Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
mihika and mihir are always neglected.
i wonder why cvs ignore/forget these two important characters
where as they never forgot to give enough screen space to sum1 who was doing 3 shows at a time(not taking about leads) or a good for nothing expressionless actor.
may be mihika can't influence creatives and sadly she don't have any bff connection πŸ˜”
going to miss mimi together(RSA & MV)
new mihika is weird :/
s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wishing mihika good luck for her future projects
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: s2397

mihika and mihir are always neglected.
i wonder why cvs ignore/forget these two important characters
where as they never forgot to give enough screen space to sum1 who was doing 3 shows at a time(not taking about leads) or a good for nothing expressionless actor.
may be mihika can't influence creatives and sadly she don't have any bff connection πŸ˜”
going to miss mimi together(RSA & MV)
new mihika is weird :/

I'll miss Mimi so bad 😭
livingFree_Urv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
such crap casting😑 this mihika looks like a vamp without doing anything πŸ˜† 
i will miss miku πŸ˜­ one of the most talented actress being sidelined by the CVs  .. ... she started with such a strong character but CVs turned it around and gave her pathetic end... 
wise decision  of quitting the show ..seeing the history she knew their was no scope for growth ...
all the best to miku for her future projects πŸ˜Š
Raina1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This new Mihika looks like a chipkali. At first, seeing the segments, I thought that maybe she was a body double and then I thought that she is the new Sarika (though Sareeka Dhillon was definitely a better Sarika) but then the Iyers calling her Mihika showed that she was the new Mihika and proved that this stupid nepotism actually made the show lose on an amazing actor. Who is this new girl anyway? Sorry to say girl, you look like a chipkali especially because of your OTT acting. Lately Ekta Kapoor shows are casting weird characters. Not just one but almost all. Wonder how did she manage to cast good actors like Krishna, Abhishek and Aditi. I'm really liking these people but still, the story sucks especially if you see it after watching the repeats at 7.
ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya really missing mihika verma.this new mihika is soo fake N couldn't act well.moreover she looks like a vamp N not atall suitable for romi.r dey going to neglect mihika character that's why this bad casting or they could not find MV like actress for mihika iyer role. Well MV good decision why to waste time for stupid CV .
madhavib thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Better they killed the character of mihika.. In case of replacing the other 
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I can and will never be able to see someone else as Mihika other than MV...
She was really good

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
MV was a super actor , her portrayal of Mihika was no less then what DT did for Ishita , Mihika was the parallel lead who was badly sidelined after June/July 2015 ... Slowly killed the strong character to mere a body presence.
The new one sucks big time , who ever she is , she doesn't know the ABC of acting , dialogue kahin , facial expressions , body posture Naam ko nahi ...
Sorry to say this is not the Mihika we know ... she might be Roumi's girl friend for what we care but she could not be Miku of Iyer family .