Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

Awww that was sooo cute 😃 affectionate, caring kiss on the fore head!!
My guess ofcourse simran will see it and suri-simran ka jhagda abhi momentum lega

But someone tell me riya ko akal kaise aa gayi? She was so blind fr adi? Woh adi ne chachi k support mein jhooth bola but she dint believe. Abhi jogi ka baat kaise man li? 😛

@Bold - Chachi ke support mein jhoot bola- and chachi itself accepted ki usne kaand kiya. Which means Adi ka popat hua and uska game expose hua. Tabhi maybe usse doubt aaya hoga and allowed for one try to catch him red handed.😊
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

promo where voice says kya jassi trophy jeet payegi, with adi, anki and ria one by one commenting to jassi.

out of those three, 2 down (adi & anki). does that mean ria next??!!!

I don't think so ki Ria itni jaldi jayegi. Top 2 mein Jassi - Ria hogi mostly. 2nd Ria ayegi and SOTY winner will be Jassi, mostly. Because SOTY track ka official poster yeh hai ki Ria-Simran and Jassi-Suri are standing with trophy in between. So itni jaldi nahi jayegi Ria
- My guess.😊
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
might be adi and anki out of soty but not from the show!!! after soty, when their school life normal and they being in same school will cause some problems for ria, jassi & jogi for reason or another.
NAUCholic thumbnail
^ That is where Aditya's character would be watched out for! Maybe he'll continue to be the negative jobless guy planning and plotting alongside Ankita. Or he'll somehow turn back normal, like how he used to be. :P
Ankita toh pakka will be retained to create further troubles for Jassi after SOTY. What remains to be seen is how Aditya behaves after SOTY.
Also, have to see how Ria - Jassi's relation change, now that Jogi - Ria track is about to start. Will Ria begin to be friendly with Jassi, or same khatta-meetha thing? That also remains to be seen. :P
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I saw a on location clip.. Jogi says thappad padne ki baad na??
jassi tells riya to say sach to momzie and all..

Why does everyone misunderstand jogi? 😡 what will mammaji say ?
Edited by dhoperchop - 8 years ago