Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hii Sakshi,
Sorry for late reply..
Both of chapter was excellent.. Amba nd kailash was so happy to hearing raagini say dada nd dadi..Now ishani nd amba btw bond very strong hope ritika plan should be backfire 😑
Now ishveer take sath pheras its was a wonderful u describe about five element its hilerious πŸ‘ 😊 i loved the whole chapter
Now update soon...
Lots of luv
Thanks for pm
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hii sakshi di...beautiful chapter..the idea of gettng saat phras infront of five pure elements of the world i.e panchbhoota is superb..eagerly waiting for ur update and your 4th thread...do update soon..
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hii sakshi.hope u fine dear.we meet so long time dear.me come to say Cong sakshi for your achievement 150 Pages dear.keep rocking and keep doing everyone happy with your awesome and amazing updates .Hope your thread being more and more success dear.and always like this achieve more success in your life and career.

And thanku for given us wonderful ishveer story dear..Ones again Cong sakshi..πŸ€—

Love
priya😳

Edited by powergirlpriya - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harisha39

THE EPI WAS SUPERB LOVED IT LM😳

Hi Harisha thanks for the comment
but hope you have commented to LM
I am Sakshi
welcome to the forum
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Superb episode
Ishveer are the best and no one can be romantic than ranveer
I like this concept where they are taking pheras in presence of purest elements in universe
Thnx for pm dear really very well executed episode
Can't wait for the upcoming episodes update soon

Hi dear thanks for the comment
happy that you liked the episode
happy that you liked the concept of Ishveer taking phera in presence of elements in universe
you are welcomed and happy that you liked the way I executed the episode
ya let me update the episode soon
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi,
Sorry for late reply..
Both of chapter was excellent.. Amba nd kailash was so happy to hearing raagini say dada nd dadi..Now ishani nd amba btw bond very strong hope ritika plan should be backfire 😑
Now ishveer take sath pheras its was a wonderful u describe about five element its hilerious πŸ‘ 😊 i loved the whole chapter
Now update soon...
Lots of luv
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige thanks for the comment
its okay dear no need to be sorry
glad you liked both of the episodes
happy that you liked Amab and Kailash happiness seeing Raagini calling them dada and dadi
ya Amba and Ishani are strong in their relationship and ya let us see what Rithika is up to and whether she is succeeding or not
ya Ishveer is going to take Sath pheras happy tha tyou liked the way I described about five elements
happy that you loved the chapter
ya let me update it
love you a lot dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

hii sakshi di...beautiful chapter..the idea of gettng saat phras infront of five pure elements of the world i.e panchbhoota is superb..eagerly waiting for ur update and your 4th thread...do update soon..

Hi Gudiya thanks for the comment
glad you liked the chapter and the way they are taking Saat pheras in front of five pure elements of the world  ya let me update it dear and open the 4th thread
ya let me make it dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's a lovely chapter. I liked the idea of taking saath pheras to that place where all the panch bhoota r present. Ranveer surprise was osm. 😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: powergirlpriya

Hii sakshi.hope u fine dear.we meet so long time dear.me come to say Cong sakshi for your achievement 150 Pages dear.keep rocking and keep doing everyone happy with your awesome and amazing updates .Hope your thread being more and more success dear.and always like this achieve more success in your life and career.

</font>[/B][/I]</font>And thanku for given us wonderful ishveer story dear..Ones agin Cong sakshi..</font>[/B][/I]</font><font color="#FF0099"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4"><font color="#FF0099"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">πŸ€—
<font color="#FF0099"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font></font></font>
</font></font>
</font><font color="#FF0099">
</font>

Hi Priya
happy to see your comment
Thanks for the wishes dear
Ya I am fine dear hope you are doing good
till you guys ready I will surely updating but there is a time to finish this too
happy that you are all the main reason for the success fo the thread
thanks for your wishes dear happy to see your comment

I loved all the images you have posted for me
happy that youliked the story of our Ishveer thanks for reading it
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey hi!!!!! Congratulations on completing 150 pages
Waiting for new thread
Thnx dear for all the amazing ishveer episodes and you take effort to update them daily which I appreciate a lot