Rahul Likes Jassi....Awww

SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Well I know ki that rahul - jassi scene wasn't a proper one but dude I liked it😉
Rahul was about to sit near jassi but she placed her bag there n then that disappointed look on rahul's face was amazing😉 n his monologue... Rahul kitna smile karega ab baat aage badha...n then he took off a chocolate from his pocket n offered it to...Jogi🤣
Aiyyo jogi ko wohi jagah mili thi baithne ke liye😆 n then jogi's dialogue...farista hai yeh banda chocolate laya hai mere liye n rahul's expression arey its not for u bro😆
Rahul - melt ho gyyi hai
Jogi - kha leta hoon main melt bhi
Rahul - arey daant khraab ho jayenge
Jogi - vaisey bhi konse acche hain🤣
Lol I liked that scene😆
Waiting for rahul n jassi's story😉 n jogi - rahul's interactions too🤣
Edited by SONAL30 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi sonal.. Am new to parvarish forum. Watching serial from few days.. And loving it.. Especially SOTY.. And yes.. Jassi- rahul's pair is superb..rahul is a nice guy.. Cute and one gal boy.. It's clear from rahul's words when ankita fell on him.. Both are made for each other.. I think jogi has some idea that rahul likes jassi.. It's really fun to watch rahul' expression when jogi takes chocolate from him.. I also have a possessive, sweet brother., Who takes care of me.. Jogi- rahul's upcoming interactions will be interesting.. As rahul's feelings for jassi should be conveyed through jogi. We all know, without Jogi's help rahul can never come close to a gal like jassi..
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactly. That scene was literally AWWW. :') 😳 I'll be watching the repeat telecast at 12:30 just for that scene.
He likes her yaar. :') And I think even she likes him. Because when she talks to him, she is a bit shy- specially that scene when she won Academic Round and everyone were congratulating her- she was all cool with Jhonty, Amy and all. But when Rahul congratulated her, both were blushing.😳
Anyway, I just hope their proper track starts theek se. They look very cute together.😳😆
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Rahul and jassi look cute together
But I don't think anything would happen between them because the ever protective brother Jogi 😆 will always remain a kabaab Mai haddi between them
And Rahul studies in different school right? So he is a temporary character too but u never know
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Well I know ki that rahul - jassi scene wasn't a proper one but dude I liked it😉

Rahul was about to sit near jassi but she placed her bag there n then that disappointed look on rahul's face was amazing😉n his monologue... Rahul kitna smile karega ab baat aage badha...n then he took off a chocolate from his pocket n offered it to...Jogi🤣
Aiyyo jogi ko wohi jagah mili thi baithne ke liye😆 n then jogi's dialogue...farista hai yeh banda chocolate laya hai mere liye n rahul's expression arey its not for u bro😆
Rahul - melt ho gyyi hai
Jogi - kha leta hoon main melt bhi
Rahul - arey daant khraab ho jayenge
Jogi - vaisey bhi konse acche hain🤣
Lol I liked that scene😆
Waiting for rahul n jassi's story😉 n jogi - rahul's interactions too🤣

👏 👏 yes waiting to see some sweet moments between jassi & rahul.don't think they will stretch rahul's role though unless he really gets famous like aamir dalvi.aamir was called back after fab response 😕 so glad hosssiyarchand is back!!
I just hope yeh chachi aur adi pe zyada time waste na kare like they do... 😡 jogi ria jassi ko dikhaye
Tellywoodaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sonu hope u remember me!!
Even I loved that scene to much ..thought of writing a fanfiction on them too ..how r u ...?
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Yes Rahul and jassi look cute together

But I don't think anything would happen between them because the ever protective brother Jogi 😆 will always remain a kabaab Mai haddi between them
And Rahul studies in different school right? So he is a temporary character too but u never know

He can transfer right??? Pleasee!!!!! I like Rahul.. I actually look forward to watching it for Rahul 😳 Jassi-Rahul-Jogi are too cutee!!!! I love all their interactions.. Especiallly Jogi-Rahul because my brother would do that for me if a guy acted like that around me..lol