sumanthy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Mr Sumedh, I cant beleive u too a bloody idiot!
Its there no CCTV to trace the truth?

U r bloody stupid tester!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Language. :P
Show mein drama ke liye CVs izze bhi zyada karenge๐Ÿ˜† Lightly le lo. At the end of the day we all know ki Jassi-Jogi-Ria will be fine๐Ÿ˜†
And about the CCTV in Girls' Common Room. That would be criminal to put CCTV in GCR where they were sleeping.๐Ÿ˜† Woh alag baat hai he could have stood there. But theek hai, ghum firke everything will be normal. Toh chalega.๐Ÿ˜†
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Language. :P

Show mein drama ke liye CVs izze bhi zyada karenge๐Ÿ˜† Lightly le lo. At the end of the day we all know ki Jassi-Jogi-Ria will be fine๐Ÿ˜†
And about the CCTV in Girls' Common Room. That would be criminal to put CCTV in GCR where they were sleeping.๐Ÿ˜† Woh alag baat hai he could have stood there. But theek hai, ghum firke everything will be normal. Toh chalega.๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† yeah..

Word Count: 1

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I guess U should be careful about language you use. n you never know there might be someone hiding who has seen it all. U never know. n even if no ones there we know Jassi is gonna prove herself innocent
sumanthy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ya I should. But I was angry, when there is test going, as a in charge should take care all the precautions so that the students will not temp to cheat each other.