Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lehar- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful part
Oh no Geet ne maan and uski marriage pics dekh liya accidenrly and she fainted after seeing those pics hope she will be fine
neasya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part dear loved it...
will be waiting for the next part dear please update soon and thank you for the pm...
arnavmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting
hope you are fine now
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Hope she will be fine
Maan guilt not let him in peace
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
CHAPTER 44

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!!!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY! PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!

Geet felt her head spin and she started swaying. Before her head touched the floor she was swept up by two strong arms and that was the last recollection she had before darkness enveloped her! Maan had forgotten an important file in his bedroom of KOH and had returned to pick it up.

(Maan's room in KOH)

He could have sent the KC peon, Rambharose but couldn't resist coming back and having a glimpse of his Mishty.

(Concealed door in Maan's room)

He had just entered Geet's room through the concealed doorway but was shocked to see her swaying so close to the concealed door with their wedding photographs scattered on the floor!

(Concealed door in Geet's room)

Maan without wasting time swept her in his arms and placed her on the double bed. He was rubbing Geet's arms and legs when Dadimaa and Mrs. Jhaveri entered.

Before they could talk, Maan's phone rang and Maan answered,"Varun please jaldi aao, Geet has fainted seeing our wedding pictures!" (Varun, please come quickly! Geet has fainted seeing our wedding pictures!) Varun said something and Maan answered, "Khurana chopper will be on hospital's terrace in about 2hrs. time. Yes don't worry, I'll keep you informed about her condition." Maan disconnected the phone.

"Maan beta, Geet ko kya hua?" (Maan, what happened to Geet?) Maan narrated the sequence of events. "Kash Geet ki yaadasht wapis aa jaaye!" Savitri Deviji said hopefully! (I hope Geet's memory returns!)

Just then Maan's phone rang and he answered, "Bolo Adi?" (Yes Adi!) Seeing Dadimaa and Mrs. Jhaveri there Maan signalled them with his eyes to take care of Geet and walked out of the room talking with Adi.

Just then Geet slowly opened her eyes and tried to focus on Savitri Deviji, "Dadimaa, Dadimaa, yeh kahaan hai? Yeh theek toh hain? Inhei chot toh nahi lagi?" (Dadimaa, Dadimaa, where is Maan? I hope he is well! I hope he didn't hurt himself!)

"Beta, aap shaant ho jaaiye!" (Please calm down, my dear!)

"Nahi ! Yeh kahaan hai pehle bataaiye!" (No! First tell me where is Maan?)

Just then Maan walked in and Geet ran to him and hugged him tight forgetting about her pregnant state and touched his face, arms and shoulders. "Aap theek toh hain naa? Aapko chot toh nahi lagi? Humne toh aapko gadi se dhakka diya thaa! Aap theek toh hain naa? Aap bol kyun nahi rahe!" (I hope you are fine! I hope you did not get hurt anywhere. I had pushed you out of the car. Are you alright? Why aren't you speaking?)

Maan was stunned with tears of joy shimmering in his eyes saying, "Tum mujhe jaanti ho?" (You know who amI?)

"Yeh aap kya keh rahe hain? Aap mere boss hain, Mr. Maan Singh Khurana!" Geet said in an angry voice. Then immediately quitened and said in a worried tone, "Chaliye hum aapko abhi doctor ke le jaate hain!" ('What are you saying? You are my boss, Mr. Maan Singh Khurana!' Geet said in an angry voice. Then immediately quitened and said in a worried tone, 'Come, I'll take you to the doctor!')

"Mishty, tum theek ho gayeen!" ( Mishty,are you fine?)

"Theek matlab? Hum theek hain!" Geet looked at the wall clock in her room and was horrified seeing the time, "Itni der ho gayi, chaliye hum office chalte hain!" ('Fine, what do you mean? I am perfectly fine!' Geet looked at the wall clock in her room and was horrified seeing the time,"Its soo late, I have to leave for office!') Suddenly Geet felt pain and held her tummy crying, "Aaahh"

Maan said in an annoyed voice, "Yeh tum kya kar rahi ho? Tum pregnant ho quadruplets ke saath. Chalo rest karo!" (What are you doing? You are pregnant with quadruplets. Get back to bed right now and rest!)

"Pregnant ?? Matlab Chopra Hotels ki Inaugration Party wali raat...!" (Pregnant ??that means Chopra Hotel's Inaugration Party night...!)

