SUPER AND UNEXPECTED EPISODE

arey_bhai thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I thought Jogi and Ria will somehow manage to get rid of the MMS and prevent it from their parents. On the contrary, both family seen and revelation moment came. I liked Simran's and Ria conversation. I liked Ria today despite of not telling the truth about Aditya. On the opposite, Jassi behaved stupid today, Instead bashing on Jogi, she could have sit with jogi and ask about what is the actual scene. I knew that Joginder would slap him. The show is at high point, I am actually many tracks in one SOTY track. Without dragging it much, they are going steadily. Great work.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dear can u plz give us a small wu
M dying to read it
Pretty plzz
Angeline124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah today's episode is super duper
Never expected that their parents would see the video soon
Today Ria win the show, the way she talked very maturely, even supported her mother in front of her father is awesome
Atlast the family hug stole the show
So emotional
But Jassi should have behaved a little bit more
She keeps on blaming Ria instead of asking Jogi the actual truth
Jogi's mom really understand her children a lot
Over all a Fantastic update
But adi is escaping. Hope he caught soon
Precap is awesome that Jogi and Ria can't withdraw from the competition
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the brief update. Ria should tell her parents about adi, then at least simran can see jogi from different angle. at least surinder knows her children well and am sure she knows jogi protecting ria.
adi's truth has to come out soon otherwise him with help of anki will do more planning to make competion difficult for ria, jogi and jassi. In this respect, only saving grace is at least sumedh sir who is aware of anki & adi's kaarnama
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
precap. looks interesting. sumedh sir in background looking very thoughtful. if he comes to know about the video then chances are he will sus out adi sent it. after all in one of the episode of outside round he was wondering what adi was doing in his office/room. (when ria slapped adi)
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[Ahh... Was finally able to finish my post about the preceding episode after weeks... What a relief...!!! If you're reading this, then please have a look at that, too...! 😊]

