hmm okay priya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Okay Gudiya behan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

hmm okay Cuteii its nice reality love story that is why I thought to ask anybody watching the showπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Nope, dear. But, why are you asking? Are you watching? Or do you want to take suggestions to watch or not? 

hmmm okay Annu darling ya dear I am watching the show I found it as a reality love story that is why I just wanted to ask any body watching πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

And Sakshi, sorry for not giving reviews. I wanted to move on from IshVeer. So, I stopped reading all the FFs. I won't be giving them. :(

HI Annu darling no need sorry dear its always your wish. I have already moved on I never get attached to tv shows that much dear the attachment to MATSH was just because of Ishveer and now I totally forgot it too. I am writing the FF only and okay you stopped reading its all your wish only darlingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I will accept your what ever decision and miss you darling 😭😭😭

Take care and all the best for your future πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

HI Annu darling no need sorry dear its always your wish. I have already moved on I never get attached to tv shows that much dear the attachment to MATSH was just because of Ishveer and now I totally forgot it too. I am writing the FF only and okay you stopped reading its all your wish only darlingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I will accept your what ever decision and miss you darling 😭😭😭

Take care and all the best for your future πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hi Sakshi.
Oh, glad to know that you too have moved on like me. :) Aw, I will miss you, too. :( But I hope we will keep in touch through PMs or scrap. You don't get notifications when you receive a scrap from some one. You need to check it, individually.

Tak care, you too. And thanks for the wishes. 😊😊 
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

hmmm okay Annu darling ya dear I am watching the show I found it as a reality love story that is why I just wanted to ask any body watching πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Oh, enjoy it. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey prettygirlπŸ€—
This is going to be a verry short review😭😭 And I am sorry about that  but I having lot of texts and projects right now and exam is cooming soon as well😭😭 

Enough of me crying on your threadπŸ˜› Coming to your updates  all of them have been nothing then perfect😳 The way you write IshVeer is adorable and gosh Ragini i  I want to babysitt here πŸ˜† Such a doll she is😊😊 And that Naina😑😑 Gosh how dare she hurt Naina , I cant wait to that day Ishani slap here and get here arrested and for hurting her daughter , 

Thank u sho much for all the pmsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And yeah dearie I am watching Kuch Rang Pyaar ke aise bhi and I am loving it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Peace out 
Anjali❀️❀️

Ps. Shorry for late reviews πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Sakshi.
Oh, glad to know that you too have moved on like me. :) Aw, I will miss you, too. :( But I hope we will keep in touch through PMs or scrap. You don't get notifications when you receive a scrap from some one. You need to check it, individually.

πŸ˜›

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Sakshi.

ya dear let me try to check the scrapπŸ˜›πŸ˜›