Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PratzN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey sakshi, its not your story I guess its a matter of time.. Its the time of year where people are usually busy with exams and all so dont' worry!!! And yeah she's perfectly the same as you described her... Absolutely!! Amazing.. Keep smiling and updating :)
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi sakshi how are you.
And first let me tell you this whole ff is not at ll boring so don't worry about them we know for story u cannot show romance always it need to move slowly by taking all characters in consideration and you are truly giving justice to each and everyone so stop being tensed also this ff is giving us something we always wanted to see. Dear its just that activity on forum has reduced drastically that's why not much people reply but am sure many read your ff.
OK so coming to the reviews of both chapter naina is sharp minded evil and ritika is adding more fuel to fire but I am loving it because they are making ishveer relationship strong.
I so much loved it that ranveer now speaks and clarifies everything with ishani about what he is doing and why and also not forgetting to romance her.
O ragini is such a cutie an exact copy of his dad wants mom only for her and ranveer poor guy thought he will force ishani to come but don't know ragini never does anything against ishani.
OK so now ishveer got time to romance let's see what they do and his demands are getting interesting day by day.
Let's see how he convinces ishani.
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next eagerly update soon

Hi dear thanks for the comment
hmmm thanks dear accepting my ff to this extreme. hmm okay darling if it is not
boring I am really happy for it. hmmm of course to move the story some of the
episodes need to be like that and ya we need to take all the character in
consideration happy that you are finding that I am giving justice to all the characters
okay darling. happy that you FF is giving you all what you all wanted to watch. hmm
of course the activity in the forum is reducing now a days hmm happy that
people are still reading my story

happy that you liked both the chapter and yes Naina is a sharp minded evil and
yes old vamp Rithika is adding fule to the fire. hmmm actually these peple are
making our Ishveer relationship story

hmm yes now a days Ranveer is telling everything to Ishani he is talking to her
and clarifying everything to her. Yes he didn't forget to romance her even in
busy schedule

Ya the little pie is exactly the copy of her dad who too wants her Maa for her only
ya our poor guy thought that he can make Raagini to force Ishani to come inside the
room but the cutie pie is not at all ready to do anything against her mother

ya they got time to romance ya dear let us see what they do and let us see what
Ranveer's demand is

ya we can see his way of convincing Ishani

ya dear let me update it keep reading

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

HI Sakshi! How are you?

FoA, The baby which you've selected is damn cute...so go ahead with her :D :D And please, don't think that people are bored of your fic. No, they are not.

Now to the review! Naina is gaining attention from Ranveer and he is helping her out too! >_< Offo! Don;t trust this lady, Ranveer! And Ragini's parts were as usual super cute! And Ranveer is no less than Ragini! xD xD Trying so many ways to get a kiss from her xD xD Poor guy, he has to get his kiss now xD xD Anyway, make Ishani to reduce her ziddi attitude :P :P

Hi Aarushi ya dear I am doing good hope you are doing good too.

Happy that you liked the baby I have selected this kind of baby only I imagined and I found this photo in net so wanted to share with you all. ya dear let me travel with her. hmm happy that you all are not bored until you all read and be happy only I can be happy with my story

hmm yes Naina is gaining attention from Ranveer because of her drama of crying and fainting. and he is helping her too, He should not trust that serious lady. happy that you liked Raagini's part ya our hero is not less than his daughter. Trying all his ways to get Ishani's kiss. poor guy at least now he should get her kiss. hmm ya let us see whether she reduce her ziddi attitude or not darling
keep reading darling 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Nice update the last part was amazing ...
And I like the way RV tells everything to ishaani about naian...
So that their is less chance to mistrust each other and doubt on naina
The pic of the baby was as cute as our rigini is and don't thought that your thread is becoming boring ...it's fantastic...
And one more thing I am going to village on this weekend so I am not able to comment ...so sory in advanced...
And yewww in Sunday night I read almost 2 or 3 update at a time 😛

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment
Glad you liked the update and you loved the last part
hmm happy that you liked the way Ranveer telling everything to Ishani about Naina
ya this can less their chance for mistrust on each other
happy that you liked the baby pic and found it cute as Raagini. hmm okay dear I won't think like that
happy that you like your ff
okay dear enjoy your visit to village in the weekend happy weekend okay dear no problem comment once you come back. no need sorry darling

okay dear read by sunday okay dear keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Hey Sakshi Let me tell you one thing Your FF is not boring. As I read it everyday I found it very interesting. The way U have described all the characters is fabulous. Only due to ur FF I can imagine the presence of ranveer and ishani and the baby pic that u have posted is so cute. She perfectly match with our ishveer. 😊 Keep Writing like this. Loads of Love. ❤️

Hi Priyanka thanks for the comment happy that my FF is not boring happy that you all accept it in all the way. happy that you are finding my FF interesting everyday when you read. happy that you like the way I describe all the characters. glad you are able to imagine the presence of Ranveer and Ishani in my story. glad you liked the baby pic I have posted and you find her match with our Ishveer this kind of Baby only I was imagining when I was writing about Raagini so only I wanted to share it to you all. Happy that you all liked it. ya dear let me write lots of love too keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

we cant 't able to comment Not means We are not reading Your Story Saskshi go Ahead

the Baby You Select is Perfect
👏👏👏

Hi Cuteii okay dear darling happy that you are reading my story ya dear I will write till you all read
happy that you liked the baby I selected keep reading darling 😉😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveershadhika

Hey sakshi, its not your story I guess its a matter of time.. Its the time of year where people are usually busy with exams and all so dont' worry!!! And yeah she's perfectly the same as you described her... Absolutely!! Amazing.. Keep smiling and updating :)

Hi dear ya even that may be the case its due to exams all are busy too. Glad that my story is not boring you. And happy that you liked the baby I have posted and found that matched my description of Raagini till date. ya dear keep smiling and let me update it keep reading 😉😉😉
1ishveerian thumbnail
Hey hi Sakshi...
Dear the baby is so cute,
Our cutie pie would definitely b this much cute,
And with an image in mind, story comes with different way...
So you did a great job of giving this pic..

And the chapters are going good,
I'm reading all of them regularly, just because of short of time, m not able to give review...
Sorry for that..

Keep rocking
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi didi
     Sorry for mot replyind these 2-3 says... Let me read these updates then reply u... Luv u...
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakahi didi...
   How r u...??? Hope u r doing well i luved the episodes but this naina is really a... The last episode qas dantatic...
Ranveer forcing ishani to come in the room...
And cutie ragini is also on the sose of iahani:-)
But lets c till wht time ishani will not go inside thw room...
Now we will get to know the demands pf ranveer n also the romance which we want...
Lets c wht will b the next afep of nina to iritate them ...
Hope now nobody disturbe them...
Love u...
Gake care
Keep smiling
Thnks gor the mp...
Yours..
Gudiya:-)