ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Jub maine woh scene dekha k riya ne jogi ko push kiya pani me to main to hairan thi k yeh ladki kar kya rehi ha.. push kiya aur phir shock dene wali thi oh badi shocking scene tha woh.. phir pata chala k nai bhai yeh to kuch aur hi plan kar rehi ha.. riya ko pehle se alert hona chahiye tha per kya karien love is blind and people don't see don't see when they are in love.. riya is in love she didn't see k adi was and is playing with her.. jogi tried his level best to explain and tell her open your eyes.. i m your friend not your enemy.. well i liked that idiot adi went to sir and wanted to pull riya down.. yehi hota ha jub aap kisi aur ko duba do
sahi bolu to adi jub aya is show me to mujhe acha laga.. kaise uski character change hui yaan woh ese hi tah pehle se hi .. 1st impression wasn't true one. maybe
at some point i felt yeh acha banda ha per jub se ye SOTY start hua mujhe ghusa aa rah ha .. aik to cheat kar ke agay badh gya.. riya ko girlfriend bana k rakha awaiin aise hi.. games me cheating her chiz me cheating.. oh kamal ha game me kya maza reh jata ha if u cheat?
dekha hay maine.. aik game khela tha maine.. jub tak main ache se khel rhei thi tub tak woh game bohut entertaining tha aur jis din maine cheating ki bus wo game boring hone lag gya.. maza nai rah game me..
aab bachpan k games se aap sikhte ho k cheating kar k aap jeet b jao to kya ha.. aik to u know k yeh aapne khud se jeeta nahi aur dusra.. aapne game ruin kiya dost ko kho diya aur kya mila is se??
same those who cheat in real life.. kya maza hay yar aap k khel me.. boring ho jata ha and and and .. aap yeh dikha reh ho aap kabil nai ho u can't win on your own.. u r smart but u r fool.. jeet b jao to yeh haar k barabar ha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also liked adi's character initially. Phir cvs ko laga hoga they need a negative presence to adi ka character hi barbad kar dala 😕 plotting & planning ke ilawa kuch nahin sujhta hai cvs ko, pata nahin why? audience loves it? All the time?

Khair abhi dekhte hai weather they keep adi like chachi negative pura ya he realises his mistake and rona dhona all 🥱
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Adi ko sudhaarna hai toh either there would be Adi's mom's entry- with some sympathy wala background story, or he'll fall for Jassi and isliye admit karega that he has done all the kaand.
But I guess Chachi - Aditya ko CVs will keep as negative- because zabardasti ka drama. :P

One good way to make Aditya postive is to make his mom's entry with some backstory. Like- he is a new admission na. So his mom and dad are divorced and all this while he was living with his mom. Abhi for some reason (financial or something), he is forced to live with his dad. And his dad always taunts him like SOTY movie wala Varun and Ram Kapoor. So he is DESPERATE to win and isliye kaand karta hai. And then his mom comes and knocks some senses into him, ki kitna bhi desperate ho, the path he chose was wrong, etc. and mom ke wajah se he realises his mistake. Aisa hai toh accha hoga :P