shinyprani thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone,
What do you think should happen in Parvarish? I just want to know how Parvarish fans want to change or bring twists in this story...hope someone's story will match the future episodes..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
These are which I am thinking...
1) Ria doubts Aditya as he said to her that Ankitha didn't burn Jassi's paper.
2) after they come back to school from trip...Simran hears when Aditya and Ankitha planning to defeat Ria and Jassi.and finds everything is done by Aditya.
3) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰next round would be dance competition and as Ria got to know everything she chooses Jogi as patner. As her brother is with Ria...Jassi chooses Rahul πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰this would be lovely.
4) Aditya and Amy would be partners.
5) Rahul and Jassi get more closer and Surinder thinks that Rahul is also planning something like Aditya and tries to to keep them far from each other. (All happy things could not be digested).
6) Jassi wins soty because of Rahul and she and her mom thank her...
(In this way we could watch Rahul's character in Parvarish for long time.

Edited by shinyprani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I wish all of these come true. It would be really nice.
And Suri trying to keep Rahul- Jassi away would also make sense, because of Simran's dialogue - "Jassi ke saat aisa hoga toh dekhte hai kaise tum react karoge". She'll be scared intially. And ultimately Rahul will win her heart and she'll be cool and fine with Jassi-Rahul. Masst hoga vaise.😳

And dance mein even Jogi - Ria ka kuch accha hoga. Some nice and sweet convo. Like I want Jogi helping her out to move over Aditya. Because once Aditya gets caught, she'll get heartbroken- because kuch bhi ho, she liked him seriously. So even after Aditya gets caught, she'll obviously be broken from inside and that is when I want Jogi to comfort Ria and help her move out of it. Not like immediately getting into a relationship with her, but by being a good friend and helping her out- as he always does. And eventually, Ria will fall for him. Masst hoga. :')