i unres today sakshiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi Priya

ya I am doing good hope you are too fine

hmm take your time dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: powergirlpriya

hii sakshi i go to 2 twist because we never seen ishani angry on ranveer but after some romantic scene you carry on dear πŸ˜‰ me always watch ranveer angry on ishani  so i want ishani angry on ranveer πŸ˜›and don't end this your FF dear because we always remember ishveer in your FF sakshi😳plz don't do this😭😭and your never compare urself with ekta sakshi your story was bestest then ekta story sakshi πŸ‘πŸ‘and not compare with ekta story her story was headache dearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†plz don't end your story 😳😳😳we read more and more story in your FF dear we never bore with your updates sakshiπŸ€—

love
priya😊

Hi Priya thanks for the suggestiong
hmm okay dear ya even we never saw her angry on Ranveer it is always him who will be angry on her
hmm ya it will be coming after good days only
okay dear no I am not ending it happy to hear that you are remembering Ishveer in my story ff
okay dear I am not ending just for a suggestion only I asked it
I cannot compare me with Ekta I just compared the story dear She is a great person I cannot compare me with her ya many shows when I come across now a days is really a hectic one only I wonder how people are watching it happy that you are reading my story to this extreme and yes let me update it
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnYa_ArMan

Hey dear Sakshi :)

M sorry but I got to read last 3-4 chapters, will read it soon n tell you how was it.

And suggestion part I would choose option no2 :) plzz don't end it this soon, drag as much as you can we all won't mind ;)

We would love to read more from you.

Love,

Afrah.

Hi dear thanks for the suggestion

hmmm read when you get time
 okay dear it will be angry Ishani and no I am not ending it dear
hmm okay dear happy you read

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

hiii di...

plss dont end this...its my kind request...
n plsss dont compare urself to that stupid ekta kapoor...
u never drag ur episodes each  n every episode written by u is much interestig...
coming to upcoming track...
i m not getting ur first point clearly...
2d one is gud as we hav never seen her angry even if she get scoldings from ranveer...for her sacrifices...
i always wanted to see a lot of problems in their life life but they should solve them being united ot y stupid sacrifices or acting like hating each other...
u may contiue s per ur convenience..bcoz i know whtever path u choose it will b far more interesting than my suggstion...
luv u.. take care...
update soon...⭐️⭐️

Hi behan
no dear I am not ending it
no dear I cannot compare with Ekta she is a great person
I am comparing the story only
happy that you don't find my story dragging happy that you like the episodes I write
okay dear let me clear it there will be some more obstacles for Ishani soon that is what I have given as roller coaster ride that is it
ya I too never saw angry Ishani this time I thought to make it angry Isahni hope you will like it
ya there won't be stupid sacrifices dear don't worry and they won't be like hating each other
hmm okay dear let me continue happy that you have this trust on me
ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Nope ,pls pls don't end this dearest girl ,will love to read ur thread and ur beautiful episodes and the rest ,I don't need a fair separation not much long ,let it be smooth so that they will patch up easily but understanding the love they have for each other

Hi Jen thanks for the suggestiong and no dear I am not ending it happy that you are loving to read it
and the episodes hmm it won't be much long separation dear ya it will be a smooth thing only
they will patch up and that will make them realize how cute their love is
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Sakshi girl waiting to read ur episodes ,missing them alot ,update it soon Sweety😳😳

Hi Jen ya dear I am making it sorry for late happy that you are connected to my story to this extreme keep reading darling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi friends...

Thanks for all your suggestions. Actually I didn't think to stop the story but just wanted to know whether you are not bored or not finding any track dragging in my story.
And coming to the story there will be surely some more twists to come up.And mostly my stories will have reality touch to the extreme I can but few places there will be some filmy sequences so forgive me for that alone. I know those things won't happen in our lives but bear me.
Keep reading and love you all. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Jen ya dear I am making it sorry for late happy that you are connected to my story to this extreme keep reading darling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Coz it really too awesome that's why😳😳
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi friends...

Thanks for all your suggestions. Actually I didn't think to stop the story but just wanted to know whether you are not bored or not finding any track dragging in my story.
And coming to the story there will be surely some more twists to come up.And mostly my stories will have reality touch to the extreme I can but few places there will be some filmy sequences so forgive me for that alone. I know those things won't happen in our lives but bear me.
Keep reading and love you all. πŸ˜‰

You r welcome sweety ,Never bored ,loving it alotπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Coz it really too awesome that's why😳😳

happy to hear it dear I am writing it only keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