Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siyaaaali thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
thanks for pm...I literally addicted your story...
update was superb... loved it
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aashna_chawla

"There are some, especially the ones who have been with me since day one, their comments have disappeared" this note is for me i know that 😆 but i m sorry i was out at my cousins toh phone use karna was such a difficult task for me 😕 then i had to deal with poor networks 😭 but now i m back i promise i will comment soon won't be late just forgive me this time 😊 chlo now lets come to the update

Chapter - 32 - it was so cute manik i fell for your manik it reminded me of that Valentine day where manik was away from nandini tabhi usne red dress bheja tha though that Valentine was runned by cv still i liked that scene. And i so wish ke nandini ne text kar dia hota i wanted to see his reaction" i love you for this " but tum cvs se kam nh ho sara mja kharab ho gya i m angry at you 😡

Chapter 33- here comes the monster manik phle toh kitna jaldi man gya or neel ke call bad he switched off his phone kyy manik would have done the same u really know how to handle a character claps for you 👏 ⭐️

Chapter 34 - this one was so special jese hi wo rain wala text aya i was like abhi kuch hoga jrur rain is like a magnet for both of them 😆 see me comparison sikh rh hu 😉 finally manik ko pta chla she doesn't love neel i m on cloud nine so happy lets nacho 😆 abhi monster malhotra won't trust or leave neel wo toh gya 😆 it was awesome

Writer's note - thats not fair yar teen updates per week kar dia kyu 😕 u have got a lot of new readers and comments phir ye attyachar kyu i don't like this show some mercy on us wese hi kyy bnd ho gya h i stopped reading manan stories only few writers i read wo bhi bhag gye 😕 or ab tum bhi that's not fair do something yar aisa mat kro i m in love with this story dont do this 😕

Request - please add kiss miss scenes in your ff unke bina manan are incomplete 😊 😆 update soon waiting

Woh regular readers comment disappearing wala comment bilkul bhi umhare liye nahi tha. If u dont know already, u r special. I see ur like n i know u r not cmmenting bcz u cnt.

Going by my track record, ek friendly advice dun, dont trust me. Lol. Neel ke mamle me thora patience aur thora gussa bacha ke rakho. 😉

Updates wali baat, maine bola nhi, pucha hai ki hw frequently should i update. Reader is always king in my world so chilll

I hv tkn ur suggestions seriously.. Posts r longer n d pace is slow in manan scenes. Keep them coming so i can keep improving.

Love u to bits
Rk1
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: siyaaali

thanks for pm...I literally addicted your story...
update was superb... loved it

thank u buddy 😃
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetamandaliya

Amazing update...

Lovely

Finally nandini said that she doesn't love Neel.. .

😳

I hate Neel... 😕 😡

& I love manan.. . 😆

Thanks for pm

Please update soon Ya

Please 😉

Take care ⭐️

👏 😛

😆 😊

Thanks buddy 😛
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keeprak

Hi,

Awesome update.
Loved it, wanted to read more.
Coming to your question at the end, I would love to read this story every day. But if you think thrice a week is enough I don't mind waiting for it. In any case, I will not stop reading this story as soon as you post it. Stay blessed.

awww.. I m humbled with all the love u hv showered. I will try my best to upload as frequently as i can.
Love RK21
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: monstermanik

amazing update...

now its nandini's turn to get restless being nt able to reach manik...

poor manik...
going through emotional turmoil...
i liked ki he decided to confront nandu n drove to panchagani ...

nandini's answer to his question made him relaxed bt confused too...
n nandu didnt allowed him to ask 2nd question...

loving this...
n i wud like to read this story daily...with ky2 feels...
it maintains d flow of reading n curiosity too...

cont soon

i m so glad you liked it '
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: urbabie

Every morning these days ..I have this super big smile while waking up because the 1st thing I see after opening my eyes is checking for ur PM !! u have no idea how much I love u for this!! I can keep reading this again n again :)

keep up the good work!

-nikki

aww how sweet. Thats what keeps me going.. Sldepless nights n groggy mornings but ur love makes it wrth it
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini16gupta

I love your daily updates rather I would say I wait every morning to see see your PM so that I can read your ff
I can't guarantee about others but for me your updates have been really helpful in not missing manan they are awesome n so close to real KY3 as it should have been . So I never get tired of reading it. Also I make sure that whatever happens first I read ur ff n comment n then do that work. So its like addiction now to read n then move .
So plzzz plzzz don't stop my happy morning doses which is fulfilled by your ff.
But then also if you feel response is not as per ur satisfaction they u can go for 3times a week update also.
Although saying that but still I would love to have daily update.

Now coming to update it was fabulous.
So finally Nandini confessed that she doesn't love Neel.
But how will manik react to Nandini being getting married to Neel even though she doesn't like him
Every bit of update was awesome I could feel Manan pain of not able to reach out to each other. When they met everything every pain flew out of the window.

Continue soon

awww... That was so sweet of you
Its not about the responce. I see 200 odd likes on other FFs n the max i hv is 40. So its not exactly responce, but when u continue delivering oon tym, ppl tend to tk ur hardwrk for granted. Its a consuming task, in its not just the english n typing n the screen caps. U hv to think through the plot all d tym n it occupies my head the whole day.
So if i can despite having a breathless schedule, can deliver everyday, the readers if they really like it shoukd login everyday n like n comment. Isnt it? But dont wry, i hv got d mandate here. N i will try to update as frequently as i can. Cant afford to loose ur morning blessing '
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaska5

hello di, i am big fan of kyy but something has started it has to end just like kyy&MaNan but you are writing KYY S3 keeping them alive in our heart for this a big THANKYOU...

thank u dear. Keep ur comments coming in so that i know u r reading n liking it
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita_14388

hi... thanks for such a beautiful story... and for regular updates... u know i got addicted to this story in such a short time... I wait for ur update... plz update regularly as u doing. don't think of reducing ur updates... thank you.

ok dear. Will update as frequently as i can