode? ria ria ria. someone please hit her hard. why she still lying?? got to say this soty is dragging and where is it all leading to??
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yaaron till May 7th i am busy
Pata nahi whether I will be able to give regular updates

sorry guys kaam hai

i know you all will forgive me :)
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I could only see little bit of the episode so couldnt give updates
but it's pretty boring

ria ria ria (as my friend sk said )

want the epis to go in a better pace and moreover trp 🀒
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seriously yaar. Jassi and Ankita's fights were wayyy better than this ongoinging bakwas. Ria - Jogi dono! And the precap doesn't look promising either. CVs need to wake up. This week just ruined the trp and the track- hopefully next week would be better- but from the precap, I'm not sure. Jogi seriously needs to move on from the childish tashan show with Aditya, and open his mouth about what really happened, or do something to expose Aditya infront of everyone( everyone as in Guptas, Khurranas, Principal and Sumedh Sir).
Ms.SK thumbnail
^^^^ have a feeling sumedh sir will be the one to expose adi. πŸ˜‰
then jogi and ria saying sorry to their parents as if they had not mislead anyone. then simran's turn to surinder.
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yaa these days My blood boils on seeing adi blackmailing ria in every episode!! How silly is this all? Cvs totally have lost the plot

Btw, just loooved sangitas dance. Shes a fabulous dancer yahan chance mila to full karke dikhai πŸ˜ƒ
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
From the beginning didnot like rias character ...coz for her all these willy nilly situation has been started ..still she is not telling the truth ..kas ke ek thappar dena chahiyeh..but who will give that slap to her as every body in this soap is bz with their ego ..annoying..πŸ₯±they can give this job to ME i will fulfill my responsibility very excellent way seriouslyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
The teacher suggested to the both parents to report to the cops ..but Miss idiot Ria"s mom doesnot want this as their reputation will be ruined..comeon .πŸ˜•.for this kind of wrong decision all those bully kind of boy like adi...doing bully around on the block.😑.as one of my best show crime patrol shows us every nite almost this kind of story.πŸ˜’ but parents dont get their lesson..πŸ˜•
according to me speak up and stand up against those black sheep of the society ..instead hiding..
That teacher will definitely bring out the truth as he was the one saw adi was coming out from ccp room that day..😊
Edited by kinara17 - 8 years ago