Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely update geet wanted to pour her feelings but maan knows she loves him his words make her fall for him more she finally confessed dadi interrupted their moment geet wanted to work maan excited that he will be able to romance his mishty freely geet told that she and maan had an accident she was admitted in same hospital as her hubby later he took care of her she couldn't come as she had lost her memory as well as maan who was listening intently geet giving him glares maan scared of his wify rahul had kidnapped the princess he wanted geet at any cost he is willing to kill maan and take geet away he has a girl ready who will get geet out of kc and bring her to him
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maan geet ko bacha lena...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi lm
nice update
maneet coming closer ..geet told maan that she loves him a lot ..maan is happy..
on other hand rahul sasha r disgusting ..they want to spoil geet's life ..
geet at office ..
thanks for update
waiting for next
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
hi thanks 4 da pm n superb update! wonderfully written! All is well btwn Maaneet! Geet wants 2 go to the office! Dadi says no! Maan says he will take care of her! they seek advice frm the doc! she can go bt with conditions n restrictions! she n Maan go separately as nobody knows abt their marriage! Geet tells the staff abt wt happened! she doesn't reveal Maan is her husband! Geet angry as Maan called the client by her name! Rahul after Geet! he wants her n Sasha n Dev helping him! Princess Priyamvada heard! she is kidnapped! update soon!
sss333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Finally maneet are united together.
Omg again trap for geet, hopefully maan save her and his kids too.
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Single update hai double kha hai
Awesome update wase jhoot bolna par geet ko award milna chaiye lya khani banai wah
Who is this Raj Kumari and old lady
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Read part 41-46 all together i missed out on all part as you havenbpm me,i got pm of part 46 and come to knw about all other parts.
by the way in shprt geet regain her memory back,rahul sasha and dev ploting against maan and geet.Rahul is criminal supplying weapons to terrorist and planing to supply weaphons from khurrana ware house but someone here them, the girl release from jail i have doubt she might be devyani, and Rishabh's story was intresting but there was some argument about devyani trying to seduce maan after knowing that he knows everything about her, by the way she was in jail so i guess she might be the same person who join hands with mr rahul.
now maneets memory back, their love multiplied nd she is going to become proud mother of 4 child.waiting for more...update soon.
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Fantastic update dear , hope those four get caught by police soon, and they should rotten in jail
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg superb yaar.. Maan save your geet.. I think maan ko poore staff ko bata dena chahiye that geet is his wife.. Cont soon hun..
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful update..
waiting for next update..