Episodic commentary and comments: The episode starts with the repetition of Aditya threatening Ria for sending that clip to Jogi's parents. Now proceeding! At Khurana house, Kulwinder arrives hearing a message alert of his phone lying on table in front of TV and the promotion of 'TKSS' (I'm not going to decipher it for those who can't get it! πŸ˜›)* takes place. Kulwinder keeps his mobile back to table to watch the 'Mamta[sic]' promo featuring SRK and calls Suri, Jassi and Jogi to watch the same. Both Suri and Jassi come but Jogi passes nearby so Kulwinder calls him and challenges that see, "you're fond of comedy, na, then I dare you to go and do the same there". (Wow! 😡 At one side, Kulwinder wants his children to stay within the bounds of Indian culture, be respectful, sanskaari, under maryaada, never get into alcoholism, let alone dope and not even think of getting into any relationship by themselves... But on the other side, he admires/"crave for" slapstick comedy, double-meaning "punches"/one-liners by Kapil and his team.** What a hypocrisy! But sadly, he can't be blamed as almost of us are exactly like him...!!! πŸ˜’ Gosh! It seems the entire world survives on hypocrisy!!! 😑) To which Jogi replies "everything can be done Papaji [but at a later time]!". Then, suddenly his phone rings and it's Ria! Jogi asks to speak but then himself starts apologising for the m--s up created by him and explains that he thought that his plan would work in her favour but it backfired instead so "Sorry". She replies "don't be "crazy" as you haven't troubled me (of course! how will he when he's that "stupid enough"??), I've been troubled by that Aditya and "Thanks to You" that you've saved me on time, else it's unimaginable what he would have done". (Thankfully, at least Ria is valuing the [unsolicited] "perks" being provided by Jogi and is grateful for the same. {Phew!}) Then she suddenly changes the topic and gets back to her purpose for which she called, she informs him while fumbling-a-bit that: "Aditya ne... Us Aditya ne uska... Uska video taiyaar kar liya hai aur ab wo tumhaare parents ko bhejne waala hai!!!" (Unexpectedly-but-Thankfully, Ria used the term "that thing" for that exact portion of the consolation act rather what most of us, if not everyone have been using, "kissing" since it implies the negative/wrong notion. ) The moment she says this, another message alert tone is heard and most probably it's Aditya...! Kulwinder takes the phone says "it's MMS" but at the very right moment Jogi comes and takes the phone away from him (Thankfully, it was not [depicted like] snatching again just like in Ria's scenario) and says that "Papaji, lemme check" and then deletes it saying "I did it because it was a spam which could infect your phone via virus so please do inform me before opening such messages from the next time" to which Kulwinder replies: "Haan, tu agli baar se dekh liya karna. Mujhe ye sab kuchh samajh mein nahi aana!". (So donning a "techie" status [in the family], it's not surprising at all to see how easily he makes the fool out of everyone, specially Kulwinder that "spams" are the messages designed to inject virus[es] into the recipient device. πŸ˜†) Then he silently steps back and goes upstairs [with fear clearly visible on his face] and then suddenly, the "death-bell" (that notorious MMS-alert tone) rings again! And since Suri and Jassi both were there, Jassi takes the phone and opens it before he could move, [h--k] even exclaim! All 3 of Jassi, Suri and Kulwinder watch the clip one-by-one (this time, a close-up shot of Jogi kissing Ria's forehead) and their faces turn grey-scale ("black-and-white") one-by-one, too. Then all of them naturally looks towards him and Kulwinder calls him. Him being [almost] sure of what has just happened, apprehensively and slowly comes back towards Kulwinder and the moment he reaches in front, he gives him the tight-slap [as anticipated, nothing surprising πŸ₯±]!!! [But still...] 😲 Starts scolding him about his deed and he astonishingly asks what grave mistake he has committed?? In response, he gets more aggressive and holds his collar and shouts even louder that how can he still have that much chutzpah that he's still pretending to wonder at the intensity of his "sin"?? Before he could get more aggressive, both Suri and Jassi intercede and asks Jogi to go to his room ASAP. Few minutes later, Jogi calls Ria on her phone from his room apologising that he couldn't prevent his parents from watching that video, turning Ria's face into grey-scaled too, then he further adds that he could have [possibly] done so but yet he was "incapable" [to make it]. Ria says it wasn't his fault as he tried his best, "now let's see" and disconnects the call. Not long after disconnecting the call, another phone call arrives and she suddenly picks-up the phone without having a look at the display and says "Jogi, let's talk later..." and before she could even complete her words, Aditya cuts her words short speaking in his chhichhori-language again that "Jogi.., how quickly have you covered the distance between Aditya to Jogi. Missing him so much??". Then Ria replies: "Oh, Shut Up! I don't have to argue against your disgusting mindset". To which he replies by boasting further that "you really think just blocking [from] your "Dad"'s number was sufficient? I've whole lot of numbers which I can sparingly use!!!". And further informs her that he has sent the MMS again to her "Dad"'s iPhone and then disconnects the call. She quickly runs back to her bed and picks-up Raj's iPhone but before she could do anything, it's too-late! Both him and NB reach in her room with him saying "where's my phone...?" and then suddenly he cuts his words as Ria is "caught red-handed" with that iPhone. πŸ˜‰ He says "here it is" and then takes the iPhone away from Ria. The moment he takes away his iPhone, they hear a message alert tone and he opens it wondering "what is it?". Then they obviously get to see the same MMS and screen turns grey-scale back again from NB to Raj and NB again. (Thankfully, no close-up shot of the "scene" at this time, Thanks to that unique "Multi-CCTV camera setup". πŸ˜† Otherwise, the notion left in their minds would have been "beyond-imagination" as they are Beti's parents...!!! πŸ˜›) Sensing this, Ria heartbreakingly evades from the situation Thanks to that "chor-darwaaza" again and cries by standing at support of the wall dividing kitchen and corridor to her room. But unsurprisingly, that doesn't work for long as NB arrives from the "right-darwaaza" and gives her a tight-slap after staring at her for a while without giving her even a chance to speak-up. So even after getting slapped, at least Ria has