"Haan!" (Yes!)

"Yeh Quadruplets kya hota hai?" (What are Quadruplets?)

"Quadruplets ka matlab hai chaar bacche jaise judwaa hote hain!" (Quadruplets means four children just like in case of twins!)

"CHAAR...BACCHE !!" Geet fainted once again. (FOUR...BABIES!)

Later in the day Varun arrived. Geet saw him and exclaimed in happiness, "Varun aap yahaan! Hum aapse kitne saalon baad mil rahe hain." (Varun, you are here? I'm meeting you after so long!)

"Haan kuch paanch saal baad. Tumhei yaad hai ki hum pehli baar kahaan mile the?" (Yes after nearly 5 years. Do you remember where we had met first time?)

"Haan Shimla se kuch door ek pahadi par. Aap ki Maa ki uss din barsi thee aur humari pariksha ka nateeja accha nahi aaya thaa! Iss liye hum dono hi dukhi the!" (Yes, on a hill some distance away from Shimla. It was you mother's death anniversary and I was upset due to my poor exam results!)

Maan was getting restless and irritable with the ease with which these two were talking and decided to interrupt, "Varun, how is my wife now?" Maan purposely stressed on the word "wife" making Varun realise where they were.

"Varun aap doctor hai?" (Varun you are a doctor?)

Before Varun could answer, Maan said, "Mishty, yeh ek famous psychiatrist, Dr. Varun Shah hain jo pichle paanch mahino se tumhara ilaaj kar rahe hain!" (Mishty, he is famous psychiatrist, Dr. Varun Shah who has been treating you for past 5 months!)
Varun quickly finished checking Geet under Maan's blood shot red hawk eyes. Varun told Geet to take care of herself and call him if she felt headache or any untoward signs and left her under care of Dadimaa and Mrs. Jhaveri. Both men came out and Varun said, "Geet has regained her memory but if she has blackouts or any untoward symptoms please inform me!" Varun was about to leave when cold voice of MSK stopped,"Dr. Varun Shah, are you in love with my wife, Geet?"

"Mr. Khurana, I was, I am and I will always be in love with a young an innocent Geetika or Geet." Maan was about to erupt but Varun continued, "But I can never be in love with Mrs. Geetika Maan Singh Khurana or Rajkumari Gayatri Singh!" Saying this Varun walked out of the main door with pride. Maan realised that another form of love is also "sacrifice for your loved one"! Geet had sacrificed her life for saving Maan's life by pushing him out of the falling car and Varun had sacrificed his love by letting, Geet go as she was happier with Maan!

Maan went back to Geet's room, where Dadimaa was narrating the whole sequence of events to Geet after she had pushed Maan from the falling car, concluding with "Toh abb aap ka parivaar hai, aap anaath nahi hain! Aap Rajkumari Gayatri Singh hain. Aap ki Maa ka naam Rajkumari Rajeshwari thaa aur aap ki Choti Maa ka naam Rajkumari Chitralekha thaa." (So now you have a family you are no longer an orphan! You are Princess Gayatri Singh. Your mother was Princess Rajeshwari and your aunt, Princess Chitralekha!)

"Bhalhe hi Maa aur Choti Maa Rajkumari ho kintu hum kewal ek saadhaaran ladki Geetika Singh hain, jo Mr. Maan Singh Khurana ki PA hai aur Khurana Constructions mei kaam karti hai!" (My mother and aunt may have been Princess but I'm an ordinary girl Geetika Singh hain, who works in Khurana Constructions as Mr. Maan Singh Khurana's PA !)

"Maan Singh Khurana ki PA nahi patni ho!" Maan answered who was quitely listening to the conversation so far! (Not Maan Singh Khurana's PA but his wife!)

"Hum aap ki patni kaisse ho sakte hain? Humara toh aap se talaaq ho gaya hai. Humne toh talaaq ke kagaazon par sign bhi kar deye the!" (How can you be my husband? I had already signed the divorce papers!)

"TALAAQ!" Dadimaa said in an horrified tone. (Divorce!)

"Magar maine sign nahi kiya thaa iss liye tum abb bhi meri patni ho!" (But I had not signed them so you are still my wife!)

"Kintu...??" (But...??)

"Dadimaa aur Chachiji, kya aap dono hum dono ko kuch samay ke liye akela chodh sakti hain!" (Dadimaa and Mrs. Jhaveri, can you both leave us alone for sometime?)
Understanding the seriousness of the situation both the elderly woman left.

