Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
congratulations sakshi. waiting for the new thread with lots of lots of cute scenes of ishveer good luck dear, πŸ‘keep writing darl
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations Sakshi for the new thread.😊 As from the last 3-4 days I was not feeling well so I didn't read ur chapter. But Today I ll read all the unread chapters.
A very big congratulations to you. As I told u previously that u r a brilliant writer. Keep writing like this.God Bless 😊Edited by priyanka98 - 8 years ago
nivithavineyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations sakshi for your 3rd thread
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations dear for 3rd thread of ranveer unsaid feeling...
And a huge thanks for giving us a cute loveable and romantic story on ishveer which always connect us with MATSH
SweetieSonia100 thumbnail
Congooo sakshi...im proud of You and ur Accomplishments ... Im sure that u will continue with even More SUCCESS... HAPPINESSS... AND FAME ..
... Good luck in ur next Adventures janiii... The destiny of ur hardwork is Success... U have got succeeded My dearrr ... With this success... Comes greater Oppourtunity... And challenges... face them with Zeal and U always Do dear... CONGRATULATIONS... MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU BLESS U DEAR... U HAVE DONE AN AMAZING... SUPER DUPER... FANTASTICOO... FANDOCLASS... AWESOME... CUTILICIOUS... BEAUTIFUL... LOVELY
... GORGEOUS AND GRACIOUS JOB MY DEAR! 
U KEEP ALL OF US HAPPY... BY UPDATING UR FF... SALUTESSS TO U YARRR... HATZZZ OF TOUUU YAARRR... EVEN CLOTHES OFF TO U YARRR πŸ€£... It is very Difficult ... To keep all of the world Happyyy...but u have made all World ur Fan dear... Even Pakistaniss are ur fan ... LIKE ME... U HAVE GOT SUCH A FAME YAR!! BECAUSE U ARE SUCH GOLDEN HEARTED MY DEAR... U ARE VERYYY VRYYY VRYYY NICE... AND MESMERIZING GIRL DEAR... I CANNOT TELL U YARRR IM UR BIGGEST FANNN EVER!! LIPS SEALED... BRAIN DEAD ...ALL I SAY IS 
I LUUUveee Youuu  MORE THAN RANVEER LOVES ISHANI... MORE THAN ROMEOOO AND JULIETTT YARRR...
I LOVE YOU...  
KEEP SMILING
BE HAPPY
KEEP LOVING 
HATZ OF TO YOU
NEW START DEAR
... GO AHEAD JANIII... SUCCESS IS WAITING FOR U !! 
REGARDS ,
SONIA 
See my status janii 
Muahhh πŸ‘πŸΌ

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Congratulations Girl... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks Nids for your wishes it is possible only because of all your support to me till date thank a lot πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

hey sakshi.first of all congratz for completing another 150 pages.love u loads.reading your episode has become my daily routine now.my day start with your episode.amazing epusode dr.waiting for de nxt.if u cn(only if u hve time) plz try to update ur another ff also.itz also amazing.

Hi Malsa thanks for the wishes and support you give me till today it is possble because of all your support only. love you a lot. hmmm glad you hear that you are reading my episode daily and it has become your routine and happy to hear that you are keeping my story as the start of your day happy that you liked my episodes . Ya dear let me update it. Actually for this one episode itself I am talking 2 hours a day. Happy that you liked my other FF too let me try my best dear but I cannot assure you about it but let me try for best keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadikaIshVeer

Congratulation for thread #3 prettygirlπŸ₯³

Lovely thread darling😳😳

Thank you MM for your wishes and support till date

happy that you liked the thread
Blessed to have you in my life πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Congratulations again for the new thread, Sakshi! Keep rocking and may there be more threads. 

PS. I am sorry for wishing you this late. Had not been to the forum. 
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

A big congrat for you sakshi.when i started reading your ff i didnt knew that your ff will become my weakness.now when i wake up in the morning the first thing i do is to take my phn and check your pm and then read the story first.i dont know what will i do when your ff will end.

Hi Naush thank for the wishes dear. Its all possible because of you guys. Really emotional to hear that my FF has become your weakness to that extreme you are connected to my FF. Really blessed to have you as my reader. And really glad to hear that you are reading your story immediately you wake up and you are keeping it as your day's start. hmm for now FF will not end dear so you no need to thing about its end now keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