AngelsFlyAlone thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Fingers crossed Adi's and Ankita's truth is revealed to Ria tomorrow. Hadd ho gayi guys! I mean ek track ko itna zyada drag kyu kar rahe hai yeh!!!! Seriously I want this cheap game over for God's sake. I hope its not like a typical thing they do to create tension like
Eg. Ria turns away and walks and they think she heard them and go to confront her when she heard something else. Ugghh this is getting annoying damn it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
let us hope so BUT sometimes precaps are misleading. we are left to think he/she has heard the convo and then when actual episode airs, he/she not heard 😆
OR if she did hear the convo then only jassi's name she might have heard, not hers 😕
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think they will extend this till round 5 🤣
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah most probs misleading precap... jus like how we thought Simaran saw Adi- Riya sneaking out but meh.. nothing .. she was busy in kitchen
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kyyfanatic

yeah most probs misleading precap... jus like how we thought Simaran saw Adi- Riya sneaking out but meh.. nothing .. she was busy in kitchen

😆

Word Count: 0

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aditya-Ankita are the sole sources of zabardasti drama in the show. Indian show hai- itni jaldi aise logo ko eliminate mahi karenge. Otherwise Ankita would have been out in the academic round itself.😛
See, acc to pehla wala promo, a dance round will be there. Aditya-Aditya would be pakka pakka kept till that round atleast- because pairs hoga toh obvious drama ke liye. :P
Infact I think Aditya-Ankita will be eliminated in the final round only. :/ :P

So I think there will be plenty of false precaps aise in between. But kuch khaas hoga nahi 😕😛
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago