So jassi did her share of mistakes too

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
So we saw ria doing a mistake by stealing jassi's idea
Now jassi did a mistake too by burning adi and ankita's paper I know they deserved it but still now she is not "spotless" anymore in the competition
She forgot her mummaji's advice - not to become bad because the world is bad be what u r to win soty
Although I hope sumendra sir hears the whole conversation between the three but I have this feeling that he will see only jassi burning the papers

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
we still need to wait n watch
also need to understand Though sumer admires Jassi I mean he is impressed by her n knows what Adi n Ankita are upto He will have to act according what he sees n what the situation says

n disagree on muumma ji ka seekh stuff
Paani sar ke upar se nikal jaaye to we need to act.
Jassi has been over bullied n now she is standing up for herself .Its not right or wrong. Its about reacting to wrong
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guess Sumedh Sir will give Jassi that yellow thing as warning. Because going by the precap, he sounds like he has heard Jassi's dualogue but not Ankita-Aditya. But of course- precaps can be misleading. And we all know that Sumedh Sir is aware of what Ankita-Aditya are up to. Anyway dekhte hai in today's episode.
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It hasn't been shown sumedh singh knows what adi-chachi are doing. He just has an idea they try to sabotage jassi 😡 anyways I also think yeh drama chalega, abhi he will
Miss understand jassi.

Btw why is momzzy acting crazy?she is nuts? She doesnt believe ria but believes jogi is hitting on her without any proof?? Weird. Mammaji is more matured of these two auntyjis 😭
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Moomzy Did some nonsense in her own past n well now she is all nuts that Ria doesn't do what she did.
Crap !!!
N Jogi
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When did jassi burn ankita- adi's paper? Did I miss something?
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tomorrow how will jassi prove her innocence?? if she does, hope sumedh sir gives marching orders to anki and at time ask adi who was in the room did not stop anki from burning the papers and why he did not admit it was anki who started first??!!!!!!!!!!!!
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

we still need to wait n watch
also need to understand Though sumer admires Jassi I mean he is impressed by her n knows what Adi n Ankita are upto He will have to act according what he sees n what the situation says

n disagree on muumma ji ka seekh stuff
Paani sar ke upar se nikal jaaye to we need to act.
Jassi has been over bullied n now she is standing up for herself .Its not right or wrong. Its about reacting to wrong

Yeah..its not wrong to stand up for yourself..
balashiv15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

It hasn't been shown sumedh singh knows what adi-chachi are doing. He just has an idea they try to sabotage jassi 😡 anyways I also think yeh drama chalega, abhi he will
Miss understand jassi.

Btw why is momzzy acting crazy?she is nuts? She doesnt believe ria but believes jogi is hitting on her without any proof?? Weird. Mammaji is more matured of these two auntyjis 😭

yeah.. Simran and ria are of the same behaviour. No sense, pride, oversmart, irritation.
balashiv15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

So we saw ria doing a mistake by stealing jassi's idea

Now jassi did a mistake too by burning adi and ankita's paper I know they deserved it but still now she is not "spotless" anymore in the competition
She forgot her mummaji's advice - not to become bad because the world is bad be what u r to win soty
Although I hope sumendra sir hears the whole conversation between the three but I have this feeling that he will see only jassi burning the papers

Ria stealing Jassi's idea was not a mistake TBH

And nothing to be spotless!

She is innocent only that her reaction was wrong