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

Edited by LM1991 - 8 years ago
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 45

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!!!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY! PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!

Once Maan and Geet were alone there was a pin drop silence as neither knew how to initiate the conversation. Finally, Maan started, "Geet mujhe nahi maloom ki tumhe paanch mahine se pehle ka kitna yaad hai! Mai aab aur yeh looka-chupi ka khel nahi khel sakta! Iss liye aaj mai apna dil tumhare saamne khol ke rahna chahta hoon. Dhaai (2 1/2) saal pehle jab maine tumhe pehli baar dekha thaa toh dekhta hi rah gaya. Tumhari sundarta; tumhara bholapan; tumhari saadgi; tumhare kaam mei efficiency aur professionalism; aur sabse zyaada tumhare pyaar karnewala aur compassionate dil. Mujhe laga ki yeh mera tumhare liye sirf ek attraction yaa Mrigtrishna hai jo samay ke saath khatam ho jaayegi. Iss liye maine tumse ek professional relationship rakhne ki koshish ki jo ek boss aur Professional Assistant ke beech mei hoti hai magar har din apne aap se haar raha tha! Har roz tumhei dekhta aur tumhei apna banna chahta, tumhei pyaar karna chahta. Din mei tum meri aakhon ke saamne rahti thee aur raaton mei mere khwaabon mei. Har jagah tum hi tum mujhe dekhti thee, mai pagal ho raha thaa aur tumhe paana chahta tha. Mai jaanta thaa ki tum ek asloonwaali ladki ho aur bina shaadi ke mujhe apne apko choone bhi nahin doogi. Phir Rahul aaya aur tumhare saath badtameezi ki jisse dekh kar mujhe usse maar daalne ka mann kiya. Chopras humare purane aur bade clients the iss liye mai naa chahte hue bhi kuch nahi kar saka siwaiye police ko bulane ke. Magar iss incident ne mujhe yeh bataa diya ki mai tumhe kissi aur ki hone nahi de sakhta. Mujhe shaadi se bahut sakth nafrat thee iss liye mai naa hi tumse shaadi kar sakta thaa aur naa hi tumhei kissi aur ki banne de sakta thaa. Mai iss hi kasmakash mei thaa jab Dadimaa hospitalize ho gayeen. Doctor uncle ne kahaa ki Dadimaa ko mild heart attack aaya hai iss liye surgery ki zarurat nahi magar unke mann mei jo tension hai usse door karna chahiye. Dadimaa ko jo tension thee woh meri shaadi ki thee. Bahut samjhane ke baad bhi jab woh nahi maani toh unki sehat ki bhalaayi ke liye maine tum se Contract Marriage ki!" (Geet I don't know how much of your life before these 5 months you remember! Today, I want stop this game of hide and seek and tell you whats in my heart. Two and a half years back, when I saw you for the first time, I lost myself in you. Your beauty; your innocence;your simplicity; efficiency and professionalism in your work; and most importantly your loving and compassionate heart. I thought its infatuation and will reduce with time. Hence, I tried to maintain a professional front in office as a boss and Professional Assistant (PA) but failed miserably. Everyday I would see you and want to make you mine. Daytime you were in front of my eyes in office and night time in my dreams. Each every place I saw you and only you, I was going crazy and wanted you desperately and wanted to make love to you. I knew that you are a girl of principles and will not let me touch you without our marriage. Then Rahul misbehaved with you, I wanted to kill that Rahul. Chopras were our old and prestigious clients so I could not do much except get him arrested. But after this incident I realised that I will not let you be anyone else's except me. I hated the institution of marriage hence neither could I marry you nor let you be someone else's also. I was still in this delima when Dadimaa got hospitalize. Doctor uncle said that Dadimaa has had a mild heart attack so doesn't require surgery, but she is tense about something which needs to be solved. The cause of Dadimaa's tension was my refusal to get married. I tried to reason with her and make her understand my point of view but she refused to budge. Finally for the sake of her health I coerced you into a Contract Marriage with me!)

Geet was still digesting Maan's emotional speech so after few minutes asked, "Aap ko shaadi se itni nafrat kun hai?" (Why do you hate the institution of marriage?)