the courage to speak something so she tries to explain her that whatever she saw was "inaccurate"/out-of-context but NB being NB, interrupts her and grabs her hand to drag her to bedroom. She then makes her sit on a [garden] chair and then opens the cupboard and takes-out a file from a drawer and throws some papers and photographs upon her. (Nothing is shown from the photos-facing-angle) Ria then bows down to have a look at them and gets down from the chair to collect those scattered documents and then NB says "now you know why I always used to caution/warn you about your acts, why I always used to interfere??". "You've brought back my past in front of me in "a second", you've nullified/quashed my hardly-rebuilt dignity [for second time in my entire life]". Cut to Khurana house, Jogi repeatedly calls Aditya while "patrolling"/roaming/traipsing in his room. Vexed due to Aditya deliberately not answering his calls (most probably πŸ€”), he throws his smartphone away with enough force that it reaches upto above the footstep [at the door of his room] and Jassi witnesses this while coming towards his room and she quickly enters the room immediately after having a look at that "victim" mobile for a moment. πŸ˜† And then starts the "Bahen Ka Farz", she tauntingly both "interrogates" and "exclaims" that: "Aur kya-kya todega tu Veere?? Mummaji-Papaji ka dil to tu pahle hi tod chuka hai...!!!". Then he naturally replies that "Dekh Jassi, tu abhi kuchh mat bol [kyunki], mera dimaag abhi bahut kharaab hai!!!", then she softens her tone a bit saying: "Dimaag kharaab hai, ya dimaag kharaab kar diya hai us Ria ne?!! Chal, abhi chalke Mummaji aur Papaji ko bata de ki toone kuchh ghalat nahi kiya hai[, saari galti us Ria ki hai]...!!!". Hearing this, Jogi suddenly stands up from his bed [quickly and] aggressively saying "Tujhe kya pata hai?? Kuchh nahi pata hai tujhe, Ria ki ismein koi galti nahi hai...!!!". πŸ₯± And further adds reluctantly that: "Ria ki koi galti nahi hai... Main like karta hoon use...!!!" (☺️ 😲) which shocks Jassi. She replies: "Kya?? Lekin kab se?? Bhool gaya tu...?!! Usne kya kiya hai ab tak tere saath?? Har baar usne tera istemaal karke chhod diya...!!! Main Ria jaisi ladkiyon ko achchhe se jaanti hoon! Pahle Aditya ko phasa liya, aur ab tujhe!!!". To which he agressively replies that: "Ria ke baare mein aaj ke baat tere munh se koi bhi aisi baat nikalni nahi chaahiye!!!". To which she impulsively replies that: "Kya?? Tu dhamki de raha hai mujhe?? Apni chhoti bahen ko dhamki de raha hai tu?? Aaj tak hamaare beech kabhi [ek bhi] ladaai nahi hui, aur aaj us Ria ki wajah se ham donon lad rahe hain...! Theek hai! Nahi bolna hai na sach? Mat bol!!! Tum donon ko jo theek lage, karo!!!" and exits his room quickly [almost at the same pace as she entered πŸ˜‰]. Jogi tries stopping her by calling-out her name but she doesn't respond so he hopelessly sits back on his bed [in the same posture as earlier, laying his leg on floor]. Back to Gupta house, Simran is sitting on the same chair on which Ria sat and is in tears that her fear with which she has been living so far, that was caused by a mistake for which she's still repenting but clearly failed now/today proves that the "repetition of history" is her failure [as a mother]. She further adds that all [her] efforts to protect Ria went futile and being strict with her was a major part of her efforts to discourage/"prevent" Ria from repeating same mistakes again that lead her through a bad phase of life making her question the purpose of her life. Ria replies that "Momsie, itni bhi badi mistake nahi thi! In sab se, meri nazron mein respect aapke liye aur badh gayi hai...!!!" 😲 πŸ‘ NB replies that "your repetition of the same mistake as mine proved to me that my 'Parvarrish' has failed me [today]...!!!". 😲 Then somewhat-clueless Ria tries to explain in a rather interesting way that "interestingly, the lives of both of us were somehow infiltrated by strangers with an aim to take advantage of us, the only difference is that his "success" in your case lead me to get saved somehow, and that's definitely because of the guidance you gave due to your experience as part of your 'Parvarrish'". She then gets more emotional and leans her head on NB's lap while shedding tears (she was sitting kneeling down on floor). Not long after this calm/peaceful mother-daughter bonding moment, Raj enters the room with a 'thud' and is obviously furious, his furore increases to a notch-higher and he shouts at NB "Ye kya ho raha hai?? Ye... Itna sab kuchh hone ke baad bhi ye yahaan pe laad-pyaar jataaya ja raha hai??" to which she replies "To kitna bolun Raj, samjha to chuki hoon ise!!!". To which he replies: "Ye.. Bolne-samjhaane laayak is ladki ne kuchh chhod rakha hai kya?? Tumhe ab bhi lagta hai samjhaane se samajhne waali hai ye ladki...??", then she replies "To kya karoon Raj???". And "ladies-and-gentlemen", here comes the "shocking" (read 'highlighted') reply by Raj "awarded" "Highlight of the Episode": ""Kya karoon"?? DAANTON USE, SAMJHAAO USE, KAHO USE.., KI WO AISA NAHI KAR SAKTI JAISA USKI MAA NE KIYA THA...!!!" (the last few words of his sentence were unsurprisingly echoed). 😲 πŸ˜’ He then immediately starts feeling guilty and proceeds to leave that room but then comes our "Ria Baby to the rescue"! She starts by reminding him that how he used to advise her to "argue with Momsie rationally but not [to] disrespect her", now he's himself violating his discourse. She adds that she's satisfied with what she has known about her Momsie's past so far and isn't interested in digging any further for that whatsoever. And questions Raj that he's speaking as if he never committed any mistake in his life at all, neither then at younger [st]age of his life nor in present. Because if that's not the case (which definitely is correct πŸ˜‰), then how come he distinguished himself from the rest of his [nuclear] family?? Like others [despite of being their "asset" and a her "friend-figure" father], has he also joined "the other team" (who're [thinking] against them)?? πŸ˜ƒ She adds few more words which makes Raj feel apologetic completely and he seems to be even impressed by her maturity, he replies that "Main to hamaasha se tumhaari Momsie ki team mein hi tha!!" and then smilingly adds that "Tumhaari Momsie aur tumhaari team chhod kar main kahaan ja sakta hoon??". And then he "preaches" that "Ismein tumhaare seekhne laayak baat bhi hai Ria! Aur wo ye hai ki hamesha apne shabdon pe control rahna chaahiye, kabhi aisa kuchh mat kaho jise tum waapas na le sako...!!!" while stepping towards them. Then he apologises to NB and also, Ria when he reaches near them. All of 3 hug each other emotionally/passionately.

