cuz mihika verma said she doesnt want to do an "aged" role post leap! 😕

]
I guess this is not true since none of the chraracters have actually aged
Also she has not given any statement directly

I guess she is the victim of CVs stupid politics
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
No one can fit into Mihika's Role; Mihika Verma was best for it. She was always supposed to be a support system for Ishita. MV and DT have awesome off-screen bond as well; which used to make Ishita-Mihika duo fabulous. They were best sis-duo on-screen ❤️; what I always felt. It was always so real.

But replacing Mihika 😭😒 🥺
music24n7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think the same
So many characters turned negative for the snow white
xLavenderx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't like this new mihika...i want mihika verma back or she should be shown dead
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music24n7

I think the same
So many characters turned negative for the snow white

its good
mihika verma didn't supported nepotism and left the show
she is a good actor
she wl gt good roles in future
iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
May be they planned negative that's why left..Even I felt nidhi unwanted,so nepotism rocks!
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
This 'actress' looks like a body double! 🤢
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
Miku has always stood up for herself. I'm glad she did now as well!
..JohnDoe.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MV was actually absent in YHM for last 8 month but I don't buy that "aged look" excuse. 😆

Truth be told even if it hurts. MV's character was butchered for Shagun and her onscreen character was made to behave a like a stupid for her, it ended with Mihika Iyer marrying Ashok and then separating from him after physical abuse. MV couldn't accept this character assassination and she showed her displeasure by giving printed interview.

Next, she had a track with ACP and then an interesting triangle track including her, Mihir and ACP. Both the tracks were started but aborted abruptly. Because the ACP started to date the lead actress off-screen and he was not interested in doing romance with the second lead as his interest was somewhere else. One after another crime tracks in a family show were included for ACP's convenience and he hovered around Ishita 24/7 instead of Mihika. As a result, not only Mihika but Mihir too were in YHM just for namesake. Mihika was at least in the focus during Shagun mess but she became due nonexistent in YHM during ACP mess. Because of these two actors, she was made to sacrifice.

Mihika slowly started to detach herself from YHM. She always used to pose for pics with DT but for last 7-8 months there is hardly any. In fact she slowly detached herself from the whole cast except her buddies on set Raj and Neena ji. Post leap, I think she was offered a role that she found highly uninteresting. Given the past history, she found it better to quit.

I think Mihir would quit too if ACP wouldn't have got another job as he would have no longer needed then. We should thank god for that...😛
s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
mihika and mihir are always neglected.
i wonder why cvs ignore/forget these two important characters
where as they never forgot to give enough screen space to sum1 who was doing 3 shows at a time(not taking about leads) or a good for nothing expressionless actor.
may be mihika can't influence creatives and sadly she don't have any bff connection 😔
going to miss mimi together(RSA & MV)
new mihika is weird :/