Waiting for next update
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
maan had the unbelievable trust on geet
that he doesnt want her to say it too
geet back to work
but again with a story
i think u r going to bring someone enter as her hubby..
priya under rahuls captive
she heard the evils plan
how will she help geet
nice part
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
CHAPTER 47

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!!!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY! PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!

Geet knocked the cabin door and on being given permission, walked in carrying DeMellos and Ms. Sweetie Bhalla's files. Anyone seeing from outside, would feel that a PA has come to MSK's cabin for discussion. On Geet's entering Maan closed the blinds and locked the door by remote as he had to pacify his angry Geet. Maan rushed seeing Geet carrying heavy files. "Mishty, tum itni bahari files kyun uttha rahi ho?" (Mishty, why are you picking such heavy files?)

"Toh kaun utthayega? Humari aap ki tehara secretary nahi hai!" (Then who will pick them? I don't have secretary like you!) Geet huffed.

"Toh hum rakh lenge. Tumko iss condition mei weight nahin utthana chahiye!" (Then we will keep one. But you should not lift weight in this condition.)

"Hummei maloom hai ki aap humari "lallo chappo" kyun kar rahen hain?" (I know why you are sucking up to me.)

"Yeh "lallo chappo" nahin, tumhare liye fikar hai!" Maan came close to Geet to gather her in his arms. (This is not sucking up but concern for you.)

"Door rahiye hum se! Jaaiye apni Sweetie ke pass!" Geet said in anger side stepped to evade Maan's arms. (Please don't touch me! Go to your sweetie!)

"Meri sweetie toh sirf tum ho. Meri Mishty!" (But My sweetheart is only you, my Mishty!)

"Toh woh Sweetie kaun hai?" (Then who is sweetie?)

"Woh sirf ek client hai aur uska poora naam Ms. Sweetie Bhalla hai!" (She is just a client and her full name is Ms. Sweetie Bhalla)

"Yeh kya naam hai? Koi dhaang ka naam nahi hai?" (What kind of name is this? Doesn't she have any proper name?)

"Nahi yehi naam hai! Aaj jab usse milogi to dekh lena." (No this is her full name. When you meet her today you can ask her the reason.)

"Theek hai!" (Ok!)

Finally Maan tried gathering Geet in his arms and she willing came in his embrace. He started cuddling her and placing kisses all over her face and fused his mouth with hers and was sucking her lips when intercom buzzed. Maan irritatedly answered, "YES!"

"Sir, aap ke liye Shyamlalji ghar se breakfast laaye hain!" Shivering voice of Pinky answered. (Sir, Shyamlal has got breakfast for you from home.)

"Breakfast? Haan send it in!" Maan suddenly remembered that in hurry to reach KC, Geet had forgotten to eat her breakfast, therefore Dadimaa has sent it. Shyamlal carried the breakfast in and Maan politely said, "Kaka, kya aap please humari ek viniti maanege?" (Mr. Shyamlal can you please accerpt my one small request?)

"Kya Baba?" (What is it Sir?)

"Please bahaar kissi ko nahi maloom chalna chahiye ki Geet meri patni hai aur mere saath nashta kar rahi hai. Pinki ko bhi nahi! Yeh Geet ki suraksha ka sawaal hai." (Please don't mention about Geet and my relation outside this cabin and we are having breakfast together. Not even to Pinky please, as its a question of Geet's security!)

"Aap chinta matt kariye Maan Baba! Hum kissi ko nahi battayenge. Bahurani ki suraksha sabse zyaada zaruri hai!" (You don't worry Sir! I will not tell anyone as Ma'am's security is of utmost importance!)

"Thank you Kaka!" Shyamlal left.
Maan started feeding his Mishty breakfast with his hands.

Later Geet met Sweetie Bhalla during the meeting in the conference room. Geet was feeling wary of Sweetie as she was giving her negative vibes. Although, she was extremely sweet to Geet i.e. getting for her chair to sit; bringing her cushion when her back was paining, helping her in carrying files etc. but Geet still could not ignore the undercurrent of negative vibes.

Later in KOH on dinning table she mentioned it to Maan and Mrs. Jhaveri saying, "Hummei aap dono se kuch kehna hai." (I want to say something to both of you.)

"Kya??" (What?)

"Aaj hummei Sweetie Bhalla ko dekh ke laga ki woh itne "sweet" nahi hai jitna bann rahi hai. Mujhe uske paas jaate hi lagta hai ki woh humare aur haumare bacchon ke saath kuch bura karna chahti hai." (Today after meeting Sweetie Bhalla, she doesn't seem as sweet as she looks. As soon as I go near her I feel she is going to harm my children and me.)