*Kya yaar?? 'Mamta' promo ki link se bhi nahi samajh mein aaya?? I'm talking about 'The Kapil Sharma Show', re...!!! πŸ˜›
**If any Kapil/Kulwinder fan is reading this, I intended offence to neither of them. πŸ€”

P.S. I know that it took 15+ days to complete this post (tee-hee). But I aim that future posts about following episodes will surely be much quicker than this! Amen...!!!
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago
maazkalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: arey_bhai

I thought Jogi and Ria will somehow manage to get rid of the MMS and prevent it from their parents. On the contrary, both family seen and revelation moment came. I liked Simran's and Ria conversation. I liked Ria today despite of not telling the truth about Aditya. On the opposite, Jassi behaved stupid today, Instead bashing on Jogi, she could have sit with jogi and ask about what is the actual scene. I knew that Joginder would slap him. The show is at high point, I am actually many tracks in one SOTY track. Without dragging it much, they are going steadily. Great work.

Agreed to the most of your points! But I believe even though Jassi behaved childish, but using a term like "bashing" is a bit-harsh IMHO. 😊 She didn't intended to taunt him actually but yes, agreed to your point that she could have behaved politely and asked him about "what actually happened" rather getting aggressive upon seeing his mobile phone worth thousands of bucks getting damaged. And "Jogi would slap him", to whom??* πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ Chill, I know that you meant "Kulwinder would slap him" but got confused in a hurry due to the father-son's resembling names. 😊 "I am actually many tracks in one SOTY track[sic]", as in?? πŸ€”

*Obviously, no offence intended to you yaar.. If I would've been idiot-enough to be "rebellious", then I would have surely done it openly! πŸ˜†
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago
maazkalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Dear can u plz give us a small wu

M dying to read it
Pretty plzz

I haven't provided a "small" but rather very-long update! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
I know that it's too-late now (almost 2 months) but still... πŸ˜”
You may read it as a "pass-time" at least, if not for something else... 😊