AR FF- HALF A HEART

Ish09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
  Hello everyone. Isha here. I know that no one knows me but I have been a silent reader on IF. But not anymore, here I'm with my  own  fan fiction. πŸ˜ƒ Now let me enlighten you people about about my fanfcic. It's called HALF A HEART.  So it's a  DMG fanfic. Yus! I know it's too late to write a DMG fanfic now. But its never too late for anything. Right?! And the most important reason to write this fanfiction is because I love DMG.❀️  Let's  move back to the fanfic. All the characters will be almost same as DMG, but there will  few be changes here and there. And you guys are free to imagine anyone as Riddhima from Shilpa, Sukriti and Jennifer. There's a surprise for you all  people!  How many of you like surprises?  And I'm not going to tell you people that so easily. I know I'm evil. 😈 But I'll give you all hints and you all will have to guess it. Let the guessing game begin. ALL THE BEST!     I've dedicated this fanfic to all those IF writers who  have inspired me and to all those crazy DMGIANS AND KSGIANS out there. And special shoutout to my twitter friends.β€οΈπŸ€—
   I will be updating  the first chapter of  my fanfic tomorrow. I hope you people like it . And criticism is accepted with open arms. Before I forget, here's  HINT NO.1- MUSIC. Keep guessing.

Edited by ishachavan23 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mpakeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yooo...!
Welcome to Writers SIDE..
ab pata chalega Likhna kya Hota hai aur time pe Update Kya..

all The Best Baby...
Love You Ishu...
Ish09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mpakeez

Yooo...!
Welcome to Writers SIDE..
ab pata chalega Likhna kya Hota hai aur time pe Update Kya..

all The Best Baby...
Love You Ishu...

Thank you so much Paki di. Aur ha update time par hi milega.
I love you too❀️
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey isha 
Humera here 
Arey yaar hints dene se pehle prolong toh dedo ff ka 
Taaki concept pata Chale 
Looking forward to read 
Post soon 
Ish09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ITSABOUT_DMG

Hey isha 

Humera here 
Arey yaar hints dene se pehle prolong toh dedo ff ka 
Taaki concept pata Chale 
Looking forward to read 
Post soon 

Okay I'll try and write a prologue. And thank you.❀️
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
waiting for your start of this story
Ish09 thumbnail
Hello again. I didn't get the expected response from you guys.πŸ˜” But it's fine. And about the surprise you all will get to know about it in first chapter itself. Not making you guys wait any longer here you go with the first chapter. Enjoy :)

CHAPTER 1

He said he'll stay . He said he loved me and will never leave. He  said he'll  always be mine... He lied.

