aasaxena3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't understand why Joggi is protecting? Is he in love with Ria?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
After what has happened to him he should stop protecting ria and tell the truth, after all ria is not in love with him?? don't think so and not yet in my opinion.
deep down even he know she does not return his feelings
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

After what has happened to him he should stop protecting ria and tell the truth, after all ria is not in love with him?? don't think so and not yet in my opinion.

deep down even he know she does not return his feelings

Not in today's episode.
It was clearly from both sides. Looks like the age old formula worked- hero gets beaten up for heroine and then heroine falls in love with the hero.😛😛😛
And thankfully! Jogi opened his mouth to Suri because she made him to swear on her and tell the truth. So he was left with no option.😆😆😆
But yeah, today's episode had proper Jogia scene- and it is official that she has fallen for him too.😆😆😆
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Not in today's episode.
It was clearly from both sides. Looks like the age old formula worked- hero gets beaten up for heroine and then heroine falls in love with the hero.😛😛😛
And thankfully! Jogi opened his mouth to Suri because she made him to swear on her and tell the truth. So he was left with no option.😆😆😆
But yeah, today's episode had proper Jogia scene- and it is official that she has fallen for him too.😆😆😆

hi if I m not wrong you r my Twitter friend... This is Nicky :)
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicky13

hi if I m not wrong you r my Twitter friend... This is Nicky :)

Me? I'm not sure because I'm not that active on Twitter. And moreover my Twitter username is different from the IF username. So maybe there might be another 'NAUCHOLIC' out there on Twitter.😊😊😊
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Me? I'm not sure because I'm not that active on Twitter. And moreover my Twitter username is different from the IF username. So maybe there might be another 'NAUCHOLIC' out there in Twitter.😊😊😊

ok no worries...and sorry dear ... Actually she is also a big fan of Mishri and Ria Jogi ... Anyways sorry again...
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicky13

ok no worries...and sorry dear ... Actually she is also a big fan of Mishri and Ria Jogi ... Anyways sorry again...

Oh. It is okay yaar.😊 No issues.😃
And btw even I love Jogia and CRAZYYY about NiBir and MishRi. 😳😆😊