TOi:Shilpa Shirodkar celebrates Gudi Padwa on 'Silsila Pyaar Ka' set

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Actress Shilpa Shirodkar, who essays Janki Tiwari in 'Silsila Pyaar Ka', celebrated Gudi Padwa and Ugadi on Friday with her co-stars on the sets of the TV show. Shilpa, who earlier used to celebrate the festival with her family, this time decided to celebrate with her co-stars. She even brought sweets for the entire team of the show.

"When I was abroad, I used to do 'puja' in the house and make 'sakhar bhaat'. But now that I am in India, we take a stick, put a silk shawl, silver kalash, put a swastik on the kalash, and do the 'puja' with haldi, kumkum and garlands. We make saakar bhaat (sugar rice)," Shilpa said in a statement.
"It's very auspicious for us and the family. Hence, each year I buy things for our family members. And this year, it was a working Gudi Padwa for me and I did something special for my team as well," she added.

"Silsila Pyaar Ka", aired on Star Plus, also stars Abhay Vakil and Chhavi Pandey among others

IANS | Apr 8, 2016,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃 Thank You 😃 😃
😃 😃 😃 😳 😳 😃 😃 For The Information 😃 Nice ! ! 😉 😆 😳 😆 😉 😳 😳 😳 😳 😃 😃 😃 😉 😆 😆 😉 😆 😆 😆
😃 😳 😃 😳 😳 😳 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😳 😳 Going 😃 😃 😃 😃 😳 😳 😃 😃 Nice And Right 😃 😃
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manzz

😃 Thank You 😃 😃

😃 😃 😃 😳 😳 😃 😃 For The Information 😃 Nice ! ! 😉 😆 😳 😆 😉 😳 😳 😳 😳 😃 😃 😃 😉 😆 😆 😉 😆 😆 😆
😃 😳 😃 😳 😳 😳 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😳 😳 Going 😃 😃 😃 😃 😳 😳 😃 😃 Nice And Right 😃 😃

Sicha sweet thing to do for the ones who work together .