Maan stiffened but Geet held Maan's hand and made him sit on the bed and she sat next to him gently rubbing his back and holding his one hand in hers relaxing Maan. "Geet aaj jo mai tum se kah raha hoon woh meri zindaagi ka sabse bada aur karwa sacch hai jo kissi ko nahi maloom-- naa Dadimaa, naa Dad aur naa hi Adi ko! Jab mai college mei thaa toh hum teen friends the - Adi, Rishabh (Rishi) aur Mai. First year ke beech mei ek nayi student aayi Devyani Chattopadhya (fictitious name). Aur first year ke khatam hote hote Rishi aur Devyani ek couple ho gaye.

Dono ki families ko bhi inn dono ki shaadi se koi objection nahi thaa iss liye decide hua ki graduation ke baad dono ki shaadi kar denge. Second year ke shuru mei, Adi aur mujhe Devyani ke aslityat ke baare mei pata chala ki woh ek charith heen ladki hai jo ameer ladkon ko phasaa ke unse shaadi karti hai. Jab woh ladka bankrupt ho jaata hai toh yaa toh woh ladka asylum pahunch jaata hai yaa woh suicide kar leta hai jisse unn ladkon ka paisa Devyani ke naam ho jaaye. Do ladkon ki zindagi usne already barbaad kardi thee aur abb wohi khel woh Rishabh ke saath bhi khel rahi hai! Adi aur maine Rishi ko yeh baat bataai magar woh maanne ko tyaar nahi thaa. Hum baar baar Rishi ko chetawani dete rahe magar woh Devyani ke pyaar mei itna pagal ho gaya ki humari baat hi nahi sunn raha thaa. Abb tak Devyani ko pataa chal gaya thaa ki Adi aur mujhe uski aslityat maloom hai. Pehle usne mujhe seduce karke phasana chaha magar Adi aur Tanya ne mujhe baccha liya. Devyani apna plan fail hote dekh Rishabh ko Adi aur mere khilaaf bhadhkaaya jiss se Rishi ne humse dosti todh li! Abb humne Rishi ke parents ko bhi batta diya toh unhone shaadi se inkaar kar diya aur kahaa ki "Agar Rishi Devyani se shaadi karega toh woh usse jyaaidad (Property) se bedakhl (Disinherit) kardenge". Magar Rishi Devyani ke pyaar mei diwana thaa, aur Devyani ne iss baat kaa phayada utthaya aur Rishi se second year mei hi shaadi kar li. Dad ke ek dost Police Commissioner the toh maine unhei bhi Devyani ke baare mei battaya magar unhone bhi politely kahaa ki "bina proof woh kuch nahi kar sakte". Jo pehle hua thaa phir wohi hua, Devyani ne Rishi ke saare paise apne account mei transfer kar liye. Jab Devyani ko lagne laga ki Rishabh ke paise khatam hone wale hain, usne Rishi ka accident karwa diya. Magar Rishi bacch gaya aur uska hospital mei ilaaj ho raha thaa police ki nigharani mei, tab Devyani usse hospital mei akele chodh kar phir mere paas aayi magar iss baar apne parents ke saath aayi mujhe phasane. Usne kahaa ki woh mujhse pyaar karti hai aur Rishi ko chodhkar mujhse shaadi karna chahtin hai kyunki mai uska pehla pyaar hoon. Mai abb Devyani ki ragh ragh se wakif thaa iss liye uss ke jaal mei nahi phasa aur phir Rishabh ke father ne mujhe correct time par phone kar diya aur sab sacch bataa diya! Mere saath unsuccessful hokar Devyani ne Rishabh ke family business par claim karna chaha, magar family ko pehle hi warning mil chuki thee iss liye Rishabh ka naam family business se pehle hi hatta diya gaya thaa, jisse Devyani family business par claim nahi kar saki. Rishabh ki family ne uske kilaaf police complain bhi kar di ki Devyani ne family business account se lakhon ka gaban (embezzle) kiye hain. Jab usko yeh pataa chala toh woh gusse mei pagal ho gayi. Woh phir mere paas aayi apne ko helpless bataa kar magar asal mei mujhse apna revenge lena chahti thee. Usne mujhe seduce karna chaha magar mai aur police prepared the (Adi Delhi mei nahi tha!). Maine usse khoob drink karaya aur usse aissa dekhaya ki mai uspe marta hoon, jiss se woh sach ugal de. Jo hum chahte the wohi hua usne sach ugal diya aur police ne Devyani aur uski family ko arrest kar liya. Magar mera aur Devyani ka seduction act Rishabh ne dekh liya aur usse sach samajhkar suicide karne ki koshish ki magar uske parivaar walon ne usse baccha liya. Jab hum Rishi ko dekhne hospital gaya toh woh mujhe dekh kar phoot phoot kar rone laga aur maafi mangi ki usne Adi aur meri baat nahi sunni. Tab se mere mann mei marriage aur patni ke naam se nafrat paida kardi. Kyunki mujhe har ladki mei Devyani dekhne lagi jab tak tum meri zindagi mei nahi aayi Mishty. Magar abb tumse shaadi karne ke baad, tumhare pyaar ne woh sab nafrat dho daali! Pyaar kya hota? Pyaar kaise nibhate hain? Yeh sab tumne mujhe sikhaya hai! I LOVE YOU MISHTY!" Maan gathered Geet in his warm embrace.