"Geet tum bina baat pareshaan ho rahi ho. Yeh tumhare mann ka waham hai. Mai uska poora back ground check karke hi tumhare paas laaya hoon." (Geet you are unnecessarily worrying. Its just a figment of your imagination. I have done her thorough back ground check, before I let her come close to you.)

"Chinta matt karo beta! Kabhi kabhi iss awastha mei ek maa apne ajaname bacchon ko lekar zyaada sanvedansheel (sensitive) ho jaati hai." (Don't worry! Sometimes during pregnancy, a mother becomes extra sensitive regarding her unborn children.)
As Maan and Geet were not married infront of society both slept in different rooms. Maan in his and Geet with Mrs. Jhaveri. However, Geet's statements made Maan reconsider about Sweetie Bhalla and called his most reliable and efficient Investigative Agency called Indian International and Domestic Investigative Agency (IIDIA), which had direct contact with Army Commandos as well.

Rahul with Sohni in the barn,"Bolo kya khabar hai?" (What is the news?)

"Leader, Geet saade paanch mahine pregnant hai 4 bacchon ke saath." (Leader Geet is 5 1/2 months pregnant with four children.)

"Tumhari usse dosti hui?" (Have you befriended her?)

"Koshish toh kar rahi hoon magar woh mujhe ghaas nahi daal rahi hai!" (I tried a lot but she ignores me besides office work.)

"Toh tum aur koshish karo mujhe Geet jald se jald apne kabze mein chahiye warna mera hatyaaron ka consignment kahaan deliver hoga? Jab tak Geet Maan ke paas hai woh bahut alert rahega. Ek daffa Geet usse door hogayi woh kamzor ho jaayega! Kyunki Geet bhalhe hi shaadi shuda ho magar woh Maan se pyaar karti hai aur Maan, Geet se!" (So try some more as I want Geet with me as soon as possible. Otherwise where will the delivery of our arms consignment be? As long as Geet is with Maan, he will be very alert. Once Geet is seperated from Maan he will be broken. Because although Geet is married but she loves Maan and Maan loves Geet!)

"Theek hai Leader, mai phir koshish karti hoon!" Sohni walked out of the hideout. (Fine Leader, I'll try again.)

"Sabke sab kaamchor hain! Aur yeh phone bhi nahi chal rahaa hai!" Rahul threw the phone on floor and walked off. (Everyone is lazy and work shirker here. Even this phone doesn't work.)

Once Rahul had left, Priyamvada ran and picked up the phone and called Ramgarh and her brother picked up the phone.

"Bhai-sa, hum Priyamvada bol rahe krypiya Mrs. Geetika Singh jo Khurana Constructions mei kaam karti hai, usse bacchaiye!" (Bhaiya, I'm Priyamvada calling. Please save a girl Mrs. Geetika Singh, she works in Khurana Constructions!)

"Priyamvada, aap kahaan hain?" (Priyamvada where are you?)

"Hummei nahi gyaat. Hum kewal itna jaante hain ki hummei ek aatankwaadi Rahul ne pakdha hai aur woh desh ke dushmanon ke saath mila hua hain. Yeh phone Rahul ka hain, abb hum phone rakh rahe hain, koi aa raha hai." (I don't know. I only know that I'm captured by a terrorist named Rahul. He has joined hands with the enemy of our country. This is Rahul's number. I'm calling off as someone is coming.)
Priyamvada deleted Ramgarh's number from Rahul's phone and placed it back where she had found it and went back to her captivity room.
Maharaj Vishwa Pratap Singhania, King of Ramgarh immediately ran to Army Headquarters in Ramgarh and informed them about the name of terrorist who had kidnapped Priyamvada and also about what Priyamvada had said regarding Geet.

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi
nice update ..
maan taking care of geet ..
rahul knows that geet is pregnant tab bhi geet ke peeche pada hai ..sweety is shoni ..i feel so ..
geet feeling bad on meeting her
thanks for update
waiting for next
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mind blowing update
so sweeti is sohani who is working for rahul

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely update
Waiting for next update
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update maan pacify geet she was angry at maan who was trying to manoa his mishty he told the clients name is sweety finally mushti mangaye both were busy romancing maan requested kaka not tell abt geet it's for her safety geet met sweety she got bad vibes from her she is probably the sohni rahul had send to get geet out of kh geet tells abt sweety though maan did background check on her but for geets sake he hired a pi here rahul gets report priyamvada gets the chance she calls home to tell abt geet and her kidnapping by rahul
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kash maan ko abb sach pata chal jaye...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
hi thanks 4 da pm n terrific update! well written! Maan manofys Geet! lovely moments! Geet uneasy with Sweetie! she is Shoni! oh no! Priymavada manages 2 call her bro n tell wt she heard! update soon
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update

Geet's sixth sense alerted her about the upcoming danger