Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Oh God! Evil naina create misunderstanding btw ishveer! ranveer not talk to with ishani and rudly behave with her
Really maan toh kar rha hai ranveer ko do char paunch mar do how stupid yaar he so easily mistrust on ishani jab ki she blindly trusted upon her. And naina 😑 😑
But one thing so mysterious why ranveer smile like villian?
Sound so exciting ...
Waiting for next. ...

Hi Paige ya evil Naina is creating misunderstanding between Ishveer. Ranveer is not talking properly to Ishani and he is behaving rudely to her
hmmm what to do this guy always shows his anger and love to the extreme but our Heroin is blindly trusting himm always
hmmm you will get to know the reason for his smile
hmm ya dear let me update it keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Okay, so now what's wrong with Ranveer? :-/ Why is he doing this to himself again and again? Aur ye Naina ka koi aur kaam hai ya nahi? --_-- Always pestering my darlings o_O Poor Ishani...I feel very bad for her! :( And what about the documents! So many in a single episode! Now the lawyer says that no other businessman would do this. So they are property papers, right?

Hi Aarushi thanks for the comment ya something in cooking in Ranveer's mind let us see what is in his mind. He is doing it to himself again and again. hmm ya this Naina is not having any other work than to separate Ishveeer stupid girl is coming between them often. hmm ya Ishani seriously feeling pity for her.
hmm documents get to know dear in the upcoming episodes and ya small twist in the story that is by everything in a single episode hmm ya Lawyer is saying those words and it is property papers only keep reading to know more πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Okay so at is keeping his anger and frustration with himself only not sharing his worries poor naina she thought ranveer will come crying bck he has s not even looking at her πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
But what will be ishani's reaction to all this
What lawyer ius doing is ranveer transferring his property on ishani's name ?
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next

Hi dear thanks for the comment ya he is keeping his anger and frustration to himselfnot sharing his worries and this is worrying Naina . Stupid girl thinking Ranveer will come and cry to her but that guy is not even ready to look at him,
hmm let us see what our heroin is going to react to all these things
hmmm ya let see what lawyer has done and what ranveer has done in the property papers
ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Sakshi, can you make an index of the chapter of thread two and three? It's a hectic work again, I know. But it will be easy to access them. :)

Hi Annu ya I have made the index for the second thread dear. In the first page of 2nd thread you can find the index of all the chapters in it. hmm okay for the third thread let me make it by give me another two week darling I will make it.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Hey dear what's this I was so shocked after reading this...
Omg RV behaviour was mysterious as well as horrible...
What happens to him ...
And the last part was just out of my mind I am not able to point out what's that... Update soon

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment
hmmm sorry to make you shock dear
RV is behaving differently and it really sounds horrible
ya let us see what happen to this guy
hmmm okay dear let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadikaIshVeer

Hola pretty girlπŸ€—

Verry nice update dr, okey poor ishVeer πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I hope Ranveer handle this smartly and neha get a big punishment😑😑 Update soon πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Tnx for the pm😊😊

Hi Lovely thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update hmm ya poor ishveer ya let us see how Ranveer is going to  handle the problem and let us see what this Naina is up to ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Oh, I haven't noticed it, dear. Thanks for making it.
And it's okay! Do it at your leisure. 
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi didi...
        How r y...?? I hav not rsad yesterday 170th episode i hav read it today it was superb...so rabvwer brought a cute pink walker for ragini and rafubi is veery happy playing with that walker...
Why ranveer is behavung rudely to ishani...???
I m sure this timd ranveer has not mistrusted ishani..he is planing something i think...
And y lawyer n all...
I think rv is property on ishanis name gor showing naina that no body can break his trust or on nainas nane so that she gates money ans she can leave their life...i have many more assumptions bit lets c whts it...
Hope so he is giving some sought of surprise ti ishani...
But y he is giving a stubborn look n behaving rudely...??
N y he is cuming in drunken state...?,??
M not able to understand hid weird behaviour...
Naina rv wumill not cry infront o u...stupiddd...:-P
Lets c wht he is dong n his svil smile...
Hopw we will get in the next update about thr papers behaviour of rv n all..
Just waiting for next...
Update soon
Take care ...
Keep smiling...
Love u...
Gudiya :-)

Hi gudiya behan...
ya dear I am fine hope you are doing good. hmm glad you have read 170 episode
and happy that you liked it ya Ranveer has brought the cute pink walker for Raagini
cutie pie is happily playing in the walker
hmm Ranveer is behaving rudely let us see what happen to him in the upcoming
episodes
hmm even I wish the same he should not mistrust Ishani might be he is planning
something and even lawyer has come
hmmm if Ranveer does those things like naming his property in Ishani's name and
showing Naina that nothing can come to the level of Ishani in his life I will be
the happiest person Gudiya behan
hmmm assumptions are so good darling
ya let us see what Ranveer is up to
might be he is giving some surprise to Ishani
but he is behaving rudely to her
he too came in a drunken state
even I am not able to understand his weird behaviour
hmm stupid Naina is thinking RV will cry to her
hmm ya let us see why he is doing like that
let us see what is his paper behaviour
ya let me update it dear keep reading
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Oh, I haven't noticed it, dear. Thanks for making it.

And it's okay! Do it at your leisure. 

ya Annu let me make it but this week end πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi  darl  a big sorry for very late reply...and thank yu so much for your pm. Raging pic was so cute u just made the ff s more live. I have been missing  it like anything was stuck  with work. Ishveer  scenes r so cute d way ranveer  took  ishani  to his room was fabulous. ..dis naina s totally disgusting  nd hope all her plans back fire.  Again angry rv s back poor ishu s not at all aware Wat s happening around her. Let's c Wat ranveer s up to. And I have read ur comment on prev page yu have felt tat ur ff got less reply on one update it's nt cuz of yu dear every  one has got stuck with some other  work plz do update we all waiting fr it . Reall yu are amazing dear . Am feeling like watchin matsh season 2 while reading ur ff keep update sakthi luv yu dr  Edited by shaktiluvradz - 8 years ago