RIDDHIMA'S POV

I woke up hearing someone screaming on top of their lungs. "Wake Up Ridz!" Zoe screamed from downstairs. "Shut the f**k up. I'm awake." I said stretching my arms and yawning. Every single cell in my body refuse to get up. All I want is sleep. Is it too much to ask? 
  I don't quite feel good this morning. It brings a lot of memories back. But look at the brighter side, the life I live right now is far more better. Zoe has helped me a lot. She has been by my side up to this day and  I feel really fortunate to have friend like her. When my mum left my abusive dad, Zoe was the only one for me. Its crazy how strong our friendship is.
  I got lost. I thought I have no one on this planet. I didn't knew what to do , but Zoe took me to the right track. And now I'm living my dream. Yes I'm a singer. I love singing. I'm not quite famous but I do have some fans. And I also upload few videos of me singing on youtube.
   I got out of the bed against my will and stood up. With absolutely no idea what is happening I made my way to bathroom. The carpet below my felt absolutely soft and I swear I could curl into a ball and sleep on it. 
  Half asleep I scrubbed my teeth hard and spit the excess in the basin. I turned the water on and slid my finger through it to check. It was warm enough. I splashed my face with water and let the worries wash away with the water. I'm really sleepy right now. If it was not Zoe screaming from downstairs, I would've slept here. Sighing I went downstairs.
   "Ridz you took hell lot of time to come down. I'm starving please make some breakfast for me." she said annoyed. How on this planet does she even manage to look so good in the morning? Her dark brown straight hair looked perfect. And I'm really jealous of her eyebrows. I'd kill to have those. Like always she always have that big smile on her face that can brighten up anyone's day.
    "How nice of you to wake me up just to make you breakfast." I said sarcasm dripping in my voice. "Shut up and cook something before I die of hunger. If you don't in going to wake up from my grave and make my life living like hell. Kidding. Now. GIVE. ME. TO. EAT." She said not failing to exaggerate the sentence.
     I made the most horrible sound I could and headed to the refrigerator and grabbed the needed things and made a few pancakes. Don't blame me that's all I can cook. I took out a plate from the drawer and placed the pancakes in it and went to Zoe and handed her. This is consequently the third  day I've been cooking this.
     "Zoe here you go with the pancakes." "Not again." she fake banged her head on the wall. "You should be glad I'm cooking for you." "Thank you so much." she said sarcastically. "Aww I love you too babe." I said kissing her on her cheek which she wiped. Ouch. "Okay. I'll look over the internet for some recipes. Wouldn't want you to eat the same thing for the rest of your life."   
"Thank God. I love you.'
   "So what are your plans for today?" i asked hoping we'd get a day for ourselves. All we do is watch FRIENDS together. That's pretty much how we spend our day. "Uhm we'll watch FRIENDS and shopping." She suggested . I like how we have the same choices though we are totally different. She has the brightest smile on her face and on the other hand my face is always sad  and sleepy. 
    I opened my mouth to answer but I was cut off by my phone. I do not want to pick up because I know my manager would probably want me for some recording or that stuff. Don't get me wrong I love my job but sometimes you just can't help it and especially when Zoe's home, which is rear and also when we have plans. 
   "Pick up the damn phone Ridz." Zoe said annoyed. "Hello?" I asked. "Riddhima , we want to discuss something very important with you. You will need to come over."my manager said. f**k THIS. "But I have plans for today." I pathetically whined .
   "Riddhima its very important. Stop acting like a three year old and get your ass here." Okay. But Zoe is coming with me." I said hoping he'd say yes because he don't quite fancy her. Every time I take her with me she end up breaking something or record a horrible song in her oh-so-sweet voice as she might say. "Okay whatever." my manager said. I hung up and I did small victory dance because he said yes. I don't even know how. Did he hit on his head? Maybe.
    "I'm sorry Zoe for ruining your plans. You're coming with me. After the work is done we'll go for a movie maybe.", I said. Because there's no way I'm going to let this day go away like this. "Alrighty." ,Zoe said cheerfully. I asked Zoe to get ready because she take ages to shower. God knows what she does in there.
    I sighed and walked up the stairs  which felt climbing a big mountain.I picked out light blue ripped jeans and a Backsstreet Boys tee which I've had since ages. I headed to the shower on and  scrubbed my favourite strawberry scrub against my body. The hot water water calmed me in a weird way. Its weird how a shower can make my day a lot better. I dried myself quickly and put on the clothes.
    I put on some eyeliner and mascara  and some lip gloss  and headed downstairs. "You are wearing that for the thousandth time." that was her first comment on my outfit. And to be honest she was right but hey I like it. "But that's my favourite." She rolled her eyes. "No movies today. I'm taking you shopping.""Whatever. We better get going." I replied looking at the watch on my wrist. I was really late.
    I had this weird feeling in my stomach. Something doesn't feel right and it scares me.

Okay, so here is the first part. Did you all like it? Please let me know because I'm eagerly waiting. I'm sorry for messing up with the updating thing because I'm a big zero in it.πŸ˜›
I hope you guys understand and give me sometime to adjust and so sorry for confusing you all so much. I'll be sending the pms once again and I hope that I don't mess this time. And you want pms please buddy me. I'll be updating the next part in the evening. Until then keep smiling.😊

part 2- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4609952?pn=2
Ish09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilusoni

waiting for your start of this story

I have updated the first part. enjoy reading :)
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start isha 
Keep updating on regular basis n u will get more readers 
Dnt wry abt readers 
They will find way towards your story 
Anyways update quick... 