(Geet what I'm going to tell you is the most bitter and painful truth of my life. Which neither Dadimaa, nor Dad or Adi know! When I was in college we were 3 best riends the - Adi, Rishabh (Rishi) and me. In the middle of first year a new student entered our class Devyani Chattopadhya (fictitious name). By the end of first year Rishi and Devyani were a couple. Both the families had no objection to their marriage. Hence, it was decided that after graduation both will get married. During the beginning of our Second Year, Adi and I came to know the real truth about Devyani. She was a characterless girl who loved to trap rich boys for money and then get married to them. Once the young man was bankrupt, Devyani would create such dire circumstances that the boy would either reach asylum or commit suicide thereby leaving all the money in Devyani's hands! She had already ruined two boys and now Rishabh was her next target! Adi and I told Rishi the whole truth but he refused to listen. We went to Rishi again and again telling him her true character but he was so crazily in love with Devyani that he refused to pay us any heed. By now Devyani knew that Adi and I know her ugly truth. First, she tried to seduce and implicate me but Adi and Tanya saved me on time. When Devyani saw her plan failing she poisoned Rishabh's mind against Adi and me, thereby breaking our friendship! Now we told Rishi's parents Devyani's ugly truth and they refused for Rishi and Devyani's marriage. They said,'If Rishi wants to marry Devyani he will be disinherited from the ownership of family property!' But Rishi was crazy in Devyani's love, which Devyani used to her advantage and they got married before the end of Second year of graduation. Dad was on friendly terms with Police Commissioner so I requested him to help in getting Devyani arrested but he politely declined saying that 'till there is no proof, he can't help!' Hence, what happened before, happened again. Devyani syphoned all the money from Rishi's account into hers. When she felt that there no money left she got Rishi's car to crash. But Rishi was saved and was being treated under tight police security in the hospital. Then Devyani again came to me leaving Rishi all alone in the hospital with her parents saying, that 'she loves me and wants to marry me as I'm her first love'! But by now I was aware of how her coniving mind works so did not buy her story and also at the right moment Rishabh's father called me and told me the true reason behind her plan. Seeing that her plan being unsuccessful with me, Devyani then tried putting her claim on Rishabh's family business but as his family was alerted well in advance, Rishabh's name was removed from the inheritance. Hence, Devyani could not claim her right on the family business. Instead, Rishabh's family lodged a police complaint against her for embezzling huge sum of money from their business. When Devyani came to know about police complaint she was like a mad woman. She again came to me, whining about her helplessness and misfortune. But this time I was prepared with police in the hiding(Adi was not in Delhi that time!). She tried seducing me and I let her think so, I made her drink excessively and in her drunk state she confessed everything. Thereby giving police proofs they needed and arresting Devyani with her parents. Unfortunately my seduction drama with Devyani was witnessed by Rishi and he tried to commit suicide but his family managed to save him in time. When we went to meet Rishi in hospital he broke down and asked Adi and me for forgiveness. But after this incident I developed hatred for women, marriage and term "wife" till you came in my life! After our marriage, you totally washed away all my hatred for women, marriage and term "wife". What is love? How do you respect love? You taught me all! I LOVE YOU MISHTY!)

Hearing Maan's confession, Geet felt as if she has got her most desired wish and gave a soft and gentle kiss on Maan's cheek.

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

Edited by LM1991 - 8 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
chalo abb sab thik ho jayega...maan ko pyar ko gahrayiyan pata chal gaya...

awesome updates...

loved dem very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely updates...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
arnavmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
now everthing is alright

loved it

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superb updates
geet gain her memory