Ish09 thumbnail
CHAPTER 2

RIDDHIMA'S POV

I don't know why the hell I'm feeling like something is going to happen. Something doesn't feel right. I try to ignore these feelings and head towards the car. I hop in the car and get on the driving seat and wait for Zoe to come. After few seconds Zoe comes and hops in the passenger seat. I start driving and Zoe is just staring out of the window. We were going to meet the band that will be performing with me in Sanjeevani Hospital Concert. "Who are you gonna perform with? Can you even tell their name?" Zoe asked me anxiously. "I don't know." I honestly replied. The rest of the car ride was silent. After few minutes which felt like hours we arrived 
    "Zoe, we are here." I said. We got out of the car and walked inside the building. I saw my manager. "Hey nice to see you! The boys are in there go inside. I'll be right back." he said and walked away hurriedly. Zoe and I entered the room and were face to face with boys. OMG they are the Thousand Decibels. Why didn't my manager mentioned this before. Hell, I don't even know their names. I have only listened to their songs and till today didn't even know how they looked. I know they are quite popular here in Mumbai and I guess in India too but I never paid much attention to them.How I wish I would have paid a little attention when Zoe used to talk about them. And about Zoe, she is crazy for them. I don't know from when she started liking them. I hope she don't start fangirling here.
    "Ridz, this is Thousand Dec-" she screamed before I covered hear mouth with my hands."I know. Please stop screaming and keep cool." I whispered to her. "Oops sorry." she replied. "Are you a fan?" the one with dark brown hair asked. And she nodded. Oh my goodness his voice is hot. What even am I thinking! "Yes, I love you guys so much." Zoe said excitedly. All four of them were sitting on the couch and Zoe took a seat on the couch besides their. Wait. I'm remember Zoe saying that they were 5. But were is the 5th one? He must not be here. "Hey guys. I'm Riddhima, Riddhima Gupta and she's is my best friend Zoya." I said moving forward with my hand out for them to shake instead they pulled me into a hug.
     "Hey I'm Siddhant. That's Abhimanyu, Rahul, Atul and Armaan. Arey where is Armaan?" Siddhant said. Armaan? I think I have heard this name before. I used to know a Armaan whom I loved the most. I doubt's its him. "Sid buddy I'm here." Armaan came in the main hall from the bedroom. Now my doubts were confirmed. But I think I'm still  not over it because I see him everywhere. Like right now too. I just went towards and said a small hi.
   After meeting them my manager walked in. "Sorry, I was busy." he said. We nodded and took our seats. They all sat on one couch and I sat on the other one with Zoe. "Would you mind if I click a picture with you all?" Zoya asked. "Sure sweetheart." Siddhant said. "Ridz, can you please click the pic?" Zoe asked. "Sure." I smiled. I clicked their fews pics. They all are so cute. I already love them. It would be fun to perform with them.
    I settled on the couch and was looking through the pics I stared at Armaan. Its him. Yes its him. And the old memories came back. What is he doing here? Why do I even care? I need to leave this place immediately. I feel suffocated. I need to tell Zoe and leave from here.

ARMAAN's POV

I don't know I was feeling little down today.So I thought of resting. I tried to ignore these feelings and take rest. My thoughts went back to what our manager had told us in the morning about the singer who was to perform with us at a concert for a hospital. She's going to come here to meet us. I was looking forward to meet. I rested for a while. I heard some sounds coming from the hall. I guess she came. But I still lay there in the bed not wanting to leave. Yes, I was eager to meet her but I'm not feeling well today. After sometime I heard Sid calling me. I lazily got up and headed towards the main hall. "Sid buddy I'm here." I said while going to the main hall. Riddhima?! Wait is she really her or I'm imagining things.IT'S HER. What the hell is she doing here? My heart dropped as I found out that I was just reunited with the girl I loved. My ex. She came towards me and said a hi and I smiled and mumbled a hi in return. 
   We were so attached to each other. I promised her that I'll be hers forever. I feel so ashamed and embarrassed. I was so stupid to leave. I think she noticed me. She looked so great. Just like how she used to. Those eyes and her hair. I just realized I'm the stupidest man on this planet. Now its going to be even more difficult to be around her and control my love for her. Wait. What?! Love? Do I still love her?

So here is the 2nd part. I hope you guys like it. I know its a chotu part but I promise next update will be a big one. And before I forgot thank you to K.A.J.E.N. ITSABOUT_DMG and arima_mallik for helping me. Good night and take care

part 3- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4609952?pn=3